ATTENTION THE ORDER OF THE SWORD

TOLWYN

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1277863723' post='2354706']
No, look at what you're doing. You preach that black is superior and should be together yet, you're making the great team splinter. Your assessments of Black’s needs are completely right... if it was still 2008. So far you have acted by your own accord for your own game without keeping black in mind at all times. You sir, do not care about the black team enough to notice that what you're doing is leading for the severe downfall of our team. You have put your personal goals in-front of all of the alliances that call black their home. You sir do not want black to share with each other as much as you want your name in the history books for bringing one of the most divided spheres together. This all means that you're unfit to lead your one man army into a fight for black unity.

In no way have you shown you have had black's best interests at heart. So far, through all of your ramblings you say nothing about why black should stand together other than your rally cry, "BLACK IS AWEZOME HOLMES!". You have shown no thought towards the future of black with your plans. In fact, I can tell you the future of your creation. It will fail, why? Because of your bluntness, rudeness, and abrasiveness regarding other teams throughout Digitera. Black is the most powerful sphere, there is no doubt about it. Our sheer greatness could probably take on two or three spheres, but with your dream you would turn the other teams against you. That is a fight we won't survive. You're nation age only shows how naive you are towards politics in the first place. Alliances and teams, for that matter, need lap dogs to survive. That's realpolitik 101. Don't forget trying to force a bunch of things that don't match well together can only be great. Have you ever seen a kid try to jam toys into a toy chest? It doesn't work, neither will a %100 unified black.

Your “Civil war” will only split black even more. It might even force nations off of the team that many have worked for and cared about. There is no good when families fight between themselves, when innocent blood is shed and trades are cancelled due to war. A Black civil war would just split black’s power even more. How are you supposed to rebuild from a war when many nations with trades, necessary to fill trade circles for other rulers on the team, when they aren’t there? Do you have an answer? Because I don’t. So please, stop trying to unify black when you don’t even know what your repercussions would cause to the sphere that you love so very much. Hopefully your eyes have been opened wide enough to let you see your mistakes from the time you started to rule your nation. Everyone else does.

A message from a disgruntled(Found out he couldn't attack TOLWYN)
[img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7366/nobodycares.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

This is what u call a true leader Tolwyn. Realize what you are actually doing and be wise. You will split the Black sphere. Ik, im in Aqua, but i mean i do understand what hes talking about. YOu can easily split the sphere and start a war due to your actions. Trades among eachother will be gone, alliance treaties gone, etc. I demand that you stop this before more things get out of hand.

"As Supreme Leader of The Dark Lords, I hereby apologize towards the Order of the Sword for the attitude shown by Tolwyn, and hereby offer him up for ZI to help resolve this little issue. We hope to do diplomatic dealings with you guys in future."

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1277863723' post='2354706']
No, look at what you're doing. You preach that black is superior and should be together yet, you're making the great team splinter. Your assessments of Black’s needs are completely right... if it was still 2008. So far you have acted by your own accord for your own game without keeping black in mind at all times. You sir, do not care about the black team enough to notice that what you're doing is leading for the severe downfall of our team. You have put your personal goals in-front of all of the alliances that call black their home. You sir do not want black to share with each other as much as you want your name in the history books for bringing one of the most divided spheres together. This all means that you're unfit to lead your one man army into a fight for black unity.[/QUOTE]
"ALL GREAT EMPIRES ARE FORGED FROM GREAT CONFLICT"-TOLWYN
ALSO WE NOW HAVE 5 MEMBERS.

[quote]In no way have you shown you have had black's best interests at heart. So far, through all of your ramblings you say nothing about why black should stand together other than your rally cry, "BLACK IS AWEZOME HOLMES!". You have shown no thought towards the future of black with your plans. In fact, I can tell you the future of your creation. It will fail, why? Because of your bluntness, rudeness, and abrasiveness regarding other teams throughout Digitera. Black is the most powerful sphere, there is no doubt about it. Our sheer greatness could probably take on two or three spheres, but with your dream you would turn the other teams against you. That is a fight we won't survive. You're nation age only shows how naive you are towards politics in the first place. Alliances and teams, for that matter, need lap dogs to survive. That's realpolitik 101. Don't forget trying to force a bunch of things that don't match well together can only be great. Have you ever seen a kid try to jam toys into a toy chest? It doesn't work, neither will a %100 unified black. [/quote]
CLEARLY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. THE BLACK TEAM HAS ABOUT 3,880 MEMBRES. NOW IMAGINE IF THEY WERE ALL UNITED UNDER ONE ALLIANCE, THE DARK LORDS. WE WOULD DOMINATE THE ENTIRE CYBER NATIONS WITH ME AT THE HELM OF THIS GREAT EMPIRE. OF COURSE, I WOULD MAKE BENEVOLENT DECISIONS ON BEHALF OF OUR GREAT EMPIRE. OUR TIME WOULD BE SPENT CONVERTING THOSE FROM THE INFERIOR TEAMS INTO OUR BLACK EMPIRE, UNTIL EVENTUALLY THE ONLY TEAM LEFT IS BLACK.

