Grey Council reaches NS milestone

[center][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z170/Accounting_Troll/GCflag.png[/img][/center]

The Grey Council is pleased to announce that it has reached one million total strength earlier today for the first time in our history. Coincidentally, we have also reached the milestone of possessing 50,000 total tech.

GC?! wooooot!? It's alliances like such that I have great respect for neutrel alliances. Just goes to show you that neutrel alliances are still around. GC is the model alliance for what a strong , independent, NEUTRAL alliance is. Thanks GC for spreading the neutral love n being a great role model for young neutral alliances. Old alliance but stilll growing. Love it. Btw is crimius still with you guys?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='22 July 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1279824811' post='2384658']
Just one more war and you guys will be sanctioned ;)

Congratulations are due of course. Have you guys had any more rogues since that guy left TSO and hit you all?
[/quote]

We've had to deal with a couple of rogues since then, but fortunatly they did not have access to nuclear weapons so the damage they inflicted was pretty limited.

[quote name='kotic' date='22 July 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1279826605' post='2384674']
GC?! wooooot!? It's alliances like such that I have great respect for neutrel alliances. Just goes to show you that neutrel alliances are still around. GC is the model alliance for what a strong , independent, NEUTRAL alliance is. Thanks GC for spreading the neutral love n being a great role model for young neutral alliances. Old alliance but stilll growing. Love it. Btw is crimius still with you guys?
[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words. I can confirm that Criminus is still among us :)