GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' date='15 July 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1279213011' post='2373059']
If it was an agent of another alliance condoned by their government we will declare war.[/quote]

If only to stop people from complaining about boredom, I submit the image below as an indication of how much I would like to see this happen.

[img]http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/albums/83697/Pretty%20Please.png[/img]

May all of Bob unite in glowing-eyed, kitty-like prayers for an end to peace in our time.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='15 July 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1279222708' post='2373311']
so your reaction to us putting a huge neon sign around this event, decrying it, and vowing to hunt down whoever did it for soiling our name, is to essentially accuse us of doing it?

I'm trying to work out if you're intentionally or accidentally calling us stupid.
[/quote]
defensive much just stating that its interesting timing considering all that has recently occured between a purple alliance and goons.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1279225057' post='2373355']
defensive much just stating that its interesting timing considering all that has recently occured between a purple alliance and goons.
[/quote]
Sorry Bud, but just stop now. Paranoia isn't what anybody needs.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1279225057' post='2373355']
defensive much
[/quote]

People tend to defend themselves when attacked. It's a funny thing about human nature.

[quote]
just stating that its interesting timing considering all that has recently occured between a purple alliance and goons.
[/quote]

in other words, you were flinging manure around. If you have an actual accusation, make it. If not, there's someone out there trying to make my alliance look like criminals, pardon me if I care more about that than about your nonsense

Edited by Lamuella

[quote name='Lamuella' date='15 July 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1279225307' post='2373359']
People tend to defend themselves when attacked. It's a funny thing about human nature.

in other words, you were flinging manure around. If you have an actual accusation, make it. If not, there's someone out there trying to make my alliance look like jerks, pardon me if I care more about that than about your nonsense
[/quote]
perhaps i care because those boards are owned by my alliance and i find the timimg very interesting and teh fact that they are on the same server. And no one needs to make your alliance look like jerks you do a good enough job of it on your own.

To your first statement hypocrit much just wondering as when we defended ourselves it was crying your doing it and its ok.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1279225517' post='2373368']
perhaps i care because those boards are owned by my alliance
[/quote]

So the forums are owned by your alliance, that's interesting. Very interesting.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1279225517' post='2373368']
perhaps i care because those boards are owned by my alliance and i find the timimg very interesting and teh fact that they are on the same server. And no one needs to make your alliance look like jerks you do a good enough job of it on your own.

To your first statement hypocrit much just wondering as when we defended ourselves it was crying your doing it and its ok.
[/quote]

First of all, please learn how to use punctuation and capitalization so I can actually read your posts. This isn't me trying to flame you, I honestly can't read half of your messages because it's unclear where one thought ends and the next begins.

Second, you can care all you like. The moment you have an accusation to make, I'm sure we would all like to hear it. Until that time, we're focusing on finding out who did this.

I honestly have no idea what you are saying in your second paragraph, so I have no reply to it.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='15 July 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1279225718' post='2373376']
[/quote]

Sardonic, don't play his game. Focus on finding out who did this, not being baited to petty infighting by people trying to use this to score points.

[quote name='Graphix' date='15 July 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1279226003' post='2373387']
I think bud is normally typing from his phone, so punctuation becomes a bit difficult and/or time consuming.
[/quote]

while I sympathize with that, I think he has the burden of making the effort to be understood rather than us having the burden of making the effort to understand. Again, trying to to act like a tool, I just have a very hard time following him.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='15 July 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1279225718' post='2373376']
[/quote]
Yep it is because we are currently taking the PU boards down. No one hacked the forum nor was there any malicious actions taken against any of the AAs on that board. This was brought to my attention this morning by other purple leaders and I texted our server guy and was informed of it being a joke and that he had done it. I informed purple gov about it and asked them to keep quiet for a bit as I thought after all that has occured a little pay back would be ok. I would like to thank Bros for offering to help early one when this was brought to the OWF by the Goons.

Sardonic im sure you already knew about this no hard feelings.

Honestly i was impressed with your response and good show on handling it.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1279226763' post='2373421']
Yep it is because we are currently taking the PU boards down. No one hacked the forum nor was there any malicious actions taken against any of the AAs on that board. This was brought to my attention this morning by other purple leaders and I texted our server guy and was informed of it being a joke and that he had done it. I informed purple gov about it and asked them to keep quiet for a bit as I thought after all that has occured a little pay back would be ok. I would like to thank Bros for offering to help early one when this was brought to the OWF by the Goons.

[/quote]
You ow me a new screen good sir.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1279226763' post='2373421']

[/quote]

i hate you bud

(And now, for Lamuella -- who cannot read the above -- I shall translate.)

I hate you, Bud.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='15 July 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1279227402' post='2373447']
I'm conflicted. I will say well played, because the timing on this was good, but really I would have liked to see you take it a bit further.
[/quote]
LOL like attacking you, you know we still have 40% in peacemode. !@#$ does happen on Bob.

Some one had already leaked it out there really was no further point in letting it play. Im sure some scrambling was done and it added a bit of stress to the day for some people and now people can have a bit of a laugh.

Edited by Buds The Man