Return of the Kaiser

Nemhauser

o/ Nordreich
hard work pays off
grats to those getting a medal
especially to pdbassman73, someone who I respect a lot, as guy who has done a lot of recruiting/mentoring for several alliances, i know that it's a job that requires a lot of work and bassman does a terrific job

onwards to 6million, but first 2k nukes ofcourse :awesome:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1284323465' post='2451353']
I got a million

Picture of what a Reichskaiser might look like:
[img]http://www.preparedpantry.com/images/Full-KaiserRolls.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

But do you have...

[img]http://www.mydailyfind.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Stacy-Kaiser.jpg[/img]

Stacy Kaiser, author of “How to Be a Grown Up – The 10 Secret Skills Everyone Needs to Know”, appearing at Narnes and Bobles at the New Jerusalem Mall this coming Thursday.

In further news...

Congrats to Nordreich on your growth. Did I hear sanction status coming by 2011? :awesome:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1284407058' post='2452543']
And now we're back down to 4.9 million, although we have more members today than we did yesterday.

I don't get it.
[/quote]

Here at Nordreich, we love our milestones so much, we go out of our way to celebrate them twice! Congratulations to the medal awardees, this is a great day, 4.9 or 5 million NS; the fact of the matter is that our growth is reaching unprecedented heights and this is, as Einswald so greatly put it, a great time to be a member of NoR.