\m/ Announcement

Caliph

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1282152258' post='2421731']
The forces of Justitia stand ready to lay waste to the \m/ if Chief Savage Man is not installed as Triumvir.
[/quote]
You nominated that guy instead of myself?

I'm wounded Schattenmann. D:

That said, this certainly is an interesting development. Reminds me of our good ole' days. \m/'s been through worse, course we didn't survive that.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282152683' post='2421746']
Did someone from TOP just call someone cowardly?
[/quote]

Wanna fight about it?

This thread (and the previous thread) is full of lulz. Thanks for bringing them to the game, \m/.

Edited by LOLtex

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282154715' post='2421799']
We stand by NPO! *cancels treaty when NPO is about to get rolled*

Yeah, no :/
[/quote]

I was not around then but from what i seen there was a lot of that. More then just one alliance for sure

[quote name='Lezrahi' timestamp='1282152818' post='2421749']
[i]Lezrahi shook his head, massively disappointed and looking quite dismal.[/i]

So I finally mustered the motivation to read the logged 'evidence' of 'treason' that Caliph linked me to earlier in this thread in its entirety (unwisely, when I initially looked at them, I merely skimmed them for names). Initially, I thought perhaps that d3filed and Millencolin did, indeed, err a bit in judgement and did something along the lines of lying to the Poison Clan that the treaty between they and \m/ had been downgraded.

I do not think so anymore. I stand here both fortunately and woefully corrected.

All that happened between d3filed, Millencolin, and PC, was a friendly [i]recommendation[/i] by the the former two to the latter that they downgrade the treaty, based on the mistake \m/ made in enacting the GGA attacktorate, and on the general fact that some of \m/'s common tear acquisition operations tend to place themselves, and, by extension, PC, in undeservedly dangerous positions. There were no lies, deceit, strong-arming, or otherwise any sort of unsavory language or skewing of the facts in order to force a downgrading. d3filed and Millencolin said what they said out of respect for PC and their steadfast contributions as allies of \m/, and left the ultimate decision solely in PC's hands, as it should have been. There were no stated plans to coup the leadership or otherwise make an illegal changing of the guard; all avenues that were taken, where they had been taken by Goby, d3filed, Millencolin, or myself, were all taken while adhering to the due processes outlined in the charter of \m/.

These claims of treason and subsequent expulsions are, at best, gross stretchings of the truth, and at worst, outright lies, followed by rash action for the purpose of retaining the powers granted to a triu\m/virate.

I am [i]appalled[/i] that my former comrades would first leave Merrie Melodies to the Tigers for a situation for which [i]they, themselves[/i] are culpable, and, not twenty-four hours later, send half of the \m/inistry away for the sake of convenience, and not only that, [i]assaulting[/i] at least two of them with the assistance of [i]mislead[/i] PC nations.

I am disappointed. Not in \m/, no. I maintain my love for the alliance itself. I am disappointed and dismayed at the govern\m/ent, and I see that we were correct in attempting to undergo the process of impeachment for Emperor Marx.

I am angered...but still I shall do my best to hold no grudges. \m/ is a great alliance. It is hated by many, but while its culture is difficult to access for some, it is rich in fulfillment, and, in an ironic way, tolerance. I hope for a day when its management changes, so that the alliance as a whole can find itself again.

Thank you, \m/, for having me. I wish that my membership had not ended on this note, but it has, nonetheless, been an honour. I will continue to watch closely.

[i]Lezrahi bowed, turned away, and began to embark on his journey to find a new mountain to perch upon.[/i]
[/quote]

I take issue with some things you point out, but I digress. You seem genuinely like you were a staunchly loyal \m/ member. The brash move by the trium to take out people such as you definitely hurts the future viability of \m/.

[quote name='519 Nigras' timestamp='1282151100' post='2421714']
I can vouch for most of the upper echelon nations within \m/, and state in confidence that none of us would lay a finger on Goby, warchest or no warchest. I will also goes as far as saying that if this isn't looked into, and amendments aren't make to correct the expulsion of you guys that there will not be much left of the \m/ we knew last week. To those reading who are thinking that this should not be said in the OWF, too bad. To those reading who want to call my bluff, please do. Goby, myself and the rest of my homies are a package deal.
[/quote]
[color="#FFFF00"][font="Comic Sans MS"]This is some serious !@#$, right here.

