Three Years of SuperFriendship

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1284127548' post='2448816']
[snip] these are just words, not surrender [snip]
[/quote]
A backhanded compliment is just that. Don't play stupid. NPO has a long history of not honoring treaties, despite their attempts to convince people otherwise.

SF, congrats! I've liked you guys ever since you hit GGA in the UJP war. (60m in reps, lolgga)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1284156559' post='2449130']
A backhanded compliment is just that. Don't play stupid. NPO has a long history of not honoring treaties, despite their attempts to convince people otherwise.

SF, congrats! I've liked you guys ever since you hit GGA in the UJP war. (60m in reps, lolgga)
[/quote]
Indeed, a backhanded compliment is backhanded.

I fail to see how that equates to my having a lack of knowledge insofar as the concept of friendship is concerned or how that would be relevant to an erroneous assessment of my time as Emperor of the NPO.

How does one equate a perhaps less than genuine congratulations to a failing of intellectual comprehension of a well known and defined term?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1284156559' post='2449130']

[/quote]
You can say a lot of things about Ivan, but he is a loyal son of a !@#$%*.

Pacifica backstabbed a lot of people, but that all took place after Ivan's term as Emperor.