Grand Global Alliance

Kenfolk GTS

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' timestamp='1280128523' post='2389474']
Yeah, remember those glory days when GGA was...oh no, wait, GGA has sucked for like four years. These last few months have been the closest to alive GGA has been since the middle of this decade.
[/quote]
Kinda sums it all up in a nice little package. :awesome:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' timestamp='1280129294' post='2389490']
Again, please note that GGA is not doing ANYTHING here. This is some random ex-member that apparently doesn't understand he isn't in the alliance.
[/quote]

Random Ex-Member = Ex-Prime Minister? Not so random considering he was high gov.

And considering your forums still state him as Prime Minister as well as Internal Affairs Head, I assume he it was a very recent resignation/expulsion.

Edited by JackSkellington

Yeah, remember those glory days when GGA was...oh no, wait, GGA has sucked for like four years. These last few months have been the closest to alive GGA has been since the middle of this decade.
[/quote]

"GGA sucked under the reigns of previous govts! Only alive when we came to power" lol. Numbers say otherwise.

Edited by shahenshah

Throughout the life of our great world, it seems as though the tides of history are turbulent, ever shifting, ever changing.

I for one would like to thank the GGA. Both in my long career there and afterwards, it has remained a constant. Never have I been left in doubt over whether or not we'd have another in a long line of moments that made you question how there could be acts so irrational or self destructive. With every "I'm happy to see Mr./Mrs. X returning the GGA to what it should be, I'm really noticing changes!", I grow worried. "Perhaps it may actually happen, perhaps these leaders won't needlessly squabble and break apart" I say to myself. But like the humble servant of consistency that it is, I am always proven wrong.

Thank you once again.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1280135779' post='2389546']
"GGA sucked under the reigns of previous govts! Only alive when we came to power" lol. Numbers say otherwise.
[/quote]
Are you referring to our steadily growing strength and score up until the recent leaving?

These last few months have been the closest to alive GGA has been since the middle of this decade.
[/quote]

The expulsion of one of your oldest members (who also, sadly enough, possessed the largest nation in GGA) in a manner like this sure makes things appear pretty grim. Your optimism is admirable though!

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' timestamp='1280137241' post='2389552']
Are you referring to our steadily growing strength and score up until the recent leaving?
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Grand%20Global%20Alliance

6/26: 897,211 Nation Strength
7/25: 883,794 Nation Strength

/me scratches his head

[quote name='Rickyman1984' timestamp='1280137494' post='2389555']
http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Grand%20Global%20Alliance

6/26: 897,211 Nation Strength
7/25: 883,794 Nation Strength

/me scratches his head
[/quote]

Totally was gonna post this! MAN.

I didn't feel that bad before, Byron Orpheus, but now it is clear that you are delirious. :(

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' timestamp='1280137241' post='2389552']
[/quote]

No, you guys are really awesome. Don't let anyone here get you down bro. The dumping of all allies with zero consultation was my personal favorite GGA move. Good job letting the architect of that plan back in. We're all rooting for him. :rolleyes:

And as for the growth, good job Necro. We miss you bud.

Yeah, remember those glory days when GGA was...oh no, wait, GGA has sucked for like four years. These last few months have been the closest to alive GGA has been since the middle of the last decade.
[/quote]

Fixed that for you. New decade and everything.

Again, don't see how this has any relevance. Most of us will just laugh at how bad GGA is.

Ken. I've always known you and Dementual to both be very emotional, but this is unacceptable. I wouldn't be labeling anyone as a rage quitter, considering your actions while you were in this "new" GGA. Your hypocrisy shows full through. I recall that you scapegoated me, so that you could dump logs that I took the blame for, resulting in my blacklisting. Regretfully though, I did do the action that I was blacklisted for weeks later, after one of my friends was also blacklisted and I was angry enough to act irrationally.

That said, I know how it feels to be in the emotional state that you're in. I can empathize, but you should consider who you're hurting with this announcement -- not only the GGA, but her allies; Gondor and the CIA. You know that the GGA has no intention of disbanding, nor do you have the authority to do so. Your only intention here is to create a lolGGA thread. I'm very disappointed in you.

Good luck in your new home. GGA is not one of the best examples of anything in the opinion of a lot of people. However i find it funny that you "just today" realized this and now consider the alliance dead? I realize you and GGA have parted ways less than amicably but these "sudden realization and the foghorn from heaven woke me up!" threads to be hilarious. What has changed in the GGA from yesterday to today? Apart from you not getting along with them anymore.

note: Do not construe this to be a positive comment as regards the GGA.

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' timestamp='1280129294' post='2389490']
Again, please note that GGA is not doing ANYTHING here. This is some random ex-member that apparently doesn't understand he isn't in the alliance.
[/quote]

Are you sure that its not a bunch of current members who don't understand that they are wasting their time on an horrible alliance, and everybody is laughing at them for not knowing when enough is enough?

Because I think thats closer to the truth.

[quote name='Uncle Stalin' timestamp='1280143798' post='2389595']
You guys really need to just quit while you're ahead (or should I say behind?) and merge with UPN. I hear they're looking for some extra members.
[/quote]
Quality :P

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1280128520' post='2389473']
yay, its the monthly lolfest that is GGA, back for another fun instalment.

No more threads please, none of us care anymore
[/quote]
Pansy said it best, stop dying so loudly GGA..some of us are trying to laugh at Legion, Invicta or UPN

Remember that time JB tried to whore himself and GGA out to every alliance possible for treaties?

I do.

Remember how that turned out?

JB's feelings were hurt and he set back GGA another 6 months when he ragedquit.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1280155027' post='2389678']
I was not an attempted John for the treaty whoring of GGA.
Now I am feeling slighted.

Good luck, please keep the micro-drama to a minimum.
[/quote]
JB only wanted high class, like \m/ :P