LGBT CN players...

mcp13

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the LGB community see the continual need to define themselves solely by who they choose to sleep with and then continually parade that choice in-front of everyone else in the hope of sparking a reaction

Stick it where you like
So long as it's not pointing in my direction and you don't expect me to watch, I don't care

Edited by SynthFG

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1283658912' post='2442160']
Absolutely not, and if they somehow got into our alliance I would most certainly not employ them under military command.
[/quote]
[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1283701376' post='2442628']
Obligatory post from [i]the Gay[/i] of the Mushroom Kingdom.
[/quote]
Consider yourself fired.

[quote name='Vladimir' timestamp='1283702611' post='2442654']
I agree with SynthFG. LGBTs should be more like heterosexuals, who [i]never[/i] splash their sexual preferences, appetites and conquests about in public. It's just common decency.
[/quote]

Hm perhaps because heteros aren't openly discriminated against, beaten, bullied, killed, don't have laws passed specifically to keep them down in society, and don't have groups formed solely to hate heterosexuals? Just a thought.

Also loving all the "this is stupid" and "this is irrelevant" yes who cares about bigotry as long as it doesn't apply to me :rolleyes:

Edited by Mandolus

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1283703598' post='2442672']
Hm perhaps because heteros aren't openly discriminated against, beaten, bullied, killed, don't have laws passed specifically to keep them down in society, and don't have groups formed solely to hate heterosexuals? Just a thought.

Also loving all the "this is stupid" and "this is irrelevant" yes who cares about bigotry as long as it doesn't apply to me :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I think you just completely missed the point Vlad was making with his post.

Though I'm not sure how your post was a response to what he said, no matter how you took it.

Also, and people say Vlad doesn't have a sense of humour. :rolleyes:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1283705901' post='2442711']
I think you just completely missed the point Vlad was making with his post.

Though I'm not sure how your post was a response to what he said, no matter how you took it.

Also, and people say Vlad doesn't have a sense of humour. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I did :facepalm:

Though in my defense I could totally see someone saying exactly what he said without a shred of irony.

[quote name='Vladimir' timestamp='1283702611' post='2442654']
I agree with SynthFG. LGBTs should be more like heterosexuals, who [i]never[/i] splash their sexual preferences, appetites and conquests about in public. It's just common decency.
[/quote]

Horrific thread saved by some of the replies like this one ^_^

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1283703598' post='2442672']
[/quote]
Oh, please wait while I grab some popcorn. I really don't want to miss this one, and also act like the camera isn't there. :popcorn:

This poll needs to have individual options imo

I would be fine with a gay guy in the alliance, lesbians POSSIBLY but only if they're at least 30 as I generally just throw lesbians in the same category as teenage communists when it comes to taking them seriously. Same with bisexuals except they need to be at least 35 because looool at the idea of taking a young bisexual person seriously. Transgenders I want no part of go take some zoloft you angsty tit

Absolutely not. It is an abhorrent deviancy. No sane person should experiment on the side of darkness.

I'm not totally unsympathetic to this choice brought about by emotional sickness, though. Some people need counsel and guidance.

So if any young boy or girl is confused about their feelings or perhaps are already setting down that path of damnation, I urge you, urgently, to write me now. Please indicate how you feel, your pasts sins, in detail, and what these feelings are prompting you do. Don't be shy, it is important to provide detail so your eternal soul can be saved. Please provide several pictures, so I can better understand your situation. I am here to help you. Relief and Salvation are on its way.

Write me today!

/takes off pants.

Edited by Kzoppistan