Announcement from the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and New Sith Order

DragonsPhyre

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1284525385' post='2454460']
While I appreciate the sentiment, you really have no stake in brown to warrant any involvement. This isn't a soapbox Haf.
[/quote]
I'm an ally of your partner in this venture; I was just speaking in support of an ally there. I would have said the same thing if any of our allies did something along these lines.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1284525385' post='2454460']
If you like the idea do something for your own sphere and leave it at that.
[/quote]
Wow, you are out of the loop. This is a pity. We have to catch up sometime magic. Hopefully I'll see ya around :)

/me sees the party hasn't ended :)

I'm glad we finally got this announced. Growing Brown has always been a goal of several alliances over the life of Brown and I look forward to seeing this be a fresh, renewed step in accomplishing this goal.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1284854322' post='2457582']
I support this in the strongest terms. I be glad to see two of me friends coming together to achieve this pact for the greater good.
[/quote]

If by greater good ye mean growing brown then ye be correct. thar be no other motive here baka. We aren't out to save the world or anything altruistic. This be a totally selfish move that helps some people out by extension.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1284905506' post='2458108']
Congrats on making life slightly more enjoyable for brown newbs and a whole sphere less enjoyable for all the long standing raiders out thar.
[/quote]

The whole sphere be quite larger than 5 nations.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1284955916' post='2458706']
The whole sphere be quite larger than 5 nations.
[/quote]
On my last count there were more than 5 raiders about. And the whole of the brown sphere aren't newbs. Unless you want to contest that somehow?

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1285018668' post='2459201']
On my last count there were more than 5 raiders about. And the whole of the brown sphere aren't newbs. Unless you want to contest that somehow?
[/quote]

Sure. I was referring to nations that actually have joined the BTP AA. 5. Which is a lot less than the whole sphere.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1285020343' post='2459230']
Sure. I was referring to nations that actually have joined the BTP AA. 5. Which is a lot less than the whole sphere.
[/quote]
Oh, all I see is you quoting my post which concerns the whole sphere and brown newbs in general...

Edited by Jens of the desert

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1285020896' post='2459235']
Oh, all I see is you quoting my post which concerns the whole sphere and brown newbs in general...
[/quote]

Well it only concerns the sphere insomuch that everyone will benefit from a larger trade pool. You implied we were making [i]all[/i] of brown harder to raid. Definitely not the case. The only thing we are making harder to raid is the BTP AA which is only 5 nations deep.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='maxfiles' timestamp='1285714326' post='2467276']
so if hated members of both of these alliances were to goto brown, would they still get protection?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Unless there is a valid reason to attack a person (and it would have to be a very good reason, beyond a simple "I don't like you"), they will be protected. The Brown Trade Partner AA exists to protect those who wish to grow outside of an alliance. Liking is irrelevant. If they fly the AA, they are under our protection.[/color]