Wonders wonders wonders

mcp13

218 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The slide. It's the most realistic of the lot. :P Although I think this might be better:

Music Industry: Provides an outlet for professional musicians to promote their work to your nation and beyond.
+10 Happiness, +$2 Income, -1 Environment point (one must admit, introducing good music to any environment improves it ;))

[quote name='Drai' date='24 July 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1279924561' post='2386634']
Those wonders are terrible, but I imagine this wasn't meant to be serious at all.

As for the second question, stayed about the same really.
[/quote]

echoing this. I'm assuming the first half of the OP was some attempt at humor?

Null vote.

[quote name='Drai' date='23 July 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1279924561' post='2386634']
Those wonders are terrible, but I imagine this wasn't meant to be serious at all.

[/quote]

[quote name='nippy' date='24 July 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1279926137' post='2386666']
echoing this. I'm assuming the first half of the OP was some attempt at humor?

Null vote.
[/quote]

The wonders question wasn't a serious question at all just an attempt to lighten your day :)

[quote name='Drai' date='23 July 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1279924561' post='2386634']
[/quote]

Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Time travel, easy. It's the best one, due to the event viewer.

[quote name='Believland' date='23 July 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1279929696' post='2386724']
Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Time travel, easy. It's the best one, due to the event viewer.
[/quote]
This, except time travel lets you void one event per 30 days

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1279924561' post='2386634']

[/quote]
How is +5 happiness and getting to choose your next event terrible? Who cares about the name it's given...