Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1290673805' post='2522906']And here I thought they already withdrew their staff. You're just closing down an empty building if that's the case. :awesome:[/quote]
Indeed, you make a important point. With MK banning our diplo envoy from their halls and retreating their envoy from ours, they have closed down official diplo connections between the two alliances. We are just recognizing this fact by this announcement as far as I can gather from it.

And yes, hardly Bob shattering, but you can always *gasp* move onto what you find more relevant to your interests Bobians and skip this. It is incredible how this concept works for the better of all.

Mein Emperor o/

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' timestamp='1290695752' post='2523018']
Fully expected.

[b]What i wasnt expecting is it took NPO this long to close MK's embassy.[/b]
[/quote]
Pacifica, unlike the House of Fungi takes time and rational thought on decisions rather then get butthurt and stalk off home with their toys.

This is a step in the right direction.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1290692218' post='2523005']
Meow meow meow meow meow 'meow meow' meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow NPO meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Kingdom meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow.
[/quote]

[s]And nothing of value was lost.[/s]
[s]Spring cleaning.[/s]
[s]Taking out the trash.[/s]
Congratulations to both parties.

o/ Pacifica.

I dont consider our response, belated. I think its a respectful amount of time within which we could have decisively recognize the new conditions of severed diplo ties from MK and act accordingly to the new found circumstances. Wasn't rash in that sense.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1290674660' post='2522914']
No one cares about this NPO, stop being attention whores!

But in all seriousness, this is a important diplomatic fissure between two major world powers and should be treated as such.

On that note, you complain about our lack of amicable diplomacy when you demasked two of our diplomats without providing a reason. People in glass houses don't throw stones, Pacifica.
[/quote]Oh boy.

1) This is not a major fissure that hasn't already existed for a long time, stop vying for attention like a small child.
2) Reasons were provided to the Kingdom for the demaskings, just because you choose to ignore them for PR reasons doesn't bring truth to your lies.
3) This one isn't you specifically, but to everyone saying this is 'late:' I was under the impression that the Order kept the MK embassy open even though MK 'withdrew' their diplomats. Now, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but it seems to me that MK continued to abuse their embassy to provoke this closure. The Order can correct me if I am wrong on this.

[quote name='Udelar Johnson' timestamp='1290703179' post='2523072']Um... that'll sure show them, I guess?[/quote]
Well, its not really a show off situation for us now is it? We are basically here faced with a done deal, with MK's decision to close their ties with us. I take this as only recognizing that. I don't know what else is actually expectable here.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1290701943' post='2523055']
Pacifica, unlike the House of Fungi takes time and rational thought on decisions rather then get butthurt and stalk off home with their toys.

This is a step in the right direction.
[/quote]

And we somehow ended up with the same conclusion. Looks like there might have been more thought in our decision than you think. Or we just react faster.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1290703724' post='2523076']
Now, [b]I don't know[/b] what goes on behind closed doors, but it seems to me that MK continued to abuse their embassy to provoke this closure.
[/quote]

Exactly. It's better to shut up than make silly (and wrong!) assumptions.

Edited by potato

1) This is not a major fissure that hasn't already existed for a long time, stop vying for attention like a small child.[/quote]

We don't have to [i]vie[/i] for attention, we're already getting so much it's unbelievable.

[quote]The Order can correct me if I am wrong on this.[/quote]

Someone correct this man!

3) This one isn't you specifically, but to everyone saying this is 'late:' I was under the impression that the Order kept the MK embassy open even though MK 'withdrew' their diplomats. Now, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but it seems to me that MK continued to abuse their embassy to provoke this closure. The Order can correct me if I am wrong on this.
[/quote]

MK withdrew its Envoys from Francograd, so that means there wasn't anyone there to "provoke this closure."

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1290704687' post='2523088']
MK withdrew its Envoys from Francograd, so that means there wasn't anyone there to "provoke this closure."
[/quote]Officially, this is the position of the Kingdom. I am aware of that. I want to know if MK diplomats lingered outside of the 'official' position of the Kingdom, and were abusive in their embassy after the official withdrawal.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1290704946' post='2523093']
Officially, this is the position of the Kingdom. I am aware of that. I want to know if MK diplomats lingered outside of the 'official' position of the Kingdom, and were abusive in their embassy after the official withdrawal.
[/quote]

They weren't. The last notable apparition of one of our diplomats there was on November, 16th. The exact day we closed diplomatic relations with Pacifica.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1290705046' post='2523094']
They weren't. The last notable apparition of one of our diplomats there was on November, 16th. The exact day we closed diplomatic relations with Pacifica.
[/quote]How are you able to verify this if nobody from the Kingdom maintained a presence since the withdrawal?

Edited by HeroofTime55