Synergy Announcement

Co God Ben

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1289443534' post='2509950']
I love how GATO is so quick to call me out and get defensive on this matter. I was just voicing my opinion on how I thought Synergy was and how I thought TIO was. Also aren't TIO the ones with the drama recently?
[/quote]
Why I should care about this post? No, I don't mean to bash you, I was just voicing my opinion. Wait a second, that isn't an opinion at all, silly me.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DragonsPhyre' timestamp='1289443564' post='2509952']
Welp, whoever made our sigs gotta add a fourth pip to them now.

Also, I bask in the warmth and welcome that everyone has given this announcement.
[/quote]

to my knowledge the new sigs were made... OH yesterday haha I blame IAA for everything :D

[quote name='Tarikmo' timestamp='1289441881' post='2509897']
Still not helping with the care-o-meter. Though I agree, how dare they pick somebody they know and trust?!
[/quote]

Hey didn't you guys trust James Maximus too? How did that work out for ya?

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZsFQ2SifuyI/Sd10r-B-YuI/AAAAAAAAAHI/4BqX1sdsGag/s400/thumbsUp.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Tarikmo' timestamp='1289443710' post='2509957']
Why I should care about this post? No, I don't mean to bash you, I was just voicing my opinion. Wait a second, that isn't an opinion at all, silly me.
[/quote]

Responding to a post by saying "I don't care about this post" is counterproductive.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1289442044' post='2509904']
Bad alliance joining a very bad bloc.

Remind me why I care again?
[/quote]

You're right, in the future all alliances should only post topics that you, WANA, cares about.

Please... :rolleyes:

:wub: Skippy :wub:

I love how GATO is so quick to call me out and get defensive on this matter. I was just voicing my opinion on how I thought Synergy was and how I thought TIO was. Also aren't TIO the ones with the drama recently?
[/quote]
We're calling you out because you're a hypocrite and a joke. You applied to us so obviously you thought somewhat highly of us. You wanted in LoSS the other day. We weren't taking you because we don't want you. Clearly you liked us the other day and then you got your feelings hurt and took your wagon to CoJ.

Big deal if TIO has had some drama? What alliance doesn't have drama at some point or another?

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289443951' post='2509968']
Responding to a post by saying "I don't care about this post" is counterproductive.
[/quote]

Sargun, I hate to break this to you, but I believe that was his goal... It was an attempt at Irony, but apparently Irony is something the greater Bob community lacks an appreciation of. :(

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1289444090' post='2509972']
Sargun, I hate to break this to you, but I believe that was his goal... It was an attempt at Irony, but apparently Irony is something the greater Bob community lacks an appreciation of. :(
[/quote]

The sad part is that a lot of people actually think replying to a post by saying "I don't care about this post" works, so it's hard to separate the idiots from the good guys like Tarikiriki.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289444283' post='2509978']
The sad part is that a lot of people actually think replying to a post by saying "I don't care about this post" works, so it's hard to separate the idiots from the good guys like Tarikiriki.
[/quote]

K, I forgive you for missing the epic usage of Irony by Tarik.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1289443365' post='2509938']
Quick! Blocs! Accept all of the other alliances that made a fool of themselves this month! HURRY!
[/quote]
Yeah... we're not accepting AcTi so.

[/quote]
You claim you don't care yet this is your [i]second [/i]post. Are you even trying to make sense?

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1289444824' post='2509993']
Alright i'll admit LoSS ain't bad with phoebs ;). But :(( GATO :(( and :(( TIO ;)
[/quote]
You are in no position to judge things as bad jorjor. Relatively to you I'd say RyanGDI is a regular Archon.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1289444824' post='2509993']
Alright i'll admit LoSS ain't bad with phoebs ;). But :(( GATO :(( and :(( TIO ;)
[/quote]

Again. Why did you try to join us, then? And can you stop distracting the thread with your attention seeking? Thanks.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289445131' post='2510001']
You, like IAA, are a shining beacon of excellence in a haze of mediocrity.
[/quote]
shining beacon? Like a lighthouse? I love those! What's say we meet in [s]Olivine City[/s] You're alliance's irc channel and chat? :wub: