• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291585018' post='2531198']
No, we're keeping vultures away.
[/quote]
No, you're showing clear support to the aggressors in a war to keep anyone from defending those who have been attacked. Try twisting it how you want, but it doesn't change facts.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291585148' post='2531200']
No, you're showing clear support to the aggressors in a war to keep anyone from defending those who have been attacked. Try twisting it how you want, but it doesn't change facts.

Edit: I recommend anyone who doesn't support these kinds of random attacks and using the treaty web to keep anyone from helping to cancel their treaties with OTS.
[/quote]

I'm sorry I'm not going to let you attack my friend.

NoR, TSO, you heard this man!

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you're the one twisting. Damsky said he asks for OTS to stay out.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291585279' post='2531205']
I'm sorry I'm not going to let you attack my friend.

NoR, TSO, you heard this man!
[/quote]
I like NoR and TSO, I doubt they would pointlessly go to war to defend a two man alliance going into an aggressive war, you only have an ODP with BoS.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1291585420' post='2531209']
Some people respect their treaties.
[/quote]
Do you have MDAPs with either? Since this war BoS got themselves into doesn't involve you unless you want to join. If you're just joining because you want to I don't think they have any obligations.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291585375' post='2531208']
I like NoR and TSO, I doubt they would pointlessly go to war to defend a two man alliance going into an aggressive war, you only have an ODP with BoS.
[/quote]

Damsky's lying to feel better. It's a protectorate. I'll just put this simple for you.

NO ONNNNE IS GOING TO ATTACK OURRRRR PROTECTORATE

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291585687' post='2531214']
Damsky's lying to feel better. It's a protectorate. I'll just put this simple for you.

NO ONNNNE IS GOING TO ATTACK OURRRRR PROTECTORATE
[/quote]
He said it was an ODP, so unless you show me the treaty announcement that says different I'll continue to believe that. Also he got himself into the war so protectorates don't apply.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291585766' post='2531215']
He said it was an ODP, so unless you show me the treaty announcement that says different I'll continue to believe that. Also he got himself into the war so protectorates don't apply.
[/quote]

Pretty sure its not your call where treaties apply.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1291585884' post='2531216']
Pretty sure its not your call where treaties apply.
[/quote]
Since when to ODPs and Protectorates apply to aggressive wars? His friends are free to help him how they want, but you can't claim its because of treaties.

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the aggressors in this conflict have been Sajasabie, who attacked without a CB.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291585766' post='2531215']
[/quote]

I think you missed the part saying:

"NO ONNNNE IS GOING TO ATTACK OURRRRR PROTECTORATE"

Now read that. Read it again. Close your eyes and think about that. Now open your eyes. Inhale through your nostrils. Hold it there for about 5 seconds. Now exhale. If you still don't get it you're just dumb.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291586190' post='2531223']
I think you missed the part saying:

"NO ONNNNE IS GOING TO ATTACK OURRRRR PROTECTORATE"

Now read that. Read it again. Close your eyes and think about that. Now open your eyes. Inhale through your nostrils. Hold it there for about 5 seconds. Now exhale. If you still don't get it you're just dumb.
[/quote]
So you're using your protectorate to try giving anyone you want free reign to attack whoever you want, then you can protect them or not if things go bad. I think I understand and its just you guys that are dumb.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291586042' post='2531220']
Since when to ODPs and Protectorates apply to aggressive wars? His friends are free to help him how they want, but you can't claim its because of treaties.
[/quote]

Unjust war with Electron Sponge, Brotherhood of the storm, and Gen[m]ay. That might've been a MDP though.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1291586383' post='2531230']
Unjust war with Electron Sponge, Brotherhood of the storm, and Gen[m]ay. That might've been a MDP though.
[/quote]
Yeah, MDP or MDoAP isn't the same as a protectorate. If you support a protectorate in an aggressive war then you yourself are engaging in an aggressive war.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291586366' post='2531229']
So you're using your protectorate to try giving anyone you want free reign to attack whoever you want, then you can protect them or not if things go bad. I think I understand and its just you guys that are dumb.
[/quote]

Are you saying protecting friends during a beat down is bad?

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1291586338' post='2531227']
Normal protectorates say, "you cannot go to war without first consulting the parent alliance" or summin like that
[/quote]

There is nothing normal in our relationship with OTS.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291586255' post='2531226']
Catland attacked RED unprovoked, I'm pretty sure that's why.
[/quote]

That war, despite what Sajasabie says, has nothing to do with this one. They are two entirely different conflicts. Sajasabie has not treaties with RED thus they cannot use "Defense of RED" as their cause for war. So, since Sajasabie has no interest in the RED - Catland war (as far as treaties go) they are from my point of view raiding Catland. We told Catland we would defend them from anyone that attacked them without a treaty connection to RED.

And as you can see, we did.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291586512' post='2531235']
Are you saying protecting friends during a beat down is bad?
[/quote]
You should try talking your friend out of starting the fight or finding a peaceful resolution if you don't want to get dragged into every aggressive war they start. If this war escalates to involve you guys I don't think it would go good for your side.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1291586518' post='2531236']
There is nothing normal in our relationship with OTS.
[/quote]
Point was Damsky, you had contacted your Protectors, hence what was said in your earlier posts, believe it or not, while I can't agree to your reasoning, I am not going to feign moral outrage to score a point or two in the eyes of the peanut gallery.
Have your fun, shout me when the chain gets closer to meaning I can also have some fun

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291586767' post='2531244']
You should try talking your friend out of starting the fight or finding a peaceful resolution if you don't want to get dragged into every aggressive war they start. If this war escalates to involve you guys I don't think it would go good for your side.
[/quote]

Trust me on this. I'll always try to find a peaceful solution first.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291587080' post='2531248']
Trust me on this. I'll always try to find a peaceful solution first.
[/quote]
Good luck finding one, I've already offered to help the other alliance if they need, but hopefully a peaceful resolution is found before anyone needs to get involved militarily.