Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286242730' post='2474932']
See that's the problem. You [i]think [/i]you can comprehend.
[/quote]

To be honest I don't think I will ever comprehend the vast majority of your arguements, propoganda, etc. It goes way over my head unfortunately.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1286238482' post='2474857']
The reason you're on that poster is probably because you're an extremely vocal troll. PZI is shameful and you'd never see us committing such a disgusting act, not even LJ Scott.

Edit: I mean :(( LJ Scott :((
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I think you do not understand how disgusting immoral one Mr. LJ Scott happens to be. Considering how influential he is in your alliance I would not be surprised to see if he has convinced your alliance to PZI all the listed individuals by the years end. As I said, Pandora is the neo-UjP.[/color]

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1286243139' post='2474943']
To be honest I don't think I will ever comprehend the vast majority of your arguements, propoganda, etc. It goes way over my head unfortunately.
[/quote]

I honestly think it makes more sense then you trying to end vague statements with :3 while finding a way to make yourself look like more of a nuissance than you usually are.

Unless that is your argument, in that case point made.

[quote]I think you do not understand how disgusting immoral one Mr. LJ Scott happens to be. Considering how influential he is in your alliance I would not be surprised to see if he has convinced your alliance to PZI all the listed individuals by the years end. As I said, Pandora is the neo-UjP. [/quote]

Trust me there is no destroying me, if so, they would have tried.

Edit: And trust me, you can ask SC and that guy from \m/ about that.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286243229' post='2474948']
[color="#0000ff"]I think you do not understand how disgusting immoral one Mr. LJ Scott happens to be. Considering how influential he is in your alliance I would not be surprised to see if he has convinced your alliance to PZI all the listed individuals by the years end. As I said, Pandora is the neo-UjP.[/color]
[/quote]

Thanks for stroking my ego by implying I'm "influential" :)

Anyways, I'm actually against PZI, unless in the most extreme of cases. Weird huh?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286243229' post='2474948']
[color="#0000FF"]I think you do not understand how disgusting immoral one Mr. LJ Scott happens to be. Considering how influential he is in your alliance I would not be surprised to see if he has convinced your alliance to PZI all the listed individuals by the years end. As I said, Pandora is the neo-UjP.[/color]
[/quote]
Yes, it's a shame LJ spilled all that wine on that flag, but other than that he's just a nice troll. I don't think it's your place to say how influential he is in Umbrella, especially considering how influential he actually is (very little, it seems). As for Pandor being neo-UjP, we can only hope.

I believe the implication that mediocre at best bit of recycled propaganda is trying to get across is that GOONS is somehow the new GGA because we don't care to make WRCs because we have Umbrella. We've never stated that, and 15 of our top 17 nations have WRCs, so it's a pretty dumb point to make.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1286243697' post='2474990']
Yes, it's a shame LJ spilled all that wine on that flag, but other than that he's just a nice troll. I don't think it's your place to say how influential he is in Umbrella, especially considering how influential he actually is (very little, it seems). As for Pandor being neo-UjP, we can only hope.
[/quote]

LJ Scott? Nice? (Checks date)

No it's not April 1st, how did you get that one?

[quote]I believe the implication that mediocre at best bit of recycled propaganda is trying to get across is that GOONS is somehow the new GGA because we don't care to make WRCs because we have Umbrella. We've never stated that, and 15 of our top 17 nations have WRCs, so it's a pretty dumb point to make. [/quote]

That's not the implication, I just inserted a random commentary.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286242730' post='2474932']
It's funny, you're some new upstart nation who acts like you were around for Misr. You're a young nation who got in with the cool kids table, congratulations! [/quote]
Note: It's funny because he signed the picture as misr.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1286243697' post='2474990']
[/quote]
I'm more influential in Umbrella.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1286225961' post='2474584']
What are you on about? What big calls did VE make? You mean when they flip flop their position every week. I'm a coward because I don't wage a war against VE? Wow. That's hilarious. VE isn't even worth being attacked, and honestly, you never were. You've ridden the wave of your allies, while you failed to make a splash. Your only positive move was the creation of ZIPP which was nothing but a publicity move from every alliance who signed it. As far as insignificant goes, you're one of the ones who's been leading the charge. Even when you guys were in Q, no one ever mentioned VE, or SF for that matter, even in Pandora's Box you're still insignificant to the majority of the people (I honestly don't know why). So when will VE start to play in the big leagues instead of riding the pine.
[/quote]

We werent in SF or Q? Also I'd like a detailed log of all our weekly flip-flops. Don't disappoint.

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' timestamp='1286249830' post='2475404']
We werent in SF or Q? Also I'd like a detailed log of all our weekly flip-flops. Don't disappoint.
[/quote]

Like I stated before, that's my fault. My bad. You don't flip flop every week but, you do flip flop. You went from a moralist alliance, or at least one that resembles one. Now, you're not one. Which isn't bad. It's just the fact that you still act like you're a knight in shining in armor. There's also a couple of other things in there but whatever. I have some work to do and don't want to divulge into your history.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1286237669' post='2474844']
This is perhaps, the most awful thread I have ever seen.

You all really out did yourselves.
[/quote]

I'm going to agree here.

LJ why are you even bothering explaining this? We all know we'd happily roll everyone in that pic, in fact im still wondering why we havent put em all on a perma-ZI list.

Yes this bloc is the mere vehicle of our desires to roll you all. So kiss your wives, kids and dogs goodbye and prepare yourselves to become a rainbow colored stain on the asphalt.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1286234409' post='2474728']
You originally quoted LJ. Who happens to be in Umbrella, no matter how you put it. And hasn't been in MK for... what? Two years?
[/quote]
To be fair, I still think you're in ODN and flakattack is in GPA.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1286243112' post='2474940']
I think its the black hole this thread has become.
[/quote]
It's the hole my sanity fell into.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1286232064' post='2474679']
I guess you have some obsession with us. Look up in yellow pages for a good shrink.. you need one..

now, lets come back to the subject of this thread...
[/quote]You wish I had an obsession over you. Someone else brought you up and I just felt the need to point out how worthless of an alliance you are. Which mind you is what, the second post I've ever made that even mentions Sparta? Obsession, for sure.

RoK, MK, GOD... I'll obsess over those alliances, sure, because they're actually worth a damn, and are worthy competitors.

Sparta is a joke. Just disband already. No, seriously, you won't be missed.`

On an unrelated note, how come I didn't make the target list on that wonderful steamroller pic? Seriously, what gives? I mean, I haven't been as loud since my return, but not even for old times' sake? What a disappointment that was. Was still a beautiful bit though.

[ooc]And thanks to whoever posted the source, I got lost on that website for a good couple of hours >_>[/ooc]