IN FACT, I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THE BASIS FOR MY NEXT ESSAY.

[quote]Your “Civil war” will only split black even more. It might even force nations off of the team that many have worked for and cared about. There is no good when families fight between themselves, when innocent blood is shed and trades are cancelled due to war. A Black civil war would just split black’s power even more. How are you supposed to rebuild from a war when many nations with trades, necessary to fill trade circles for other rulers on the team, when they aren’t there? Do you have an answer? Because I don’t. So please, stop trying to unify black when you don’t even know what your repercussions would cause to the sphere that you love so very much. Hopefully your eyes have been opened wide enough to let you see your mistakes from the time you started to rule your nation. Everyone else does.[/quote]
WHAT ABOUT THE FRENCH REVOLUTION, THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR. IN FACT LOTS OF THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL COUNTRIES HAD GREAT DIVISION BEFORE REACHING THEIR STATUS AS A MAJOR WORLD POWER. THE POINT OF THIS GLORIOUS CIVIL WAR IS TO UNITE THE BLACK TEAM UNDER ONE BANNER WHEN THE FIGHT IS OVER.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1277920534' post='2355372']
"ALL GREAT EMPIRES ARE FORGED FROM GREAT CONFLICT"-TOLWYN
ALSO WE NOW HAVE 5 MEMBERS.

CLEARLY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. THE BLACK TEAM HAS ABOUT 3,880 MEMBRES. NOW IMAGINE IF THEY WERE ALL UNITED UNDER ONE ALLIANCE, THE DARK LORDS. WE WOULD DOMINATE THE ENTIRE CYBER NATIONS WITH ME AT THE HELM OF THIS GREAT EMPIRE. OF COURSE, I WOULD MAKE BENEVOLENT DECISIONS ON BEHALF OF OUR GREAT EMPIRE. OUR TIME WOULD BE SPENT CONVERTING THOSE FROM THE INFERIOR TEAMS INTO OUR BLACK EMPIRE, UNTIL EVENTUALLY THE ONLY TEAM LEFT IS BLACK.

IN FACT, I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THE BASIS FOR MY NEXT ESSAY.

WHAT ABOUT THE FRENCH REVOLUTION, THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR. IN FACT LOTS OF THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL COUNTRIES HAD GREAT DIVISION BEFORE REACHING THEIR STATUS AS A MAJOR WORLD POWER. THE POINT OF THIS GLORIOUS CIVIL WAR IS TO UNITE THE BLACK TEAM UNDER ONE BANNER WHEN THE FIGHT IS OVER.
[/quote]
Looks like you would like to hear my school of thought some more. Would you like to enroll in the course? Just sign up here: Swordorder.com/forums and post your application.

The reason black is a great empire is because we know about hardships, but we've grown through those hardships into the more unified sphere you see now. You seem to lack the grasp of numbers and knowledge. Yes, we have 3k nations on black but, what happens when you keep bashing the other colors? Ever think they'd team up? Guess what, they would. It would be the end of black. Obviously you do not know the concept of strength in numbers. No, you'd do what you've been doing. Making rash and reckless decisions on behalf of your sand castle. Now, you should go run [url=Swordorder.com/forums]in[/url] and towel dry because high tide's coming.

Black has had many great divisions before. Do you thing you get this great over night?

Edited by Believland

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1277826217' post='2353974']
I HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM THE ORDER OF THE SWORD

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy165/TOLWYN/SWORD.png[/IMG]

HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO ANNEX MY SUPERIOR, BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE INTO YOUR WEAK, MULTICOLORED ONE. THE FACT THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE ONE COLOUR IS PROOF OF YOUR INFERIORITY.

THE UNMITIGATED GALL FOR YOU TO ATTEMPT TO ANNEX MY ALLIANCE IS MIND BOGGLING. I REFUSE YOUR DEMAND OF ANNEXATION AND HEREBY REVERSE IT. I AM NOW DEMANDING THAT [b][i]YOU[/i][/b] MERGE INTO MY ALLIANCE FOR SUCH DISRESPECT. SO TEL ME TOOS, WHAT WILL IT BE?
[/quote]

How dare you give yourself the European Union in hard black leather? In fact, you can even choose the color, the inability of the private sector.

