Happy Chanukkah

Duke Nukem

Hey guys as some of you might know (majority of you don't) tonight starts the first night of the festival of lights (Chanukkah). I wanted to wish you guys all a good and merry chanukkah and wish for all of peace and happiness on bob in the coming times. Also [img]http://s4.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Elenis-Hanukkah-Cookies_E2689A83.jpg[/img].

Shout out to my jewish CN friends in Moo and Crymson and the rest of the jewish ruled NPO.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1291271871' post='2527879']We don't just run Earth, we run Planet Bob as well. :smug:[/quote]
Down with the [s]Neutral[/s] Jewish Menace! :war:
[i](Sorry, I really couldn't resist...)[/i]

On a more serious note: happy festivity!

I get it's obviously an holiday in Israel but I'd be curious to know if there are other countries that have it.
Also - as this is the OW-RP after all - I'd thank any of you Jews that spent his/her time telling us how Chanukkah is celebrated in their CyberNation and/or Alliance / etc. Is there someone that roleplays it?

Happy Hanukkah to everybody.
Enjoy this marvelous festivity of lights and heartburn :lol1:

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1291286359' post='2527943']
Down with the [s]Neutral[/s] Jewish Menace! :war:
[i](Sorry, I really couldn't resist...)[/i]

On a more serious note: happy festivity!

I get it's obviously an holiday in Israel but I'd be curious to know if there are other countries that have it.
Also - as this is the OW-RP after all - I'd thank any of you Jews that spent his/her time telling us how Chanukkah is celebrated in their CyberNation and/or Alliance / etc. Is there someone that roleplays it?
[/quote]Hanukkah is a holiday in kindergarten and schools only in Israel. Most people work during Hanukkah.
The adults need to take a leave from work and find ways to entertain the children.