VE stop

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1291508751' post='2530418']
You're forgetting DRDavid Banner (although Dubya's still a better speller than that hack ever was) and mellonhead in his CCC/TFD/random ghosting days. :laugh: Also fixed spelling. :P
[/quote]
He's not even close to the glorious wonder that was DDB.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1291499476' post='2530258']
I have just been the victim of a unprovoked attack from the VE. I urge the VE to stand down, As my alliance and their allies will use force if you do not stand down now.
[/quote]

I have conclusive evidence that proves VE has been secretly developing weapons of mass destruction... we all know there is only one acceptable outcome here for the world community. To hang the leader of VE and spend the next 10 years bombing the living daylights out of the alliance.

Onward to freedom!!!!!

Tell me when to break out the "Mission Accomplished" banner.

(Didn't notice that [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=29823"]Farrin Xies bet me to it)[/url]

Edited by Kahnite

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1291503135' post='2530313']
THATS IT! I have taken crap from so many worthless alliances and nations! I have tried to put this right but all the time i get the the piss taken out of me! This was a genuine call for help but all you did was mock me!
[/quote]

Good Sir, Might I recommend you learn Politics. I would suggest taking a dictionary and looking up the word and start from there.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1291506067' post='2530375']
You have like 20 infra, and you're not worth chasing around. A prudent individual would simply stop randomly attacking our alliance, stop registering on our forums with different names, stop making asinine topics with our name written in them, and quietly move on with his life. Or, you can keep going rogue on us over and over then drawing attention to yourself so we're reminded you still need to finish out your punishment.

To each his own.
[/quote]

Suggestion, ban his IP.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1291506677' post='2530386']
What a waste of time.

If you decide to reroll, for the love of God avoid doing something like this again. This wasn't funny the from the beginning, not even mildly amusing. Try joining an established alliance and learn from them. You'll be better off for it.
[/quote]

You can't tell me you didn't find this mildly amusing at one point? This thread was probably one of the funniest things to hit the OWF in quite sometime now. I literally "lmao" and it put a big smile on my face

Best thread ever.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1291528796' post='2530643']
You can't tell me you didn't find this mildly amusing at one point? This thread was probably one of the funniest things to hit the OWF in quite sometime now. I literally "lmao" and it put a big smile on my face

Best thread ever.
[/quote]

You literally "lmao", woah dude, maybe you should go to a doctor...

[quote name='camerontech' timestamp='1291551563' post='2530866']
You literally "lmao", woah dude, maybe you should go to a doctor...
[/quote]

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1291552335' post='2530870']
Hmm. Being a n00b and bawwing about it...it's a Bush Doctrine I can believe in.
[/quote]
Heh, these posts made me laugh. Kudos gentlemen.

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1291593483' post='2531355']
:( I am ashamed of my past. Can a mod please delete this thread as i feel ashamed of its existance.
[/quote]

Now thats a quote