Bastion Expansion

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1279987967' post='2387458']
According to the wiki, this is an OAP bloc?...correct me if I'm wrong.

Even so, this is a terrible joke.
[/quote]

I read it and didn't see that, it does have a pseudo NAP that says they have the option of not participating in aggression against each other if they feel like it.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1279988180' post='2387460']
I read it and didn't see that, it does have a pseudo NAP that says they have the option of not participating in aggression against each other if they feel like it.
[/quote]
Oh, sorry, I misread (even more pointless than I first thought). And what function does article VIII serve, then?

I would like to first send congrats to RIA on 4 years quite impressive.

As for this treaty it is very nice to see a treaty where it is written so that no one needs to abide by it, I can think of several AA's that need to learn a lesson from this and re-write the treaties they have now to be as honest as this one was written.

o/ to all involved

OOC: this way hard to grab a hold of before mass amounts of coffee

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1279988499' post='2387466']
Oh, sorry, I misread (even more pointless than I first thought). And what function does article VIII serve, then?
[/quote]

really none, as far as I can interpret it, there are no military provisions in the treaty, so that clause is really just some confusing text with no purpose. One might go as far as to call it "randomly insane".

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1279989102' post='2387479']
really none, as far as I can interpret it, there are no military provisions in the treaty, so that clause is really just some confusing text with no purpose. One might go as far as to call it "randomly insane".
[/quote]
I always knew that mental disorder was a bad premise for a theme of an alliance and how it conducted itself.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1279989284' post='2387480']
I always knew that mental disorder was a bad premise for a theme of an alliance and how it conducted itself.
[/quote]

In my experience, Poison Clan, though a clan, has lacked a certain amount of poison that I look for. when I read poison clan posts, I only ask for a certain amount of venom spraying me in the face with their vicious acrid poison. If being randomly insane is a mental disorder, then you're being waaaaaaay to much of a serious sue.

I enjoyed the joke, RIA, enjoy your anniversary.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1279988499' post='2387466']
Oh, sorry, I misread (even more pointless than I first thought). [b]And what function does article VIII serve, then?[/b][/quote]

We could choose tell you what it means, but becuase you arent part of this Optional communication agreement, I dont even have that choice :awesome:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1280005406' post='2387677']
Please TOP, don't betray MK!
[/quote]

Dated meme is dated. :P But I still :laugh: ed.

I'm guessing if RMMP ever resurfaced, he'd take one look at this and be like, "why did TOOL ally with someone who went out of their way to make my life miserable when I was still a member? Screw these guys!" He'd be thin-skinned enough to not take the joke well, if he even got it. Then he'd probably buy 50 CMs and launch them all at Bama and me for taking the piss outta him in public while still being alliance-mates of his. :ph34r: 25 TIMES EACH THAN QUIT. Pixel-hoarding gimp. :P

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1279991313' post='2387522']
In my experience, Poison Clan, though a clan, has lacked a certain amount of poison that I look for. when I read poison clan posts, I only ask for a certain amount of venom spraying me in the face with their vicious acrid poison. If being randomly insane is a mental disorder, then you're being waaaaaaay to much of a serious sue. [/quote]

Right. Someone from GOD should be giving the "lighten up" lecture. Of course. :smug:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1280008099' post='2387714']
I sense some disunity in Bastion :P
[/quote]

I'm certain that at some point there will an optional conversation about our feelings and we will optionally decide to watch something on TV rather than optionally nattering about it for the next 3 days...or leave the option to gripe at each other at a later date, that will be decided in the future and an alternative day, optionally, if that date should prove unsatisfactory.

EDIT: optionally of course

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1280007787' post='2387709']
Right. Someone from GOD should be giving the "lighten up" lecture. Of course. :smug:
[/quote]
Peace mode warrior? :smug:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1280008099' post='2387714']
I sense some disunity in Bastion :P
[/quote]

GOD is not in Bastion, silly goose.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1280008623' post='2387725']
Peace mode warrior? :smug:
[/quote]

More irony. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77559"]History speaks for itself[/url] as of late as to what your alliance does when faces with superior numbers.

Is your military science lecture over yet, sparky?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1280009334' post='2387731']
More irony. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77559"]History speaks for itself[/url] as of late as to what your alliance does when faces with superior numbers.

Is your military science lecture over yet, sparky?
[/quote]

If it took you 7 or 8 minutes to dig up that link, where were you guys during those 10 days?

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1280010647' post='2387749']
If it took you 7 or 8 minutes to dig up that link, where were you guys during those 10 days?
[/quote]

It didn't...as for where we were...let's see...oh yeah, awaiting our target list, prepared to strike at a moment's notice from a secure position.

A well disciplined military alliance can do that sort of thing.

But hey, please, don't change a thing about your methods. I prefer it that way...nice and predictable. ;)

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1280010985' post='2387751']
It didn't...as for where we were...let's see...oh yeah, awaiting our target list, prepared to strike at a moment's notice from a secure position.

A well disciplined military alliance can do that sort of thing.

But hey, please, don't change a thing about your methods. I prefer it that way...nice and predictable. ;)
[/quote]

It was very unpredictable how you jumped to peace mode, yes.

Good job.I'm sure you had several moments' notices [b]over 10 days[/b].

Edited by Emperor Whimsical