VODKA

[center][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2316/flagfinal.png[/img][/center]

Good morning, planet Bob! On this fine day, the Vladimetric Organization of Dedicated Killer Assassins declares its existence. In other news, VODKA has also declared sovereignty over all of Planet Bob. Those that have not switched to the VODKA AA within 24 hours will be added to our ZI list.

[center][img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3093/warflagfinal.png[/img][/center]

As a display of raw power, VODKA has declared war on the top 3 alliances on Bob: Mostly Harmless Alliance (MHA), New Pacific Order (NPO), and Green Protection Agency (GPA). VODKA is demanding reps from each alliance on the grounds of the destruction of Bob through boringness and the value of strength preservation over dynamism and conflict. The reparations amount for each alliance shall be 100 BILLION DOLLARS.

Please join in the celebration of this exciting proclamation in #VODKA on Coldfront. I look forward to the ensuing days, when all nations shall fly the VODKA flag or tremble beneath our military might. BOW BEFORE VLAD!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This declaration is nonsensical and doomed to failure. Thus, I feel compelled to cheer the path that you have chosen. The world needs others needlessly destroying their nations on spurious grounds, and I salute you for leading the way to the slaughterhouse.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1290154719' post='2517231']
I think he'll put you first on his ZI list for making such a comment.
[/quote]

Undoubtedly. But that wont change the facts, or my preference in libations.

Also, since it is a DoE, it has been remiss of me to forget to congratulate the OP and wish him luck.

Congrats on your Declaration of Existance VODKA.