• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1289071575' post='2504132']
hahahahaha yeah they sure are something xD
[/quote]
Yes, Lj really is a joke. I agree.
[quote name='Detlev' timestamp='1289080044' post='2504280']
Oh god. Oh dear god.

I assume that none of you ever plan on bringing any girls to your rooms.
[/quote]
Its even worser then you think, kiddo, some are actually married. Being married, now thats a cruel punishment,...

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1289005178' post='2503323']
Dude I cannot tell you how much !@#$% I get with this thing. Sometimes when I'm about to go out and hit the town I'll casually wear it was a cape. As soon as I step out the door I'm fighting !@#$%*es off me. Not only that, but I'd say when worn as a cape my power increased at least ten fold. I found myself able to do stuff which my body usually wouldn't have been able to do. Car parked in my way? Hang on, I'll just push that out the way.

But the main thing is the sheer sex appeal it gives off towards the owner. Like I'll bring some frigid girl back to mine, and she'll see this hanging above my bed, and *BAM* from frigid to slut in a nano-second. It's actually pretty ridiculous. Like I get requests to borrow it from friends who aren't getting any all the time, but I won't loan it out. The power and raw sex appeal it provides has a grip on me. I doubt I could go back to my old pre-NPO-flag-owning-self.
[/quote]

I didn't even think of its possible use as a cape. That's good stuff, there. Thanks for explaining this to me. However, would you say that it may have addictive properties? What if someone stole it? After all, you won't lend it out to friends even if you're not using it at the time.

Oh god. Oh dear god.

[/quote]
I'm sure most of the women who come into their rooms would have no idea what the flag was for. Someone recognizing the flag as the NPO flag could be a good sign because they'd have to be a current or former player to recognize it. That could bode well for a relationship because they'd already have something in common.

Edited by Duncan King

Oh god. Oh dear god.

[/quote]
What, never tried the kitchen or living room?

[quote]I wanted to be the one to say this :(

What do you tell people who ask about these flags?[/quote]

Why the truth obviously, that we're part of a seekrit cult.

[quote]
I think if the Emperor commanded it, at least six Pacificans would commit ritual suicide. [/quote]

Wow you really underestimate our emperor, but at least you were decent enough to capitalize the E.

[quote]You should show me sometime. [/quote]

It would be an honour to give you the vip tour ;)

[quote]Does owning one exonerate you from speeding tickets?[/quote]

It does, but driving with one gets you a ticket for obstructed view (the star is so bright that in some lights it blinds you)

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1289043037' post='2503877']
It's not harming anyone, so maybe you should drop the Mr. Cool routine ([b]because I am pretty sure that a routine is all it is with you[/b]) and stop being so small-minded.
[/quote]

HEY NOW

If you saw this Erwin fellow's sideburns and saw him prance around in his fencing suit while fencing, because that's what he does while having those epic sideburns, you'd also understand how the cool in him is so tense you could cut it with a knife and put it in a stick.

In all honesty, everyone I've ever dated knew I play CN and all have been supportive. After I joined the NPO, my girlfriend at the time even made me a miniature NPO flag to make up for missing the purchase period for the ones in the OP.

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs889.snc4/72277_452059656231_724816231_5955782_5508694_n.jpg[/img]

So I don't know where this supposed nerdy stereotype comes from, is all I'm saying.

Edited by Dementual

[quote name='Dementual' timestamp='1289153253' post='2505107']
In all honesty, everyone I've ever dated knew I play CN and all have been supportive. After I joined the NPO, my girlfriend at the time even made me a miniature NPO flag to make up for missing the purchase period for the ones in the OP.

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs889.snc4/72277_452059656231_724816231_5955782_5508694_n.jpg[/img]

So I don't know where this supposed nerdy stereotype comes from, is all I'm saying.
[/quote]

Lucky. My fiancee is jealous of this game due to the time I put into it. :P

(Speaking of nerdy though, I'll pretend I didn't once have an NPO button and magnet, granted I purchased them very early on for the bonuses.)

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1289153420' post='2505111']
I want a red standard. :(

I can haz plz? :awesome:
[/quote]

Got 80 bucks? :awesome: