Official Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284420030' post='2452863']
Bavaricar disagrees and you're not even a signatory, so you have no say in this.
[/quote]

If he disagrees, then why would RV lie in his post?

I have never known RV to lie at all, so are you calling him a liar, sir?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284420044' post='2452866']
[color="#0000FF"]I see you just added another signature. Considering that you signed for your alliance, as far as I am concerned Kerberos Nexus gets only one vote. The expulsion stands.[/color]
[/quote]
I hear no vote actually took place either way, although you go on a special list below GOONS.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284420161' post='2452872']
I hear no vote actually took place either way, although you go on a special list below GOONS.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I vote took place via PM, between Bavaricar and myself. Furthermore, you just added a second signature to Kerberos Nexus, but that is irrelevant. Both are signed as an alliance, as one entity. You did not sign as individuals. If we are basing the amount of votes a party has based on the number of signatures, applying that logic, shouldn't NATO have had more weight in Q than the NPO? Absolutely not. One party, in your case Kerberos Nexus, one vote. I will not stand idly by while you make a mockery of this treaty, which I hold in the highest regard.

Also, did you just threaten me, ally?[/color]

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284420502' post='2452882']
I enjoy this. I wish to join LANCE.
/s/ caesar augustus of Ghuxalia.
[/quote]

My vote is to accept Ghuxalia and remains to accept Mandolus and to [b]keep[/b] both founders, dear Brothers Methrage and Rebel Virginia.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284420502' post='2452882']
I enjoy this. I wish to join LANCE.
/s/ caesar augustus of Ghuxalia.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I will vote yes on this application. Consider my vote a yes by default, on any applicant, unless stated otherwise explicitly, from this point onward.[/color]

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1284412953' post='2452680']
GOONS has literally INCREASED in strength over the last 3 days. If you want to complain about curbstomps that's your right, but lets not pretend they're happening the other way around, okay?
[/quote]

Reality: Their 30 Day Alliance Strength History shows a dramatic increase in the early part of the period, followed by a dramatic decline that only in the past few days reversed itself.

I would be shocked if the current alliance war would have much effect either way.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1284420597' post='2452886']
I mean, I'm glad you're having fun and all, but did this really need [i]another[/i] announcement? <_<
[/quote]
Of course it does! Every other alliance gets to make a new thread for a new treaty, war, elected government and whatnot, so why can't the completely legitimate alliance of Kerberos Nexus?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284420383' post='2452880']
[color="#0000FF"]I vote took place via PM, between Bavaricar and myself. Furthermore, you just added a second signature to Kerberos Nexus, but that is irrelevant. Both are signed as an alliance, as one entity. You did not sign as individuals. If we are basing the amount of votes a party has based on the number of signatures, applying that logic, shouldn't NATO have had more weight in Q than the NPO? Absolutely not. One party, in your case Kerberos Nexus, one vote. I will not stand idly by while you make a mockery of this treaty, which I hold in the highest regard.

Also, did you just threaten me, ally?[/color]
[/quote]
If you object to Kerberos Nexus having more than one signature you shouldn't of signed, furthermore after discussion we vote to remove RV from the document, if Bavaricar agrees you will be removed.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284421093' post='2452897']
If you object to Kerberos Nexus having more than one signature you shouldn't of signed, furthermore after discussion we vote to remove RV from the document, if Bavaricar agrees you will be removed.
[/quote]

Ah, the three of us, we've had our fun. I am not for booting anyone or rejecting anyone's membership, so long as they agree with the founding document, goon or not.

:)

[/quote]

I vote no on the removal of Rebel Virginia. I fail to see how his removal is in line with the principles of the Free Market and liberty.

Further, I move to a vote of all LANCE members to reword the following clause as follows:

III. Membership & Amendments
Alliances seeking membership require unanimous agreement of current signatories[s] and an alliance can be removed from LANCE with a 2/3 majority vote of current signatories[/s]. Alliances wishing to remove their signature from this document can do so with 48 hour advance notice. This treaty can be modified with unanimous agreement of all signatory alliances.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284414118' post='2452712']
How are we not a real alliance? We have more than one member and allies.
[/quote]
Counterpoint: You've made more announcements on the OWF than you have members.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284421449' post='2452904']
Further, I move to a vote of all LANCE members to reword the following clause as follows:

III. Membership & Amendments
Alliances seeking membership require unanimous agreement of current signatories[s] and an alliance can be removed from LANCE with a 2/3 majority vote of current signatories[/s]. Alliances wishing to remove their signature from this document can do so with 48 hour advance notice. This treaty can be modified with unanimous agreement of all signatory alliances.
[/quote]
I'll agree to this modification.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284421562' post='2452907']
I'll agree to this modification.
[/quote]

I fail to see how the new modification will be fair, because the way that it is now worded, the signatory being voted out must also agree to it.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284421238' post='2452898']
Ah, the three of us, we've had our fun. I am not for booting anyone or rejecting anyone's membership, so long as they agree with the founding document, goon or not.

:)
[/quote]
What founding document?
[/quote]
shouldn't have, not shouldn't of.

Also, what is your vote on my entry?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1284421719' post='2452910']
I fail to see how the new modification will be fair, because the way that it is now worded, the signatory being voted out must also agree to it.
[/quote]
As long they abide by the treaty signatories don't need to be removed.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1284421842' post='2452917']
You guys are discussing proceedings to a pact you signed and arguing back and forth who should and should not join it using ammendments from the charter to back up your findings.

Does anyone else find this incredibly weird? :huh:
[/quote]
I do. But I just figure, it's lulz, so why not laugh and play along? Life is much better if you !@#$ and giggle than if you frown and say "no you're stupid and pointless, gdiaf."

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284420867' post='2452892']
Of course it does! Every other alliance gets to make a new thread for a new treaty, war, elected government and whatnot, so why can't the completely legitimate alliance of Kerberos Nexus?
[/quote]

<_<

Well, I suppose this is more interesting than new government announcements. That said, these would be much more entertaining if Methrage didn't find excuses to post several times in the span of weeks. He could at least wait a while and let himself grow back to a decent strength again.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284422038' post='2452922']
The motion to strike the expulsion language is seconded and moved to a vote.

My vote is yes, strike the language regarding expulsion.
[/quote]
We need unanimous agreement to change the wording, so we'll need to see what RV votes if he's staying a signatory. After we clear that up we'll add more members.