Not a good week for \m/. [/font][/color]

Some of you people REALLY need to re-think before posting here. People from VE, TOP, NSO, former UCN...all of you had times like this, hell UCN disbanded-reformed-disbanded in like 2 months. So if you're going to throw stones then atleast throw some at yourself

\m/ you have my support im sure the great folks of RoK, PC, Corp(i refuse to acknowledge you changed names) and so on will help you through this time

[quote name='LOLtex' timestamp='1282154851' post='2421801']
Wanna fight about it?

This thread (and the previous thread) is full of lulz. Thanks for bringing them to the game, \m/.
[/quote]
[color="#FFFF00"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Watch out! He's been known to roll nations!

:x[/font][/color]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1282157619' post='2421837']
Some of you people REALLY need to re-think before posting here. [b]People from VE, TOP, NSO, former UCN...all of you had times like this[/b], hell UCN disbanded-reformed-disbanded in like 2 months. So if you're going to throw stones then atleast throw some at yourself

\m/ you have my support im sure the great folks of RoK, PC, Corp(i refuse to acknowledge you changed names) and so on will help you through this time
[/quote]
Ok you gave an example of UCN. What about the other three? Or do you like speaking out your $@!?

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1282158019' post='2421843']
Ok you gave an example of UCN. What about the other three? Or do you like speaking out your $@!?
[/quote]
Moldavi's "I will never surrender" deal was probably one such example, but for the other 2, I have no idea. That's just because I never really pay attention to the other two though because they are relatively stable and thus not fun to observe. I believe that Ravyon had some issues with VE but because I don't know of them I suppose it would be unwise to comment on them.

Vox had some drama both when we first tried to appoint a government and then with Mobius_1, and finally with the whole Starfox/CSM comments (We had like 3 founders just leave that was crazy). Quite a few alliances have terrible internal struggles because people can't keep egos in check.

NSO of course has the whole challenge system so having large egos is kinda what makes the alliance turn though.

Everything has pretty much been said.

I like how they kick out a former Triumvir/Founder of both \m/'s (me) who didn't even do anything against the charter simply because change was needed.

I mean you've all seen the idiotic acts \m/ has pulled. The GGA event and backing down was the final straw so why not have a legal change?

But looks like our gov wanted to stay in power and decided to publicly expel loyal members and further ruin \m/'s (admittedly !@#$%*) PR.

Who knows if there is hope for \m/ now? I'll still try to do something.

"When troubles come, they come not single spies, but in batallions." -_-

I've seen what internal clashes can do to an alliance, so I will simply wish all the members of \m/ Godspeed in dealing with this....may it pass quickly. There's nothing worse then fighting with your own family. :gag:

[quote name='Comrade Goby' timestamp='1282158984' post='2421857']
Everything has pretty much been said.

I like how they kick out a former Triumvir/Founder of both \m/'s (me) who didn't even do anything against the charter simply because change was needed.

I mean you've all seen the idiotic acts \m/ has pulled. The GGA event and backing down was the final straw so why not have a legal change?

But looks like our gov wanted to stay in power and decided to publicly expel loyal members and further ruin \m/'s (admittedly !@#$%*) PR.

Who knows if there is hope for \m/ now? I'll still try to do something.
[/quote]

I don't think I spoke to you at all over the course of the last few days with the STA-\m/ drama. I'm not sure why they expelled you, because none of the evidence I've seen had your name on it, but if Caliph and Emperor Marx are trying to repair \m/'s reputation by kicking people out, as far as I can tell, the folks they should have kicked out are the ones who they believe completely bungled the issues of the last few days. None of the people expelled had much to do with that. At least not publicly.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1282161166' post='2421891']
I'll be interested to see how \m/ reacts to all the recent drama.
[/quote]
Which part of \m/...the ones that are leaving or the ones that are staying ??

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1282146819' post='2421642']
We spoke to PC in what we believed to be confidence, and one of their government members decided it was a good idea to dump. (WELP) Our intention was to ensure that in the long term, \m/ would once again be worthy of having allies of such quality, with a downgrade acting as an incredibly nessasary wakeup call for our incompetent trium. Lezrahi/Goby weren't included or knowledgable as to what was going on with the FA, and as it seems, their expulsion is nothing more than an attempt to retain governmental power in a powerless alliance.
[/quote]
[center][img]http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/15/1280004749459.jpg[/img][/center]

D3filed, please remember that whatever you do, we here at Team Rocket shall always support you!

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1282154404' post='2421791']
Yeah, I'd definitely have to say \m/ is the new WAE. By a wide margin at that.
[/quote]
Actually they lost in the first round. These recent events launched an upsurge in their score, but the late-game charge wasn't enough to steal victory from GOP. I was [i]ticked[/i]. Didn't think they'd win the tourney, but didn't see that upset coming.