War Ends

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282626660' post='2428857']
[color="#0000FF"]Hoo also said there wouldn't be any terms. Apparently Hoo says a lot of things.[/color]
[/quote]
I don't believe you. All you had to do was make a statement and a beer review. Sheesh, you call that [u][i][b]terms?!?[/b][/i][/u] Illuminati WISHED they had "terms" like that. So did Norden Verein. So did the original IAA and the CIS. Hell, we would have been celebrating in Polaris had the Coalition offered us "terms" like that. And, you are crying?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1282707202' post='2430390']
Still spitting in our face eh?

It's like a son that no matter how many times his father spanks him, always has to have the last word. The quicker you learn the lesson, the quicker we stop spanking.
[/quote]
Last I checked you weren't in DF, nor are you Starcraftmazter. So I wasn't directing it to you.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1282706283' post='2430365']
Good luck rebuilding NSO, glad to see [b]you guys made it out in one piece[/b], and that's some damn nice aid you lads are swimming in, damn nice indeed.
[/quote]

Loosing 1/3 of ones NS is making it out in one piece ? :lol1:

[quote name='Minilla Island' timestamp='1282707784' post='2430403']
I don't believe you. All you had to do was make a statement and a beer review. Sheesh, you call that [u][i][b]terms?!?[/b][/i][/u] Illuminati WISHED they had "terms" like that. So did Norden Verein. So did the original IAA and the CIS. Hell, we would have been celebrating in Polaris had the Coalition offered us "terms" like that. And, you are crying?
[/quote]

Yes they are

[/quote]
This exactly. You can hardly call these terms. More of a formality.

Wow looks like you guys have gotten a bit cocky after ganging up on an alliance. Good job guys.

To the NSO, you guys will be back to full strength in no time. You have aid pouring in from every direction.

[quote name='Guido' timestamp='1282709440' post='2430455']
Wow looks like you guys have gotten a bit cocky after ganging up on an alliance. Good job guys.

To the NSO, you guys will be back to full strength in no time. You have aid pouring in from every direction.
[/quote]

You could have always helped them if you felt they were ganged up on

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1282709611' post='2430457']
You could have always helped them if you felt they were ganged up on
[/quote]
That's a really stupid thing to say. Because, you know, Pacifica intervening against your coalition wouldn't have triggered a wave of DoW's from SF and all its tag-alongs, resulting in even worse odds for NSO? Besides which, we like to honour the requests of our allies, as we did in this war when they asked us not to get involved.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1282709381' post='2430453']
The size, harshness, or intended humour of a set of terms does not in any way effect the fact of their existence.
[/quote]
No, seriously. It's a beer review. It'll take someone 15 minutes. This is a thousand times closer to white peace than any actual terms.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1282711425' post='2430485']
Who cares whether a beer review is technically a term or not?
[/quote]

Everybody. Because beer is horrible.

Although, if you put in a Romulan ale review as a term, NSO would be all over that.

Like white peace on rice.

Edited by Inquisition

[quote name='Vesalius' timestamp='1282710980' post='2430479']
No, seriously. It's a beer review. It'll take someone 15 minutes. This is a thousand times closer to white peace than any actual terms.
[/quote]
Again, you are missing the point. I'm not disputing that these are light terms. Yes, it is very easy for someone to fulfill the term. That does not suddenly mean that the term is not a term.

Your argument is kind of like someone saying 'There are no hidden fees!'. Then you check, and there is one, and they say 'Well, its only one, that doesn't really count, does it? I mean, it could be worse'. A term is a term is a term.

[quote name='BraveNewWorld' timestamp='1282661333' post='2429429']
Gee, I sure do love that a good ol' curb stomp doesn't fulfull anybody's destructive desires anymore and public humiliation has become the norm as part of surrender.
[/quote]

How dare they be forced to do something brand spanking new as to make them write a beer review right?

Your whining here is really pathetic if that's really all you have to complain about.

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1282707202' post='2430390']
Still spitting in our face eh?

It's like a son that no matter how many times his father spanks him, always has to have the last word. The quicker you learn the lesson, the quicker we stop spanking.
[/quote]
Xerxer, ROK by itself couldn't handle NSO. If you care to teach us a lesson then do it without calling your allies. Then I'll be impressed.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Did you miss the one hundred times I said we considered the terms to be quite light? Though we agreed to sign off on RoK's prepared statement, it is still an inaccurate portrayal of events is all we're saying.[/color]

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1282712509' post='2430500']
The new hegemony has surely proven their evil-ways with this beer review, that they have.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Would you like to tell me where this controversy over the beer review is taking place (besides in your own imaginations). The last time I checked the NSO was quite pleased to be able to do such a review for you.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282712970' post='2430508']
[color="#0000FF"]Would you like to tell me where this controversy over the beer review is taking place (besides in your own imaginations). The last time I checked the NSO was quite pleased to be able to do such a review for you.[/color]
[/quote]

I wasn't aware I asked for a beer review.

But seeing Heft and Lintwad complain about "terms" such as a beer review is very comical.