The Mafia Reanimated

[center][IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh306/steelrzs1/Mafiaflag2.png[/IMG][/center]

I adress you the fair people of Planet Bob, by direction of my goverment. For too long the shadows of past crimes dwelled upon this alliance. This ends now and as the sound of an assasins gun through the silent night puts a merciful blow to old Mafia ,so shall a new Mafia rise on the ruins of its former predecessor. In past times many mistakes have been made. We would like to use this moment and apologize to all inflicted parties who were involved in reckless acts of former goverment. With this come out we want to point out that there is a new generation of goverment in The Mafia which has nothing to do with things that happend before our time. I hope you will be able to look past the stained Mafia name and see new people who will do everything to run this alliance according to good heart and clear mind. It s people who make an alliance not the name itself. We offer hand of truce to Knight999 and his friends Wappas, Holy Xanath, Allied Threath as we wish to look forward and not to be prisoners of the past. A new day, a new era and the sun rises as the Mafia continues its path on Planet Bob. We are open for disscussion, flaming will be ignored. You are all welcome to join us on our re-opened IRC or our forums

IRC

Server – irc.coldfront.net
Channel - #themafia

Forum

[url="http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Family_Home/index/"]The Mafia Forums[/url]

Current Mafia goverment structure:

Don – Serberus
Consigliere
-Steelrzs
-Carden von Draken ( current Minister of War – MoW )

Underbosses

-Minister of Finance ( MoF ) – Stoned
-Minister of Internal Affairs ( MoIA) – Carvell
-Minister of Foregin Affairs ( MoFA) – jerryskids
-Minister of Recruitment ( MoR ) – bushidogeneration
-Minister of War ( MoW ) – Carden von Draken

Current Treaties
1. HoG- ODP
2. C.R.A.P -ODP/PIAT
3. The Dark Brotherhood- ODP
4. Octava Orden- MDgP

Edited by steelrzs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their was never an official truce the wars expired and were never restarted the immortals all joined another alliance. We have been hard at work repairing all the broken things around our compound and we are starting to grow again

Hey Tarikmo, how have you been? make sure you swing by the fourms or better yet stop by our IRC I would love to catch up with you old friend

i'd never heard of it so lets say its a hybrid treaty lol

its a Mutual Defence and Guidance pact the Guidance was added to help right our ship after the Immortal attacks

[quote name='steelrzs' date='30 June 2010 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1277909694' post='2355172']

its a Mutual Defence and Guidance pact the Guidance was added to help right our ship after the Immortal attacks
[/quote]
Wait, you're getting guidance from Octava Orden?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

heh

HAHAHAHA.....
HAHA

heh

Ahhhhh, I need to blow my nose

[quote name='Smacky' date='30 June 2010 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1277910539' post='2355180']

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

heh

HAHAHAHA.....
HAHA

heh

[/quote]

Unfortunately I have to concur.

However, you seem earnest in turning things around for your alliance, so good luck to you.

[quote name='Smacky' date='01 July 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1277910539' post='2355180']

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

heh

HAHAHAHA.....
HAHA

heh

[/quote]

The man has a valid point, a very, very, very valid point.

So... good luck with that.

This summer... CN goes retro. Mafia return. Legion is sanctioned. NPO are big and strong. There is no singular super-bloc. And there is no war.

Have we been brainwashed into some sort of pseudo- game reset?

[quote name='steelrzs' date='30 June 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1277909694' post='2355172']

[/quote]

ahhhh... sounds interesting. A hybrid of an MDP and protectorate essentially. also, i do concur, you should find an alliance that would help with the guidance aspect though.

[quote name='Rextu' date='30 June 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1277913455' post='2355229']
This summer... CN goes retro. Mafia return. Legion is sanctioned. NPO are big and strong. There is no singular super-bloc. And there is no war.

Have we been brainwashed into some sort of pseudo- game reset?
[/quote]

What goes around comes around. History is a cycle. :awesome:

Well A) I dont see how you can change your alliance and its image without changing the gov...but whatever

B) You offer us a truce now? After we walked away? After all that we'll fight to ZI when we offered you ZI...well whatever

C) Best of luck to you..or..whatever

D) HAVE YOU CLEARED THIS WITH YOUR NEW BLACK TEAM DARK OVERLORDS?

Editted for the DARK OVERLORDS

Edited by Sarmatian Empire

I don't know the Mafia, but I think guidance from OO is the last thing to build yourself back with stability. I'd advise signing a protectorate with an experienced alliance like RoK if you really need the help.