An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1290002001' post='2515860']
If MK wanted to talk this situation out, this wasn't the way in doing it. It's obvious what they want, grow some balls and do it. Stupid infallible CB's in hopes of conjuring followers was so 2006-2009. They do something you don't like to you, then do something they wont like. Very simple equation. Their real friends will follow them through thick and thin.
[/quote]

I don't imagine MK (or NPO for that matter) wants war out of this. I do imagine they're having fun with it a bit, MK at least.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1290002657' post='2515864']
I think Timeline is trying to start some kind of hilarious campaign. Or it means something in his language, no-one is quite sure.
[/quote]

Indeed. And it has to be one of the more retarded forced memes CN has seen, in my opinion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1290003993' post='2515872']
I don't imagine MK (or NPO for that matter) wants war out of this. I do imagine they're having fun with it a bit, MK at least.
[/quote]

Seems more like NPO putting it's feet up and not caring and MK stomping their's.

Given their response to the original offence.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1290003862' post='2515870']
I demand to know if he goes from left to right or the other way, the way you respond with determine if it registers on my evil scale :awesome:
[/quote]

Pinky to big toe. Left foot first.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1289973077' post='2515727']
I do have to laugh at all this "NPO did this 3 years ago! They are awful!" which is followed by many of the same people saying "Why does NPO hold grudges over stuff that happened 3 years ago??!! They are awful".

Someone from Pacifica pointed that out many pages back and summarily ignored.
[/quote]

That tends to happen. If it doesn't, be worried. It would mean that it's only be a matter of time until NPO and MK sign a MADP and then the world REALLY stops making sense.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1290006601' post='2515891']
That sig's spelling accurately depicts MK's recent intelligence level. ;)
[/quote]

Which still exceeds yours. Drastically. ;)

edit: Dammit, I lowered myself to [i]that[/i] level. :(

Edited by SirWilliam

I read the first page and skipped all the stupid so I could append my stupid to this, surely, fine thread.

This announcement pleases me. Expelling diplomats could be construed as a grave insult, of course, but it certainly gets your point across. I consider it akin to a slap in the face with a glove. Too many chicken !@#$% afraid of voicing a dissenting opinion around here. So many people would rather spread their malicious back biting under the covers.

So, we need more of this.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1290006039' post='2515888']
[img]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3924/lebubu.jpg[/img]

wrounged? Is that even a word?
[/quote]

No it is not a word nor was it a spelling mistake, is the word miss spelt yes however was not a mistake.

It is to highlight how wrong MK has been acting over the last few days, I will have to rethink my art work it seems to people miss the points been made, HOW can you not understand what MEOW is ?

Also I enjoyed this weeks pod-cast (I say this week as I heard it on Tuesday)

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1290011568' post='2515925']
No it is not a word nor was it a spelling mistake, is the word miss spelt yes however was not a mistake.

It is to highlight how wrong MK has been acting over the last few days, I will have to rethink my art work it seems to people miss the points been made, HOW can you not understand what MEOW is ?

Also I enjoyed this weeks pod-cast (I say this week as I heard it on Tuesday)
[/quote]

Oh I get it!

Its definitely plainly obvious You just have to think outside the box people :rolleyes::awesome::smug:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1290006601' post='2515891']
That sig's spelling accurately depicts MK's recent intelligence level. ;)
[/quote]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1290007786' post='2515897']
Which still exceeds yours. Drastically. ;)

edit: Dammit, I lowered myself to [i]that[/i] level. :(
[/quote]

Really? Really? Making me agree with Fernando AAAAAAND a GOON?

What has the world become?

Anyway, MK could learn a thing or two from normal alliances--Diplomats should be intelligent.

MK: make me your head of diplomacy and soon you will have nothing except friends around Bob; then you can blame me for how boring it all is, and I will turn around and lead a coalition against you to inject some drama (of the traditional kind).

Do we have a agreement?

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1290012277' post='2515941']
When did lebubu turn furry?
[/quote]

That is neither lebubu or a furry, I recognise that shape and colour as His Highness the ruler of Tygaland.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1290006039' post='2515888']
[img]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3924/lebubu.jpg[/img]

wrounged? Is that even a word?
[/quote]

For a moment there I though it us British English. lol

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1290015341' post='2515969'][quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1290012277' post='2515941']
When did lebubu turn furry?
[/quote]

Ask some one on IRC. You won't get the right answer here.
[/quote]

Yes he will. Lebubu didn't turn furry, it is Timeline's attempt at propaganda.