Official Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

[center][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/fccpanzerred.png[/IMG]
[b]Kerberos Nexus Announcement[/b][/center]

Kerberos Nexus considers the war with GOONS an alliance war and appreciates the assistance of those who have helped so far. With GOONS intent on PZI the war must continue and with more joining in on the fight against GOONS they're losing strength quickly. GOONS policy of encouraging tech raids on unaligned nations and alliances under 15 members makes them a threat who to all who they consider acceptable targets. With GOONS on the defensive all unaligned nations and those in alliances who dislike GOONS are encouraged to help overwhelm GOONS and destroy them as a pre-emptive defensive measure. If your alliance won't go to war but you want to fight, you can join the fight under the Kerberos Nexus AA or one of your own, but if a large portion those who dislike GOONS hits them now they can be defeated. Their policy of tech raiding those they don't consider an alliance makes any attacks on them defensive. Also I request all senators to remove their sanctions placed on me, as this is an alliance war and my attacks were justified, GOONS fall more under the definition of rogues than myself.

I'd also like to announce the formation of the Libertarian & Anarchist Non-aggression, Cooperation and Economic Assistance Forum,
http://kerberosnexus.com/lance/index.php

Here is the LANCE treaty for those that want to sign, although even those who aren't interested in signing are welcome to come by the forum.

[quote][center][b]LANCE[/b]
[b]L[/b]ibertarian & [b]A[/b]narchist [b]N[/b]on-aggression, [b]C[/b]oordination, & [b]E[/b]conomic Assistance Pact

[b]I. Libertarian & Anarchist Non-Aggression[/b]

The non-aggression principle (also called the non-aggression axiom, or the anti-coercion or zero aggression principle) is an ethical stance which asserts that "aggression" is inherently illegitimate. "Aggression" is defined as the "initiation" of physical force against persons or property, the threat of such, or fraud upon persons or their property. In contrast to pacifism, the non-aggression principle does not preclude defense. The principle is a deontological (or rule-based) ethical stance.

Rothbard described the axiom as such,
“No one may threaten or commit violence ('aggress') against another man's person or property. Violence may be employed only against the man who commits such violence; that is, only defensively against the aggressive violence of another. In short, no violence may be employed against a non-aggressor. Here is the fundamental rule from which can be deduced the entire corpus of libertarian theory.”

Member alliances shall not take aggressive actions, military or otherwise, against other member alliances. Member alliance recognize tech raiding to be an unjustified initiation of aggression against another nation and agree to refrain from the practice themselves. Those who tech raid are committing unjustified acts of aggression and can be attacked without violating the non-aggression principle to prevent them from causing further acts of violence against non-aggressors.

[b]II. Cooperation & Economic Assistance[/b]
Signatories agree to cooperate with each other in trade deals, senate matters and technology trading. Signatories agree to consider any requests for military or economic assistance, although this remains optional. A designated forum will be setup for LANCE to coordinate military action and trade.

[b]III. Membership & Amendments[/b]
Alliances seeking membership require unanimous agreement of current signatories and an alliance can be removed from LANCE with a 2/3 majority vote of current signatories. Alliances wishing to remove their signature from this document can do so with 48 hour advance notice. This treaty can be modified with unanimous agreement of all signatory alliances.
[/center]

[i]Signed for Kerberos Nexus,[/i]
Methrage, Nexus Sovereign
Nicholai, Cobra Commander

[i]Signed for Rebel Virginia,[/i]
[color="#0000FF"]Rebel Virginia of Rebel Virginia[/color]

[i]Signed for Stahl Land,[/i]
Bavaricar of Stahl Land
[/quote]

Rebel Virginia has decided to not get involved in the GOONS war and I have not requested it either, as any assistance remains optional with this treaty.

For those who do want to assist in the war though, here is a list of some GOONS targets,

GOONS Targets,
Udelaria 5.9k NS
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=416225
Dongingtonville 4.5k NS
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396298
Dicktopia 3.4k NS
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=414296
Jet World 2.6k NS
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=409228
zomgroflcopters 1.7k NS
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=413742

Best Regards,

Methrage, Nexus Sovereign

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1284365869' post='2452108']
The level of face palm generated here is beyond description.
[/quote]

I must say, I'm starting to feel my palm gravitating towards my face as well. Oh, Methrage, you're nearly making me agree with :(( GOONS :((

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1284369288' post='2452127']
I must say, I'm starting to feel my palm gravitating towards my face as well. Oh, Methrage, you're nearly making me agree with :(( GOONS :((
[/quote]
Too late. My nose is bleeding from the force of my palm hitting my face. Kerberos Nexus shall pay for blood of Menairalis spilt due to their utter stupidity. Or something.

Perhaps I'll just laugh.

[ooc]No, my nose isn't bleeding[/ooc]

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1284374417' post='2452161']
Why not just add another martyr to the bunch?
[/quote]
It's all very well being a martyr, but it's always a good idea to make sure you have a bit of support otherwise the whole exercise seems rather pointless. Association with a running joke like Methrage is unlikely to help with that.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1284376942' post='2452180']
It's all very well being a martyr, but it's always a good idea to make sure you have a bit of support otherwise the whole exercise seems rather pointless. Association with a running joke like Methrage is unlikely to help with that.
[/quote]
I agree, but hey, maybe sommore people will jump on the bandwagon and make things interesting. :wacko:

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1284374417' post='2452161']
Why not just add another martyr to the bunch?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Martyrs usually have a cause, and one that most people can recognize as actually being a cause. Methrage's cause exists only in the mind of Methrage.[/color]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1284373730' post='2452156']
I'm surprised RV wanted to be associated with this sinking ship tbqh.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Rebel Virginia? Sinking ship? Shocking.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1284372368' post='2452147']
No, Hal, it's neither. It's just Methrage doing his thing.
[/quote]

I remember facepalming when Vox Populi was formed and thinking what a waste of good nations it was. I even referred to it as the "Fail Club for Men" until Lady Dakota joined (then it was just "Fail Club"). Turns out in the end I was wrong.

No, I've been around long enough and seen enough people suicide themselves in a manner that makes bad guys look good that I can recognize it. But ever once in a while...

...ah c'mon Haflinger it's a nice distraction while we're building warchests for real fights. ;)

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1284384372' post='2452237']
Will you expand your war to include those who have helped GOONS out in this war?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If Methrage chooses to do so he will have my full support as an ally, however, I will be exercising my libertarian right as granted by this treaty to not assist Methrage in any meaningful manner, as well as my libertarian right to not waste my money rebuilding Methrage after this war ends, if it does end. Please note that this treaty is not option. It's libertarian.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284374368' post='2452160']
A fine announcement. Please also consider this as my application to the list of signatories for the LANCE pact.

[i]/s/ Bavaricar of Stahl Land[/i]
[/quote]
I've added your signature on as well, you've been a big help in the war effort and I'm glad to have you with us.