Three Years of SuperFriendship

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1283917144' post='2446202']
Best decision I ever made was following through on the Q&A invite over two and a half years ago. :wub:
[/quote]

Hoo, I remember when you were the noob in the SF gov rooms and Z and I used to spend our free time hazing/messing with you. Sure doesnt feel like 2.5 years ago!

Its hard to believe its been 3 years since we obtained our freedom at the end of our 6 month Holy War and formed our suicide death pact with ASC and RIA. SF became even more of a success than the three alliances who started it could have imagined at the time.

For the good times that we've had and the good times to come, cheers to all of you, Superfriends past and present.

*raises glass*

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1283961736' post='2446620']
Congratulations.

Even though I think many of the alliances involved are just tag-a-longs that can't do anything without someone larger holding their hand this is still quite an accomplishment.
[/quote]
Try to think of us a big hippy commune, holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

[quote]Hoo, I remember when you were the noob in the SF gov rooms and Z and I used to spend our free time hazing/messing with you. Sure doesnt feel like 2.5 years ago![/quote]

God, I remember this. Hard to believe I almost voted against RoK because they were still in CDT in hindsight, that would've been a terrible thing. Thanks again to everyone who talked me out of that one.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1283961736' post='2446620']
Congratulations.

Even though I think many of the alliances involved are just tag-a-longs that can't do anything without someone larger holding their hand this is still quite an accomplishment.
[/quote]

It's sad that you don't appear to understand the concept of friendship, but it certainly goes a long way to explaining the way that that Pacifica treated its allies while you were in charge.

[quote name='Fluoroalien' timestamp='1284031658' post='2447528']
It's sad that you don't appear to understand the concept of friendship, but it certainly goes a long way to explaining the way that that Pacifica treated its allies while you were in charge.
[/quote]
Umm, yeah? Not sure exactly how you extrapolated my comment of congratulations with the caveat that I think many of the alliances in SF don't have a backbone independent of their crutches into my failing to understand the definition of the "concept" of friendship. Please, educate me.

Regardless of that, I am not 100% certain I understand the last part of your comment either, so again, I will need to be educated. No alliance under my leadership has [i]ever[/i] failed to honor a treaty, unlike many of those that my alliances have held treaty with. If anything, the exact opposite of your posit is the more accurate assessment.

Anyway, congratulations again.