Why I am resigning from AcTi

Teddyyo

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1289023767' post='2503715']
Who is alex?
[/quote]
Alex(numbers) of Frank Empire already had plans to leave with me, however he has gone AWOL <_< I have already negotiated his release from wars to be paid by myself, also for CapitalstOverlord of The Antarctic Lands.

OOC: Alex is former TOOL/VE, and RL friend. Cap is RL friend, new to CN.

Edited by Teddyyo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1289024582' post='2503739']
Alex(numbers) of Frank Empire already had plans to leave with me, however he has gone AWOL <_< I have already negotiated his release from wars to be paid by myself, also for CapitalstOverlord of The Antarctic Lands.

OOC: Alex is [b]former TOOL[/b]/VE, and RL friend. Cap is RL friend, new to CN.
[/quote]

Herein lies the reason for my concern. He was a [i]damn good[/i] former TOOL member. He was a lieutenant in our military when I was Inquisitor. :)

Aren't the numbers 960531? :P

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1289030142' post='2503812']
I have no idea who the infamous xr1 is ...

I also don't know anything about most of the alliances involved in the current war ...

I think I am finally old and out of touch. :(
[/quote]
Oh please! You've been just a figurehead for YEARS! :awesome:

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1289030142' post='2503812']
I have no idea who the infamous xr1 is ...

I also don't know anything about most of the alliances involved in the current war ...

I think I am finally old and out of touch. :(
[/quote]
lol, welcome to the club.

I doubt I'd know anything about xr1 except he's a former member of ours.

What I don't get from the logs is that if you're the second in command and someone starts talking this level of crap to you and starts treating you this way, why don't you just boot him from your alliance rather than leave yourself? I mean, if you're running the show, then run it.

I find it amazing the level of disrespect people can get away with in other alliances.

Edited by Captain Flinders

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1289042927' post='2503874']
What I don't get from the logs is that if you're the second in command and someone starts talking this level of crap to you and starts treating you this way, why don't you just boot him from your alliance rather than leave yourself? I mean, if you're running the show, then run it.

I find it amazing the level of disrespect people can get away with in other alliances.
[/quote]
Important decisions in AcTi had to be agree on by both Batallion and I, kicking members being one of those.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1289041773' post='2503862']
lol, welcome to the club.

I doubt I'd know anything about xr1 except he's a [u][b]former[/b][/u] member of ours.
[/quote]
Highlighting the relevant part ;)

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1289024582' post='2503739']
Alex(numbers) of Frank Empire already had plans to leave with me, however he has gone AWOL <_< [b]I have already negotiated his release from wars to be paid by myself[/b], also for CapitalstOverlord of The Antarctic Lands.

OOC: Alex is former TOOL/VE, and RL friend. Cap is RL friend, new to CN.
[/quote]
What? Who did you talk to and what did they charge?

Edited by ditchboy00

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288909389' post='2502218']
@Kzopp: What you seem to be missing is that he kinda tried removing xR1 and it didn't work. And he didn't leave because of hurt feelings, but because xR1 us a legitimately terrible person who runs alliances into the ground, and he didn't want to stick around to see that happen.
[/quote]

Sometimes an understandable decision...

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1289006589' post='2503358']
Please Dark Templar, tell me you didn't actually accept xR1...
[/quote]

...and sometimes not.

Had Teddyyo just cooled his jets a bit, he might have been able to hold onto the coveted spot as #2 in... uh, what ever alliance this is. He could also be in war right now. Regardless, you're right Locke, sometimes it is better to just get the hell out of what ever fail dump one finds themselves in the next morning without their pants.

(oh, AcTi. I see the title now)

Edited by Kzoppistan

And another episode in the xR1 saga where, once again, he detonates an alliance from within. :) A tale nearly as old as CN itself.

Rest assured that unless something changes in ways that I quite simply cannot imagine he will remain a [u][b]former[/b][/u] Invictan for the life of the alliance.

