Dajobo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1287631310' post='2489298']
That's not "Worse" it's "Hilarious."
[/quote]
Very true. Did it take you all this time to come up with that? Not surprising.

But yes, you are correct, it would be hilarious. First, because your pathetic excuse for an alliance would be one of the first to burn, second, because everyone elses would follow suit.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1287630926' post='2489288']
Seems you guys get that feeling a lot whenever Polaris has an Emperor willing to do anything, I wonder what you guys could be doing that would make you think he wants GOD dead.

Regardless things might get a little more interesting again at least, which is good.
[/quote]

It wasn't meant seriously, catch on.

[quote]But yes, you are correct, it would be hilarious. First, because your pathetic excuse for an alliance would be one of the first to burn, second, because everyone elses would follow suit.[/quote]

Yeah, you've been very successful at that.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1287631648' post='2489307']
Yeah, you've been very successful at that.
[/quote]
Yes, I actually have. Thanks for noticing.

Do you really want to do this again? You and I have established on a couple of different occasions that you are just not up to the challenge.

Unlike you, when I am in a position of authority and power I don't have to check with others to see if they will hold my hand when I act. I don't have to back pedal when I make a decision because my allies are too scared to lose stats to back up my bravado. Unlike you, when I want something to happen it happens because I will it, not because someone else tells me it is okay.

But yeah, sure, pretend that you are more than you really are here because of your current friends. At least when I did it I did it based on my own actions and not because of who was holding my hand.

Pathetic.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1287631659' post='2489308']
This is just about the best thing that could have happened. Too funny.
[/quote]
Why is it funny exactly? Random has a long history with NpO and many of their allies, to say its funny as your response sounds like you're implying you think NpO, their emperor and announcements are a joke to you. Disrespectful to say the least.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1287631994' post='2489314']
Why is it funny exactly? Random has a long history with NpO and many of their allies, to say its funny as your response sounds like you're implying you think NpO, their emperor and announcements are a joke to you. Disrespectful to say the least.
[/quote]
It's funny because Random is a funny guy and he does funny things. Now Polar will also do funny things!

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1287632288' post='2489320']
It's good because Random is a good guy and he does good things. Now Polar will also do good things!
[/quote]
Your post made a little more sense when I replaced "funny" with "good", as I don't think funny and Random belong in the same sentence so much.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1287630358' post='2489268']
Hi Crymson

The saddest thing is we are all laughing at you again. So bitter and twisted these days.

Also hello, I am now Minister of Peace.
[/quote]

Welcome back and :awesome: congrats. Grub and The Bad returning to active duty at the same time? Coincidence? Conspiracy? Tune in tonight and every night on As The Bob Turns to find out.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1287632306' post='2489321']
May the love of the blessed Barry surround and guide you always.
[/quote]
Max Barry? God I hope he passes over this house.

Anyway, I am certain Emperor Random will do what is best for Polar and exemplify what it means to be the leader of the Order. He is intelligent and very well versed in the politics of the Cyberverse. Plus, he is active, that is an invaluable trait that is so often lacking in leaders these days.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1287632503' post='2489326']
Max Barry? God I hope he passes over this house.

Anyway, I am certain Emperor Random will do what is best for Polar and exemplify what it means to be the leader of the Order. He is intelligent and very well versed in the politics of the Cyberverse. Plus, he is active, that is an invaluable trait that is so often lacking in leaders these days.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he is referring to a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw]different Barry[/url].

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1287632478' post='2489323']
Your post made a little more sense when I replaced "funny" with "good", as I don't think funny and Random belong in the same sentence so much.
[/quote]
You're joking, right? He is one of the most humourous people I know.

Although I can't claim to know either RandomInterrupt or Penguin well, it seems as though this is a shift of a rather great magnitude in terms of ruling styles and attitudes. Coupled with Grub back at Minister of Love, it'll be interesting to see if we see a new dynamic Polar more reminiscent of Grub's reign. Should certainly be entertaining, although I would have done unspeakable things to see Ivan back as Emperor of Polaris