Regarding Kronos

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1291645010' post='2531917']
So if they go rogue on someone and then return to the Kronos AA, you'll protect them too, in the tradition of Kronos?

Heh.
[/quote]
Haf is the first person EVER to bash a MontyPython announcement.

I believe.

ha ha, monty. :smug:

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1291650591' post='2531961']

I believe.

[/quote]
Shens, ive been bashing monty and his (mostly internal)announcements long before Haf

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1291650591' post='2531961']

I believe.

[/quote]
This is true, I would like to congratulate Haf, he will be receiving his award in my yearly award ceremony. If you'll be attending (I would be offended if you didn't), Haf, meet me on the moon in 20 minutes. Don't worry about transportation back, I'll cover it...

o/ defending people.

Nueva Vida condemns this perfidy and uncouth betrayal of Kronos! Why would you raid them if you had promised them protection if you weren't the greatest liars and villains ever to be misconceived! What is this, I don't even-

[i](Aide whispers something in Zzzptm's ear.)

(Zzzptm re-reads the OP.)[/i]

Oh snap, I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding. Nueva Vida applauds this most noble and honorable of ventures and-

[i](Aide whispers something else in Zzzptm's ear.)[/i]

[i](To aide)[/i] Really?

[i](Aide nods)[/i]

Ohhh...

Apparently, I don't yet have the ability to speak on behalf of Nueva Vida, on account my coup hasn't been started, let alone run to successful completion.

[i](More aide whispering)[/i]

That's not to say I *am* launching a coup of NV or anything like that. Er, um... best perhaps to completely discard this press event and we instead switch you to a mindless hail.

[i](Screen flickers, returns to a video of thousands of Himynamistanians cheering wildly at a soccer match, with the subtitle "¡Viva CSN!" showing at the bottom of the screen.)[/i]

So if they go rogue on someone and then return to the Kronos AA, you'll protect them too, in the tradition of Kronos?

Heh.
[/quote]
Good to know we still haunt your dreams.

Heh.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are you really trying to make an issue out of this? Boy are you ridiculous. But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from a universally respect alliance such as Invicta.[/color]

Heh.
[/quote]

If the alliance they go rogue on is Invicta or one of your allies then maybe we will. Otherwise, no. Good question, though!

Edited by Penkala