Nutty North Korean Announcement

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/NorthNuttyKoreaBanner.png[/img][/center]

Greeting, It are I, Park Hwang-Bo, are return to informed you of recent excite event in North Korea. For many year, North Korea has been envy of all other alliance. After we invent nuclear weapon 1,000 year before they were first use against United States by Japan, all people look up to us as great and full of power nation. But we are here before you to announced further advancement in North Korea that will made you all shocked and awed. For further discussion of event, I allow official Dear Leader translator, Nigel Burnsley to continued.

North Korea has caused immense jealously and envy the World over, because of our massive nuclear stockpile, highly trained and well-equiped armed forces, and our tasteful collection of ornamental dolls. But despite all this, North Korea still has a heart of gold. When terrorists need a helping hand with their little bombs, North Korea is always there. When South Koreans need help escaping from their decrepit and backwards quagmire, North Korea is always eagre to help kidnap them. Truly jealously is the only reason why someone would dislike North Korea.

In other news, we recently held a contest to find our new flag and announcement banner. After many amusing and witty entries, we'd like to announce the following flag, designed by D34th, as NNK's official flag.

[b]Peacetime Flag:[/b]
[img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/NorthNuttyKoreaFlag.png[/img]

[b]Wartime Flag:[/b]
[img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/NorthNuttyKoreaWarFlag.png[/img]

His prize is an autographed picture of Kim Jong-Il is his newest photo album: Showin' Skin with the Kim. All he has to pay is shipping and handling, and the reduced price of the original picture. The prize also entitles him to send the photograph back to North Korea, after payment has been received, for a chance to win an extra special mystery prize. There is even a 25% chance that this prize will be something other than nothing, perhaps even a coupon to McDonald's.

NNK also completed its first elections in the 7 months of its existence. The results of which have already been posted in a boring announcement, so I'll reiterate them here in this longer, even more boring announcement. The new Government of NNK is as follows:

[b][size="4"]Head of the Universe[/size][/b]
[b]God:[/b] Kim Jong-Il

[size="4"][b]Heads of State[/b][/size]

[b]Stooge of the Interior:[/b] Gorchin
[b]Stooge of Growth and Development:[/b] Alistair Thorrington
[b]Stooge of the Exterior:[/b] Vesta

[size="4"][b]Head of Government[/b][/size]

[b]Backup Stooge (Regent):[/b] Pikachujc

[size="4"][b]Government[/b][/size]

[b]Dear Leader Dietitian (MoE):[/b] Dacian
[b]Dear Leader Personal Trainer (MoD):[/b] Teh Squishy
[b]Dear Leader Translator (MoFA):[/b] Pimpleman
[b]Dear Leader Official Piss-On (MoIA):[/b] Britwarlord

Last on the agenda is that we've hit a minor and insignificant milestone. NNK is now 200,000 Nation Strength. As Kim Jong-Il always says, slow and steady wins the race.

That's all for now, and remember:

[center][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3634/3565759415_f5b0beed7e.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Alistair Thorrington' timestamp='1280344092' post='2392713']
His prize is an autographed picture of Kim Jong-Il is his newest photo album: Showin' Skin with the Kim. All he has to pay is shipping and handling, and the reduced price of the original picture. The prize also entitles him to send the photograph back to North Korea, after payment has been received, for a chance to win an extra special mystery prize. There is even a 25% chance that this prize will be something other than nothing, perhaps even a coupon to McDonald's.
[/quote]

WHAT?!?

You promised me a magic bean!

You'll receive my complains via nuclear missiles soon! :war::nuke:

I demand that you go to war as frequently as possible so that we keep getting to see that war flag! Both flags are covered in awesome sauce, but the squirrel really sells it.

Oh and congratulations on teh othar accomplishments... :awesome: