There are too many alliances and some of you should disband.

Corinan

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1280401033' post='2393811']
Dis confirm my suspicions: U mad.

Ad Hominem, always a classic. We can snipe back and forth indefinitely over who's !@#$ for what reason, but at the end of the day all that matters is results, and Sparta delivers. Sparta rules--It's a fact.
[/quote]

Sparta delivers what exactly? At least NSO delivers drama, whether it be in this OOC section or in the IC section.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1280377329' post='2393526']
Well everyone is capable of making mistakes, some apparently more capable than others, we're all human.

For your benefit, I've provided you with the correct version of the disbandment list. My gift to you. Best wishes from Sparta.

Edit: Corrections have been highlighted.
[quote]
31) Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: Useless. Leave.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Why don't you just admit that you feel threatened by us? That's the only reason I could see for putting us in such a list in that manner. We have far more character in our alliance than a good many other alliances put together.

But yes, I agree, a great many alliances should disband, if only for less clutter on the treaty web chart.

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1280403338' post='2393823']
Corinan how can you support seeing so many small worthless non-contributing alliances disappear and yet your lot is anti-raiding? Because i think raiding has (and can continue) done wonderful progresses in that regard.
[/quote]

Wait, how are we anti-raiding?

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1280409508' post='2393866']
Sparta delivers what exactly? At least NSO delivers drama, whether it be in this OOC section or in the IC section.
[/quote]

Drama? The original post looks more like comedie to me. :lol1: As per your question, just come over to Spartan forums and our friendly diplomats will answer any questions you might have.

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' timestamp='1280366533' post='2393236']
I think it's been established that the actual governmental status of persons within an alliance has zero bearing on how they reflect on their alliance as a whole. It's akin to attempting to preface saying something inflammatory to someone with "Now, promise me you won't get angry when I say this..."
[/quote]
Unless, of course, they're members of MK, in which case their opinions are completely irrelevant to what MK actually stands for.

Right?

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1280410662' post='2393885']
Drama? The original post looks more like comedie to me. :lol1: As per your question, just come over to Spartan forums and our friendly diplomats will answer any questions you might have.
[/quote]

Olaf is responding with some sort of upset over the fact a person thinks Sparta should disband, it's part of the drama. Corinans post has generated 12 posts of people complaining about why their alliance shouldn't disband and why NSO should disband. You're laughing at it, but really you're just annoyed that someone thinks [i]you [/i]should disband. That's drama. You are responding to a topic, insulting the original post and further generating whatever it is that Corinan wanted when he posted this topic.

Don't worry though, there is comedy here. I'm just not laughing with you.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1280379853' post='2393592']
Didn't you used to lead an alliance on on Green Team? What was that called again?
[/quote][quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1280382426' post='2393649']
Didn't you used to lead an alliance on Green Team? How did that go?
[/quote][quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1280382774' post='2393658']
...didn't you used to lead an alliance on Green Team? What happened to them?
[/quote]
Are you okay, sir?

You might want to see a doctor of one form or another.

Invicta = Stay. I do not think Invicta embraces NPO's culture. So a merge is not possible. Invicta is just very honorable alliance who does not abandon their friends regardless of the opinion of the majority. NPO is lucky to be allies with them.

Sparta = Stay. Certainly not boring and have very active members in the OWF forum. I find their king...entertaining.

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1280413610' post='2393914']
Aw.. who people hate on if we disband? :(
[/quote]

NPO or some other alliance actually worth their time.

I don't think Sparta should disband for any IC reason. It's that your alliance is so large and yet so worthless. It contributes nothing to the game. Alliances like Sparta are killing Cyber Nations.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280415342' post='2393938']
NPO or some other alliance actually worth their time.

I don't think Sparta should disband for any IC reason. It's that your alliance is so large and yet so worthless. It contributes nothing to the game. Alliances like Sparta are killing Cyber Nations.
[/quote]

Oh silly, it's you guys we need to hate! :3

I agree there are waaaay too many small alliances. But IRON and Legion staying? Id have been much more interested in this "list" if you'd have been honest about that. Because you know as well as everyone here those 2 NEED to go.
'

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1280415987' post='2393951']
Oh silly, it's you guys we need to hate! :3
[/quote]

That works too.

I'll admit that I was pretty lenient in who should stay and who should go. I guess I didn't want to disband [i]too[/i] many alliances. I feel that if just the ones I listed would disband and join other alliances CN would be much better off for it.

Perhaps all the displaced nations from the disbanded alliances could be entered into a draft, kinda like in pro sports. Of course then we'd have to figure out how to determine which alliance gets the #1 draft pick and so on.

Edited by Corinan