Apology to Xiphosis

Vasuda

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='10 July 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1278804135' post='2366335']
[color="#0000FF"]Seems that despite Xiph saying that an apology would be enough, Khan is being attacked by GOD anyway. While flying the Nueva Vida Applicant AA nevertheless.

As far as I am concerned this is an overreaction on Xiph's part.[/color]
[/quote]

I do believe the deal was an apology, a round of war, and possibly something else. the deal was cut at 4 am and I was tired.

[quote name='magicninja' date='11 July 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1278804319' post='2366343']
I do believe the deal was an apology, a round of war, and possibly something else. the deal was cut at 4 am and I was tired.
[/quote]

I believe Kahn was suppose to remain in IAA and get internal punishments. Whatever IAA deemed necessary.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='10 July 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1278805128' post='2366356']
I believe Kahn was suppose to remain in IAA and get internal punishments. Whatever IAA deemed necessary.
[/quote]

That's the case. IAA explained their qualms with booting him to me (it felt like 'surrendering' a member) and I suggested the possibility of them handling it in house. They asked if I would be cool with whatever they deemed fitting, I agreed, they sent me back an offer to attack him for a round, not send him aid to rebuild, and have him post this apology. He threw up the apology and made a runner for NV, and having discussed this already with NV yesterday [when he flipped over temporarily] I put a guy on him. Once I confirmed with NV that they were still intent on refusing his membership, I cleared my guy to begin attacks.

Dear god..i cant even facepalm enough to describe my feelings on the matter. On one hand its not hard to google ones login name and see what comes up(if you google WickedJ..no im not that doofy fool who owns wickedj.com or .net) so to call it stalking is just being a drama queen. To bring THAT here though is even MORE !@#$@#$ retarded

overall i would like to say $%&@ you all for bringing some of the stupidest reasons for war ive seen in forever. "The Harry Potter war" "THe 'Yo Momma' War" all we need now is a war because someone likes Ford trucks...

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='10 July 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1278809076' post='2366408']
they sent me back an offer to attack him for a round, not send him aid to rebuild, and have him post this apology.[/quote]
I have made it a point to stay out of this thread, but I will confirm that Voodoo told me this was the final agreement this morning. I thought an apology was more than fair, but I must admit I was a bit incensed when I heard that the government had agreed to send IAA members to attack me.

Of course I tried to make a break for NV, and it didn't quite work out perfectly, but I would still much rather take my beating from those who have it out for me. I would never submit to being attacked by my own alliance.

[quote name='wickedj' date='10 July 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1278811183' post='2366426']
overall i would like to say $%&@ you all for bringing some of the stupidest reasons for war ive seen in forever. "The Harry Potter war" "THe 'Yo Momma' War" all we need now is a war because someone likes Ford trucks...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Do you like Ford trucks? Because for your own sake.....

Anyway, I thought you were GOD's ally. Would I be right to assume that not all of SFs is behind GOD on this nonsense?[/color]

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='10 July 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1278787715' post='2366020']
I don't expect to pop open the OWF and see all the other stuff I do online linked up here with an "LOL". We have the OOC/IC line for that and it's a universally &#$@ move. That the immediate reaction to the moderators here deleting it was for people to start up rumors that I myself am a moderator is even less classless. Your apology is accepted, but I hope you sincerely understand the line you crossed. There are basic lines of decency on CN and you broke about 50 of them yesterday.
[/quote]

I've got to agree with this. Being called a moderator is a million times worse than a fan-fic writer.

[quote name='Ackbarican Idol' date='10 July 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1278812659' post='2366444']
I've got to agree with this. Being called a moderator is a million times worse than a fan-fic writer.
[/quote]

[i]Exactly[/i]. God damn. People don't even know.

This thread unfortunately only put more spotlight on the incident.

Its really low to influence CN by trying to malign certain users, cook CBs, stalk, etc through OOC attempts as has been mentioned in this thread or any other OOC measures.

Glad this is resolved.

[quote name='wickedj' date='10 July 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1278811183' post='2366426']
Dear god..i cant even facepalm enough to describe my feelings on the matter. On one hand its not hard to google ones login name and see what comes up(if you google WickedJ..no im not that doofy fool who owns wickedj.com or .net) so to call it stalking is just being a drama queen. To bring THAT here though is even MORE !@#$@#$ retarded

[/quote]

Back off Ford Barbie or there will be hell to pay. :P

Oh man.

All the other fanfic writers I know usually have marvellously thick skins. (No, I've never written any fanfic myself. Yes, I have been published in fanzines.) You'd think you'd get used to the insults and learn to ignore them.

[quote name='wickedj' date='10 July 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1278811183' post='2366426']

[/quote]

Will Dodge trucks do?

all we need now is a war because someone likes Ford trucks...
[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='10 July 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1278811900' post='2366437']
Do you like Ford trucks? Because for your own sake.....
[/quote]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='11 July 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1278823121' post='2366595']
Will Dodge trucks do?
[/quote]

[img]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2008/03/FordTrucks.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Xiphosis']
There are basic lines of decency on CN and you broke about 50 of them yesterday
[/quote]

amidoinitrite?

Edited by MASTABADEY

As someone who has both been e-stalked and RL stalked, plus as someone who writes fan-fiction (think zombies and you'll be in the right neighborhood) I have a feeling Xiph will pull through this OK. IC I want nothing more than to see him and his alliance burn; OOC I'm glad he got this situation rectified and hope something like this doesn't happen again to him or to anybody. You people crying about how people are making nice in this thread, wait until something like this happens to you.

[/quote]
I've always just translated the CB of any war to "I'm bored and you're more annoying than my alliance mates and allies". That's all it ever seems to be. It's not like we fight over land or the right to nuke North Korea.

[quote name='MASTABADEY' date='11 July 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1278827388' post='2366682']
[img]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2008/03/FordTrucks.jpg[/img]

amidoinitrite?
[/quote]

I take it back; now this thread has some meaning.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='10 July 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1278811900' post='2366437']
[color="#0000FF"]Do you like Ford trucks? Because for your own sake.....

Anyway, I thought you were GOD's ally. Would I be right to assume that not all of SFs is behind GOD on this nonsense?[/color]
[/quote]
no sir, i am a chevy man although a classic Mustang is nothing short of beautiful

And this whole situation was damn retarded...your side, my side, his side..RETARDED!

[quote]Will Dodge trucks do? [/quote]
[img]http://sportscarforums.com/gallery/data/500/hemi-3.jpg[/img]

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Boyle' date='11 July 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1278827878' post='2366691']
[b]I've always just translated the CB of any war to "I'm bored and you're more annoying than my alliance mates and allies". That's all it ever seems to be[/b]. It's not like we fight over land or the right to nuke North Korea.
[/quote]

This man is a genius.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='10 July 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1278787715' post='2366020']
I don't expect to pop open the OWF and see all the other stuff I do online linked up here with an "LOL". We have the OOC/IC line for that and it's a universally &#$@ move..
[/quote]
Trying to hold my tongue here but this is just too ironic to pass up. Irony at its very finest.

Edited by Captain Flinders