GOONS Policy Change

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1289270386' post='2507023']
The fact that the OWF likes this makes me hate it.
[/quote]

Shall I complain to make you feel better? :P

Anyway, :salute: to GOONS. I hope this hasn't been too controversial over there.

What in the world have you done to my GOONS!?

Now what am I supposed to do when I do all nighters and sit in the GOONS channel and watch people come in and cry about being tech raided?

This is an outrage. I do not approve of these changes.

Oh My Dear Sweet GOONS,
What have I done to wrong you?
My heart sinks for you.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289269159' post='2506973']
If someone raids a target that has 15+ members or treaties/protection, can the target/his alliance respond appropriately without going through GOONS channels since it's automatically not approved?
[/quote]
You have no idea how amusing I find this post. And no, I legitimately don't mean that in an insulting way.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1289272700' post='2507117']Right. I only do as MK instructs.[/quote]
So you will stop tech raiding and be like NPO, like you said in response to my Comrade? And what has MK to do with this?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1289272469' post='2507103']
You have no idea how amusing I find this post. And no, I legitimately don't mean that in an insulting way.
[/quote]

I have to agree that this is amusing to see alliances tremble in your presence again.

As you clearly know (judging by what I suspect to be the source of your amusement), once upon a time in real alliances, unprovoked attacks were declared on without hesitation to keep whatever negotiations might ensue honest. <i>Then</i> reps or member-booting discussions took place.

Alas, remember how even the GPA used to handle <b>any</b> single allied nation that hit it? How weak-willed today's alliances have become. :)

As for the policy change, I think it has been this policy for quite some time in practice. So, congrats on making it public and thanks for sharing it with us in print.

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1289273624' post='2507151']
Well done, for what its worth, as far as I'm concerned, this is enough. I have nothing against GOONS anymore. :)
[/quote]

This is unacceptable. We need to change this before the end of the week.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1289273686' post='2507153']
I have to agree that this is amusing to see alliances tremble in your presence again.

As you clearly know (judging by what I suspect to be the source of your amusement), once upon a time in real alliances, unprovoked attacks were declared on without hesitation to keep whatever negotiations might ensue honest. <i>Then</i> reps or member-booting discussions took place.

Alas, remember how even the GPA used to handle <b>any</b> single allied nation that hit it? How weak-willed today's alliances have become. :)

As for the policy change, I think it has been this policy for quite some time in practice. So, congrats on making it public and thanks for sharing it with us in print.
[/quote]
I wish I knew what you were talking about.