Synergy Announcement

Co God Ben

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1289456240' post='2510184']
Was there some kind of conscious decision to draw Synergy and Sirius closer together, or is it just coincidence that IAA recently joined Sirius, and then TIO joins Synergy?
[/quote]
Talks were going on about TIO possibly joining long before we heard anything about IAA joining Sirius. So, yeah, it's a coincidence.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DragonsPhyre' timestamp='1289456982' post='2510193']
Talks were going on about TIO possibly joining long before we heard anything about IAA joining Sirius. So, yeah, it's a coincidence.
[/quote]
I see, thanks for the answers. Just struck me as odd that 2 blocs who weren't tied together previously now share 2 signatories.

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289457192' post='2510195']
Actually it's all a giant conspiracy. :psyduck:
[/quote]
Yes, because that's what I was implying.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1289443867' post='2509964']
Hey didn't you guys trust James Maximus too? How did that work out for ya?

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZsFQ2SifuyI/Sd10r-B-YuI/AAAAAAAAAHI/4BqX1sdsGag/s400/thumbsUp.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
We probably shouldn't trust GATO or LoSS then, or anybody else for that matter, just incase they decide to hate us all randomly :(

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289441579' post='2509882']
IAA continues their streak of being the only pillar of success in a sea of failure, disappointment, and utter lack of win.
[/quote]
Oh Sargun, whatever did I do to make you hate me so, you've left such a wide hole in my non existent heart

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1289441730' post='2509893']
It'll be funny to see the look on TIO's face when they find out IAA, LOSS, and GATO also voted to withdraw.
[/quote]

I'll admit, I lol'd :P

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289441781' post='2509894']
[color="#0000FF"]I knew this was going to be an expansion thread, and I did come in here to congratulate you until I saw that the alliance coming into Synergy was TIO. Would it really have been so hard to have picked a decent alliance instead?[/color]
[/quote]

Funnily enough, defending allies without hesitation actually was a strong positive in their votes. It seems to be the craze with these guys. Who'd have thought it?

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1289442044' post='2509904']
Bad alliance joining a very bad bloc.

Remind me why I care again?
[/quote]
How's that alliance search going WANA? :smug:

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1289466839' post='2510266']
Why not just merge Sirius and Synergy?
[/quote]

same reason why I would ask why not merge ifok with fok.

I like this very much, although if mastabadey was still around I would find this treaty much more sexy!

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1289459371' post='2510228']If signing this treaty helped TIO rid themselves of MvP and Bernkastel, then it is without a doubt the best move they've ever made.[/quote]
If that is indeed the case, then I must applaud this treaty as well. :v:

I was going to anyway though.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1289467310' post='2510268']
same reason why I would ask why not merge ifok with fok.

I like this very much, although if mastabadey was still around I would find this treaty much more sexy!
[/quote]

No, I don't think that would be comparable.

You have Sirius who consist of small alliances like TKTB, TCU, BTA and more larger ones like IAA and TIO (I still consider TIO to be small too but I'm guessing they are larger than TKTB, TCU and BTA).

And then you have Synergy consisting of larger alliances like Loss, GATO, IAA and now TIO. So that kinda means that if one of the smaller Sirirus alliances will be declared on this will mean that Synergy will get sucked in. The same goes the other direction. Basically IAA and TIO now both control Synergy and Sirius. I would not like this if I were either Loss or GATO.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1289468467' post='2510273']Basically IAA and TIO now both control Synergy and Sirius. I would not like this if I were either Loss or GATO.[/quote]
It's actually quite similar, because MikeTheFirst and yourself now both control FOK and iFOK. I would not like this if I were either Divi or oinkoink.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1289468467' post='2510273']
Basically IAA and TIO now both control Synergy and Sirius. I would not like this if I were either Loss or GATO.
[/quote]

lol, big and bad IAA controling our minds, well I'm actually down with that, wheres PHD telling me what to do!!!??

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1289469200' post='2510278']
lol, big and bad IAA controling our minds, well I'm actually down with that, wheres PHD telling me what to do!!!??
[/quote]

Ye you might joke about it now. We'll see how this will work out in the future when Sirius wants to go one direction and Synergy another.

Theoretically, if anybody attacks a treaty partner, any alliance is controlled by that partner if they honor their treaty, no?

It's also worth note that LoSS is in Noir, an ODP bloc. Do we control Synergy and Noir?

TCU is nearly twice as large as TIO as well. Facts are stupid things.

Edited by Co God Ben

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1289469938' post='2510283']
Theoretically, if anybody attacks a treaty partner, any alliance is controlled by that partner if they honor their treaty, no?

It's also worth note that LoSS is in Noir, an ODP bloc. Do we control Synergy and Noir?
[/quote]

Theoretically yes. When alliances sign with other alliances they basically sign a part of their sovereignty away. This loss of sovereignty is made up for gain in protection. You always need to balance the two. Blocs are in the eyes of most the most tight and important FA direction of alliances. Being in two blocs at the same time is very difficult and will most of the time not work. It has been done by RnR for a long time, and by a couple of tC alliances. I think this is the first time that 2 alliances within a bloc are part of 2 the same blocs. I will see how it will work out in the future.

For the latter question, you kinda already answered it. Noir is an ODP bloc. You control nothing since the other parties are not obligated to help you out in any way.

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1289470731' post='2510286']
Sirius is ODoAP. :awesome:
[/quote]

I asked a legit question, but instead of just answering you guys decided to beat around the bush. So Sirius is an oDoAP then there is no problem and my question has been answered. Thank you.

You guys are not important enough to look into things beforehand.

Edited by kriekfreak