GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

[quote name='Lamuella' date='17 July 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1279384566' post='2375896']baaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[/quote]

Not so much fun when you're on the recieving end.

But it's funny right? Everyone else is laughing, really, they are.

For the 90% of GOONS that handled this properly and got over it i have no issues with you, for the ones i see here getting all butthurt after defending the previous indecent and claiming it was Valhalla's fault, you deserve all the scorn you receive.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i guess i was saying that to an extent. Sardonic has taken it pretty well you seem to be the only one out here complaining. You pranked us we pranked you. Weve moved on how bout U.

NO ic damage was done we didnt carry the joke till update or just shy of it and really Valhalla didnt even start the rumor one of your own allies informed you of it. (sorry Kriek like i said wasnt intended) Repepe made a point that everyone on your side basically said to us and we said it back and you are apparently pissed off about it. Get over it. To the rest of your alliance it was fun but lets not do this again :)

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='17 July 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1279389853' post='2376031']
yeah i guess i was saying that to an extent. Sardonic has taken it pretty well you seem to be the only one out here complaining.
[/quote]

um... I'm not complaining. My responses to RePePe were because I don't like him very much and nothing to do with Valhalla at all. Apart from that all I mentioned was that one of the reasons we got as mobilized as we did was the implicit accusation of a crime which we did not commit. Oh hey, we're sort of like the A-Team.

Apart from that, the whole thing has just been you ironically being confrontational about me supposedly confrontational.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='17 July 2010 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1279384319' post='2375887']
we're having to talk to you?

I'd happily hit peacemode for 5 days if that was the price for you maintaining radio silence for that time.
[/quote]
And yet you're still here replying to them.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='17 July 2010 - 09:36 AM' timestamp='1279384566' post='2375896']
yeah, claiming someone is going to declare war in someone else is a little different from claiming someone committed an actual crime punishable by law in the real world.
[/quote]

Sorry Lam, you are WAY offbase.

Please find me where Valhalla said ANYTHING about GOONS doing ANYTHING????

Our Admin changed the PU forum home page to a GOONS flag with some l33t speak or somesuch, and next we know you are on here saying you guys didnt do it and offering to help find out whom did(which is honorable no doubt). Fact remains, we never accused or intimated or SAID anything about you all.

You got pranked back, get over it. Seriously you guys are hurting your 'cool' image with the disgruntlement regarding being served back what ya gave.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='17 July 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1279409492' post='2376407']
Hacking is in an entirely different realm than spying. The idea of pranking them back is funny but involving hacking is foolish in my opinion.
[/quote]

It certainly would be 'if' it had been hacked.

Trouble was it wasnt hacked. Thats why its called a joke. Valhalla owns those forums(well Tronix our Valhalla Admin and server guru does). PU was dead with all the purple cancelations and becuase of that why should we continue the expense of providing a forum that is now obsolete and useless?

Gee, a summer without war creates some boredom eh? <_<

All I can say is, [i]this[/i] is where the cause of the next war lies. A joke spiraling out of control, and someone takes it horribly, horribly wrong.

EDIT: Damn BB code...

Edited by Xerxer

[quote name='Jakome' date='17 July 2010 - 08:34 AM' timestamp='1279373670' post='2375744']
Wow, this thread is full of fun crushers
[/quote]
this^^^

Come on yall dont act so outraged..GOONS got one up on Valhalla so Valhalla shot right back. Score is tied lets see who makes the next move

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='18 July 2010 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1279432750' post='2376729']
Actually I think Valhalla got a slight edge with all the sarcastic statements being taken the wrong way.
[/quote]

You realise a fair few of us were fakeposting too right?

[quote name='steviewonder' date='18 July 2010 - 08:29 AM' timestamp='1279459767' post='2377183']
You realise a fair few of us were fakeposting too right?
[/quote]
I doubt you got all those others to fakepost (I'm counting outside reaction on the scorecard)