Assume the crash position

mpol777

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='General Argent Doom' timestamp='1286302512' post='2476079']
Seeing as how 101010 is binary for 42, which according to Hitchhiker's Guide is the answer to Life the Universe and Everything or LUE and MK is LUE 2.0, as well as MK just cancelling all their treaties, wait... dammit, thought I had something there.
[/quote]

I have to admit this almost makes sense, I think you should continue your investigations. Now, where's my tinfoil hat? :wacko:

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1286303327' post='2476090']
Oh man, this reminds me of that time someone interpreted a FAN announcement to say they were all becoming Jehovah's Witnesses.
[/quote]

Heh, I remember that.

No interpretations here though son, was just surprised no one else had joined those particular dots.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1286301947' post='2476067']
Im not knocking the announcement just Spartas attempt to band wagon the announcement via their sigs. Bandwanoning is their bag though.
[/quote]

Yep, I actually know nothing about this, but put it in my sig anyway. Nice try, but no.

Oh man, this reminds me of that time someone interpreted a FAN announcement to say they were all becoming Jehovah's Witnesses.
[/quote]

I wasn't around to read it while it was happening, but I did read it a while ago. !@#$@#$ epic.

This, not so much.

[quote name='General Argent Doom' timestamp='1286302512' post='2476079']
Seeing as how 101010 is binary for 42, which according to Hitchhiker's Guide is the answer to Life the Universe and Everything or LUE and MK is LUE 2.0, as well as MK just cancelling all their treaties, wait... dammit, thought I had something there.
[/quote]
This person is getting the job done.

[/quote]

I may or may not [url=http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=74127&view=findpost&p=7932784]have saved that forever[/url].

Easily one of the best posts ever.

[quote name='Necromancer V4L' timestamp='1286312429' post='2476257']
I'm ready for 10.10.10. Are you?
[/quote]

No. I think that this 10.10.10 nonsense is another sad attempt at manufacturing drama, exactly like the last five or ten times some group has paraded around shouting that something will be happening at some future date, a claim which despite its incredible vagueness never seems to pan out. Prove me wrong, FAN.

Edited by Moridin

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1286301947' post='2476067']
Im not knocking the announcement just Spartas attempt to band wagon the announcement via their sigs.
[/quote]

Oh I wasn't implying the former. You pointing out Sparta's use of the date though reminded me that Citadel did it first.

I'm on to you, FAN. :P

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1286245150' post='2475115']
And pretty soon you'll have a melting pot. Child killers, corpse <snip>, drug zombies and full-blown wackaloons. Wandering the landscape in search of truth and fun. Everyone will have guns, everyone will have drugs and no one will be in charge.
[/quote]

Oh Sweet Paradise, I've come home at last.

Edited by Kzoppistan