Edit: Also, yeah Locke was right on the money. xR1 is a legitimately terrible person who damages or destroys every alliance he touches. He's like the plague. When he applies, just say no. Friends don't let friends accept xR1 into their alliance. You get the idea.

Edited by Sir Glen

[quote name='Sir Glen' timestamp='1289074067' post='2504173']
And another episode in the xR1 saga where, once again, he detonates an alliance from within. :) A tale nearly as old as CN itself.

Rest assured that unless something changes in ways that I quite simply cannot imagine he will remain a [u][b]former[/b][/u] Invictan for the life of the alliance.

Edit: Also, yeah Locke was right on the money. xR1 is a legitimately terrible person who damages or destroys every alliance he touches. He's like the plague. When he applies, just say no. Friends don't let friends accept xR1 into their alliance. You get the idea.
[/quote]

Yet most of the alliances I've been in are still bigger than Invicta, Invicta in itself is a plague.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1289077039' post='2504225']
Yet most of the alliances I've been in are still bigger than Invicta, Invicta in itself is a plague.
[/quote]

You are just mad that Invicta tried to give you another chance and then you screwed that over :)
I am quite glad that I didn't stay in Fallen Knights last year.
Also, FK version 1, FK version 2, BTO, \m/, TSL, AcTi, OoJ, and most likely a few others you joined, are not bigger than Invicta. You can't count the multiple alliances you TRIED to join but were DENIED membership.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1289080115' post='2504282']
You are just mad that Invicta tried to give you another chance and then you screwed that over :)
I am quite glad that I didn't stay in Fallen Knights last year.
Also, FK version 1, FK version 2, BTO, \m/, TSL, AcTi, OoJ, and most likely a few others you joined, are not bigger than Invicta. You can't count the multiple alliances you TRIED to join but were DENIED membership.
[/quote]

Is that why Jorost tells me I can come back whenever I wish? I don't even believe TSL DoE'd. Those are most of the alliances I've been in, none of which I've contributed to dying. So your argument is invalid.

[quote name='Killswitchengage' timestamp='1289085275' post='2504363']
As a founding member of BTO I'ma stick my two cents in here and say that without xR1 the alliance wouldn't have gotten off the ground.
In many cases where we've been in alliances together I've found him a very easy person to get along with, and an asset to the alliance.
[/quote]

Easy going? Asset? Founding member? :huh:

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1289084470' post='2504352']
Is that why Jorost tells me I can come back whenever I wish? I don't even believe TSL DoE'd. Those are most of the alliances I've been in, none of which I've contributed to dying. So your argument is invalid.
[/quote]
You sure he said that? I would think he would have changed his mind after ordering your ZI. If it's tru, well, he's always been too nice for his own good. :P
And...I'm pretty sure it's safe to say you at least contributed to the death of many of those alliances. :v:

[quote name='Killswitchengage' timestamp='1289085275' post='2504363']
As a founding member of BTO I'ma stick my two cents in here and say that without xR1 the alliance wouldn't have gotten off the ground.
In many cases where we've been in alliances together I've found him a very easy person to get along with, and an asset to the alliance.
[/quote]
Odd, considering another BTO member said earlier that he ran out your government and was a general ass to people.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1289084470' post='2504352']
[/quote]
Are you ignorant as to what thread you are posting in? Without you, AcTi would still be the Batallion + Teddyyo alliance in a lasting era of peace.

You are correct in a sense: you did not contribute to AcTi dying, you are the complete reason it is.

@James - just assumed there would be a price because of the nature of it. I am sorry :(

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1289097745' post='2504597']
Are you ignorant as to what thread you are posting in? Without you, AcTi would still be the Batallion + Teddyyo alliance in a lasting era of peace.

You are correct in a sense: you did not contribute to AcTi dying, you are the complete reason it is.

@James - just assumed there would be a price because of the nature of it. I am sorry :(
[/quote]

[b]You[/b] posted on the OWF, tyler attacked because of this topic, James and co. raided tyler, batallion got butthurt over it and then declared war.

[b]You[/b] had the option of not going to the OWF but [b]you[/b] took it upon [b]yourself[/b] to start this.