Clumsy Diplomacy Week

Hymenbreach

You guys, you didn't let me know that CN had a new holiday!

This week has seen

Legion*
UPN*
Guru Order and
IRON

all take part in an attempt to amuse and bemuse the masses.

What is your alliance planning for this most fun of Planet Bob weeks?

*perhaps overly fond of the holiday.

Edited by Hymenbreach

For starters I intend to wildly offend Van Hoo by making insinuations about his mother and a pack of cornish game hens.

Edit: The clever part is that this post is not only a statement of my intent to make said insinuation, it is also the insinuation it's self.

Edited by Olaf Styke

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='19 July 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1279525054' post='2378645']

This week has seen

Legion*
UPN*
Guru Order and
IRON

[b]What is your alliance planning for this most fun of Planet Bob weeks?[/b]

[/quote]

I was thinking of trimming up a treaty or two that would put Val in a better place, possibly even a joke or two.......ohwai... ;)

Edited by chefjoe

GO didn't do that much tbh. Sure they posted a thread but some would consider that a "positive move." while not the most diplomatic thing to do it certainly doesn't hold much consequence to anyone.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='19 July 2010 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1279525054' post='2378645']

This week has seen

Legion*
UPN*
Guru Order and
IRON

What is your alliance planning for this most fun of Planet Bob weeks?

[/quote]

You really should add GOD and Kronos here.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='19 July 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1279556700' post='2378938']
GO didn't do that much tbh. Sure they posted a thread but some would consider that a "positive move." while not the most diplomatic thing to do it certainly doesn't hold much consequence to anyone.
[/quote]
Seriously?

That is an interesting opinion you have.

[quote name='Kevanovia' date='19 July 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1279567135' post='2379158']
Seriously?

[/quote]
By the time the thread was posted the logs were spread pretty far. I think they even got posted in #mushroom, so a good deal of people already knew.

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='19 July 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1279578936' post='2379412']
CN turned into a woman.

AKA goodbye wars and conflicts, and hello talking talking and more talking oh and something about feelings.
[/quote]
Saying things that make make me angry!

[size="1"]I agree[/size]

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='19 July 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1279578936' post='2379412']
CN turned into a woman.

AKA goodbye wars and conflicts, and hello talking talking and more talking oh and something about feelings.
[/quote]
This is full of win.

Asgaard had a birthday, and we may be DoW'ing NPO soon after working out the politics and other important pre-war discussion. No one tell them anything... :ph34r:

[quote name='Banksy' date='19 July 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1279581436' post='2379474']
How exactly is ending a treaty a diplomatic blunder? :s
[/quote]
Because you're drawing lines over other lines, and erasing lines that touch other lines :awesome:

[quote name='Kevanovia' date='19 July 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1279567135' post='2379158']
Seriously?

[/quote]

As previously stated, the logs were all over IRC well before the thread was actually posted (I got them on Saturday I believe). It was pretty funny if you ask me.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='Caleb279' date='20 July 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1279581526' post='2379478']
Because you're drawing lines over other lines, and erasing lines that touch other lines :awesome:
[/quote]
Ah, but that is a diplomatic success :P