Grand Global Alliance

Kenfolk GTS

As many of you know, I have been a member of the Grand Global Alliance since November 23, 2006. Over the past 6 hours events have occurred that reached absurd conclusions. Dementual, former Holy Emperor of the GGA, let Jonathan Brookbank into the alliance. While many alliances raged at this, and our allies were displeased, our members remained questioning. Instead of taking the civil route Mr. Dementual decides to rage quit, and then further making a post saying he would be taking a leave of absence. If that wasn't enough he gets back on, slanders my name personally and then him and Byron decided to blame me for the events of tonight. As of this moment the GGA is a dead alliace. Post in here all your sad goodbyes, your logs of tonight of the humor that occured, of just fond memories.

GGA it was fun until the very end when you tried to scapegoat me, have fun in death

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome home JB. I hope this makes you happy. And for those of you that let death back through your door I hope you die 10 times over.
Its time to put this once great AA to rest.
o/ the members of the GGA, may you never forget what once was.

Edit: 500th post, to bad it had to be for something like this

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1280128286' post='2389466']
Welcome home JB. I hope this makes you happy. And for those of you that let death back through your door I hope you die 10 times over.
Its time to put this once great AA to rest.
o/ the members of the GGA, may you never forget what once was.
[/quote]
Yeah, remember those glory days when GGA was...oh no, wait, GGA has sucked for like four years. These last few months have been the closest to alive GGA has been since the middle of this decade.

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1280127892' post='2389449']
Over the past 6 hours events have occurred that reached absurd conclusions.
[/quote]

Would've also accepted "months" here.

Good luck to whoever is or isn't doing something with regards to whatever is or isn't happening. You have my sincere confusion.