Brotherhood of Steel Announcement

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1291567997' post='2530971']
No sir, you are Rogues. Schatt is the final and ultimate determiner of all things on this planet. He hath spoken, and [b]you, sir, are scum... as am I.[/b]
[/quote]
Finally, you admit it.

Schatt simply pointed out that you/Athens isn't the only ones able to determine what makes an alliance or what is a rogue. You mold things to fit into your view, others have their own opinions. Your inability to make an argument in the Sajasabie thread made you look like what you are. A bit dumb with no balls to actually do anything against well connected alliances.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1291568760' post='2530981']
Finally, you admit it.

Schatt simply pointed out that you/Athens isn't the only ones able to determine what makes an alliance or what is a rogue. You mold things to fit into your view, others have their own opinions. Your inability to make an argument in the Sajasabie thread made you look like what you are. A bit dumb with no balls to actually do anything against well connected alliances.
[/quote]

You are partly factually correct, but you are 100% chronologically incorrect. I had to spend my time explaining to Schatt and his CoJ comrades, over and over again, that Athens determines what Athens sees as an alliance. As alliance X determines what alliance X sees as an alliance. They all acted shocked and awed, as though this concept were foreign. And, lol, Mr. Conspiracy Theory himself, called me dumb. Delicious.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1291569026' post='2530984']
You are partly factually correct, but you are 100% chronologically incorrect. I had to spend my time explaining to Schatt and his CoJ comrades, over and over again, that Athens determines what Athens sees as an alliance. As alliance X determines what alliance X sees as an alliance. They all acted shocked and awed, as though this concept were foreign. And, lol, Mr. Conspiracy Theory himself, called me dumb. Delicious.
[/quote]
Knowing how inept you all are you also probably confused RED with RNU thinking you could spark something. Enjoy wasting aid slots on a pointless war.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1291569158' post='2530986']
Knowing how inept you all are you also probably confused RED with RNU thinking you could spark something. Enjoy wasting aid slots on a pointless war.
[/quote]

YAY! Im part of a conspiracy theory! Sir, my plot to set up NPO has FAILED.

Also, it sure beats wasting aid slots on tech scammers that some people protect.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[/quote]

What's pointless about this? He (SWAT) was raiding and attacked for doing so. This is a matter of our way of life being attacked. And we will defend our way of life.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1291568760' post='2530981']
Finally, you admit it.
[/quote]

You have no place calling anyone scum. You betrayed two alliances which led to them both almost getting rolled. You are absolute trash.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1291570234' post='2530998']
And don't forget that you couldn't do anything about it :smug:
[/quote]

It is cute that you think that. Really, it is. Nearly all of Athens milcom, wanted to roll you. Fortunately, for you and FAR at the time, Athens has deep friendships within tLW, and in deference to that friendship, turned the other cheek. I know, I know, but we are evil. We do, however, like and respect our friends.

[quote name='Master Holton' timestamp='1291566810' post='2530944']
WAIT THIS CAN STILL BE POPCORN-WORTHY

/me thinks of a crazy rumor

I heard MK will counter declare... ON AZTEC...... AFTER they sign an MDoAP with NPO.... Followed by their migration to Purple Team... Thus starting a war with Legion/Invicta... Then UPN nukes itself by accident.

:popcorn:

And... ACTION!'

EDIT: oh well. this is on the second page so most wont read it anyways :(
[/quote]

I'm liking this story, please continue.

[quote name='Master Holton' timestamp='1291566810' post='2530944']
WAIT THIS CAN STILL BE POPCORN-WORTHY

/me thinks of a crazy rumor

I heard MK will counter declare... ON AZTEC...... AFTER they sign an MDoAP with NPO.... Followed by their migration to Purple Team... Thus starting a war with Legion/Invicta... Then UPN nukes itself by accident.

:popcorn:

And... ACTION!'

EDIT: oh well. this is on the second page so most wont read it anyways :(
[/quote]

Can I live in your world, because honestly, I like it better :(

[/quote]

Rush and Athens are many things, but inept is not one of them.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1291572467' post='2531027']
This whole...thing is both incredibly stupid and somehow compelling.
[/quote]

I don't think it would necessarily be wrong to say that about any previous war on Bob.

Though I have to admit that my ridiculous-meter is at risk of bursting if the war keeps going on like this.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291584681' post='2531191']
Also, for any 3rd partyers (Read: Anyone but AzN) who are looking to feed Nicole's blood lust, BoS is still under protection of OTS until further notice.
[/quote]
So OTS is supporting this attack upon Sajasabie? Good to know.

Edit: I recommend anyone who doesn't support these kinds of random attacks and using the treaty web to keep anyone from helping to cancel their treaties with OTS.

Edited by Methrage