Co-Prosperity Sphere Announcement

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='02 July 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1278124759' post='2358321']
I do respect somebody who goes against the grain but I don't respect people who spout untruths like Bob has started doing lately.
[/quote]

Lately?

And congrats on the treaty.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, congratulations to Athens and CSN.

Anything that solidifies the "New Hegemony" which in turns solidifies my alliance's security can't be bad.

Carry on...

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='04 July 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1278277727' post='2359644']
Congratulations you guys, you both deserve each other as such loyal friends.
[/quote]
You would be correct. Just wait till the next announcement. Ill give you a hint its either a merger or adding Athens to SF :D

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='04 July 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1278277727' post='2359644']
Congratulations you guys, you both deserve each other as such loyal friends.
[/quote]

The irony coming from USN here... seriously, I still have respect for you all (Wicked, Xiphosis, etc., please don't hurt me!). Stop while you are ahead.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='06 July 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1278440645' post='2361279']
The irony coming from USN here... seriously, I still have respect for you all (Wicked, Xiphosis, etc., please don't hurt me!). Stop while you are ahead.
[/quote]

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to insinuate here. My post had nothing negative about either of you (unless you don't think the two of you are loyal) and I know that USN has been loyal, in fact we defended CSN on the wrong end of a curb stomp shortly before our two alliances separated. We have since honored other treaties despite being on the losing side.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='06 July 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1278440645' post='2361279']
[/quote]
CSN and Athens. What a perfect pair.... :lol1:

SOM! It's been a while. :( Also, it's unfair to ask someone to not dish out what they are given. Just saying.

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='06 July 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1278456816' post='2361646']
I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to insinuate here. My post had nothing negative about either of you (unless you don't think the two of you are loyal) and I know that USN has been loyal, in fact we defended CSN on the wrong end of a curb stomp shortly before our two alliances separated. We have since honored other treaties despite being on the losing side.
[/quote]

Roll USN~

But seriously, Congrats to us. :wub:

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='06 July 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1278456816' post='2361646']
[/quote]

Then you are as lame as you are ignorant. My post had nothing negative about you either, just pointing out an irony. As someone who was there for when our friendship folded, and during No Vision, and pretty much caused the destruction of the CSN-USN relationship... yea, I just find it ironic.

[quote name='rodrod' date='06 July 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1278457001' post='2361652']
CSN and Athens. What a perfect pair.... :lol1:

SOM! It's been a while. :( Also, it's unfair to ask someone to not dish out what they are given. Just saying.
[/quote]

Wow, I thought you had left rodrod.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

I OBVIOUSLY DON'T AGREE WITH ONE OR BOTH OF THESE ALLIANCES, SO I WILL AS SARCASTICALLY AS POSSIBLE EXPRESS MY CONGRATULATIONS AND EMPHASIZE THAT THEY ARE A "GREAT MATCH," OF COURSE TO BE TAKEN TO MEAN THAT THEY BOTH POSSESS SOME DEFICIENCY. BOW BEFORE MY NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN WIT!