rogue empire

chech2015

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MetalJoe' timestamp='1291747942' post='2533074']
Oh, but you don't understand. MK will have to let him go by the end of the month since he will be at ZI and no one will be in range. :P
[/quote]

Goons will be. :P

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1291749099' post='2533082']
[font="Georgia"]Going to ZI pointlessly is a far better fate than staying in UBD for even one more second.[/font]
[/quote]

So very true.

[quote name='chech' timestamp='1291720679' post='2532866']
Calling all bored nation's

Join the Rogue Empire.

i erge everyone out there who is bored like me to attack at will for one month and for one month only lets liven things up and stop complaining how boreing this game is.

if you would like to join me then contact me in game and change your aa to the rogue empire.
chech
[/quote]

I Erge you all to jump on the Fail Bandwagon NOW for FUN! :P

[IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii253/Deathcat_photos/BrownsBandwagon.gif[/IMG]

I want to see if anyone actually joins this alliance. Also lets time exactly how long it lasts. I think we should just count the hours. Because there will not be many of them to come. He does have some big kahoona's.

[quote name='williamson69' timestamp='1291789054' post='2533698']
He does have some big kahoona's.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you mean [i]cajones[/i], unless you're stating that THAT [i]IS[/i] A TASTY BURGER.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1291773523' post='2533428']
Because going rogue and get ZIed is much better than fighting on TE... very clever...indeed.
[/quote]
It actually is better, TE is pointless. If your ZIed you can rebuild pretty fast from it if they get any aid afterward, especially at the NS levels some seem to be going rogue at.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1291789299' post='2533702']
you know you're the new NPO when every rogue and his mother attacks you first.
[/quote]
tbh, most of them are just ghost busting. I don't even think any genuine members, aside from our lowest one or two battalions, (who get 1-2 aid-drops of damage) have been hit.

Look im just having some fun, why is everyone biting on this, yeah i targetted mk one because i know they will aid the attacked nations and help them rebuild and two because everyone seem's to be hating them right now.

All i keep reading about on here is how boring things are, why complain if your not going to do anything about it?

and yeah dont think i would of gone rogue if my nation was at a decent level but seen as i am a low ns nation i thought what the hell give everyone something to talk about and if i do get wiped from cybernation's then i will just re roll.

Be-sides learn how to fight now and when i do re-roll if i am attacked at least i would of had some experiance doing it.

Oh and thanks for the offer mk it was very generous but no thank's.

maybe when i re-roll i will join mk ?? lol

[quote name='chech' timestamp='1291830346' post='2534003']
true but by the sounds of things i will not be getting off lightly, can't blame them really,.... is fun though lol
[/quote]
Of course it is fun, I personally love burning my nation, sadly those causes haven't come up recently so I am just stockpiling resources for the next casualty hunt.
Have you tried contacting them?
IRC is the best way if you wish to end this, though a couple of rounds of war isn't something that is hard to recover from, and like you said, it is fun

i totally support your war of terror on those more fortunate. when the day comes that individual nations just start attacking these horrible alliances it just goes to show that their status is being questioned more and more each day!! Will you do any damage to them? probably not but how wonderful to see someone standing up for themselves.

[quote name='chech' timestamp='1291826714' post='2533961']
Look im just having some fun, why is everyone biting on this, yeah i targetted mk one because i know they will aid the attacked nations and help them rebuild and two because everyone seem's to be hating them right now.

All i keep reading about on here is how boring things are, why complain if your not going to do anything about it?

and yeah dont think i would of gone rogue if my nation was at a decent level but seen as i am a low ns nation i thought what the hell give everyone something to talk about and if i do get wiped from cybernation's then i will just re roll.

Be-sides learn how to fight now and when i do re-roll if i am attacked at least i would of had some experiance doing it.

Oh and thanks for the offer mk it was very generous but no thank's.

maybe when i re-roll i will join mk ?? lol
[/quote]

I for one wish you good luck in your endeavor. I wish more nations were as brave as you. I think its high time to burn this mother$%^&* down.