He has two years and only 13 in Amman? Black, half of them are still in the arena!!!

I do not know the second world war, including five members of the government ... Other countries and is part of the concept of 3880.

Unmitigated gall to try APPENDIX TO YOU MY Alliance is mind boggling. I refuse your request to annex and time with Ease bitterness in you, try to footer Alliance I refuse your request to the facility, and time with this issue. I am now requires you to melt into an alliance for my lack of such respect. Easy to difficult, attempts to end the partnership. I'm not, public events, the request for this issue. I do not have a melting point of the EU. Phone Cathy sulfur in the Middle East Toos, so now what would it be now?

[size="7"][b][font="Impact"]WE OF HIMYNAMISTAN OFFER A MADP WITH BOTH OTS AND TDL SO THAT WE CAN SOMEHOW BANDWAGON THIS CONFLICT INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR.[/font][/b][/size]

[quote name='FearUnited' date='30 June 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1277914889' post='2355254']
This is what u call a true leader Tolwyn. Realize what you are actually doing and be wise. You will split the Black sphere. Ik, im in Aqua, but i mean i do understand what hes talking about. YOu can easily split the sphere and start a war due to your actions. Trades among eachother will be gone, alliance treaties gone, etc. I demand that you stop this before more things get out of hand.
[/quote]

Don't talk wet. This guy isn't going to split any sphere, cause any treaty cancellations or in fact do anything of relevance. In a couple of weeks time (maybe sooner), everyone will be bored of his caps lock fascination, switched back to their normal alliance and he'll be fed up of not getting the attention he so badly wants.

Zzzptm, stop typing like that. :mad:

[quote name='zzzptm' date='01 July 2010 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1277963730' post='2356355']
[size="7"][b][font="Impact"]WE OF HIMYNAMISTAN OFFER A MADP WITH BOTH OTS AND TDL SO THAT WE CAN SOMEHOW BANDWAGON THIS CONFLICT INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR.[/font][/b][/size]
[/quote]
WE IN NORDREICH SUPPORT OUR VIDIAN BROTHERS IN THEIR PUSH FOR A GLOBAL WAR FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON.

[size="7"][font="Impact"][b]WE OF HIMYNAMISTAN DECLARE WAR ON MAYZIE FOR TRYING TO BE THE BOSS OF US.

WE THEN ACTIVATE OUR TREATY WITH NUEVA VIDA TO CRUSH MAYZIE INTO POWDER.

WE THEN ACTIVATE OUR AZTEC PARTNERS TO DEFEND MAYZIE, WHO IS OUR VERY GOOD FRIEND.

THIS, THEN TRIGGERS OUR MDP AND MoADP PARTNERS TO COME TO OUR AID AFTER AZTEC ATTACKS US.

IF GLOF CAN GET IRON AND TOP TO HELP THEM OUT, WE'LL HAVE US A GREAT START FOR... [i]THE CAPS LOCK WAR![/i][/b][/font][/size]

[quote name='thoughberry' date='30 June 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1277940614' post='2355916']
How dare you give yourself the European Union in hard black leather? In fact, you can even choose the color, the inability of the private sector.

He has two years and only 13 in Amman? Black, half of them are still in the arena!!!

I do not know the second world war, including five members of the government ... Other countries and is part of the concept of 3880.

Unmitigated gall to try APPENDIX TO YOU MY Alliance is mind boggling. I refuse your request to annex and time with Ease bitterness in you, try to footer Alliance I refuse your request to the facility, and time with this issue. I am now requires you to melt into an alliance for my lack of such respect. Easy to difficult, attempts to end the partnership. I'm not, public events, the request for this issue. I do not have a melting point of the EU. Phone Cathy sulfur in the Middle East Toos, so now what would it be now?
[/quote]

WAIT ARE WE ALL GOING TO LET THIS SLIDE BY US? THIS IS THE NEW DARK LORDS CHARTER!

Aftre a long civil war, I became the leader of teh DARK LORDS.

AS MY FIRST ROLL AS LEADER, I MUST TALK LOUD, LIEK THIS!!!11 NOW I MUST USE ONLY THERE, NOT THEIR OR THEY'RE. I MUST NOW DEMAND EVERYONE ACCEPTS EVERYTHING I SAY AND DO! I NOW BAN POSTING ON IRC, THE FORUMS AND YOUR ALLIANCE FORUMS. I MUST ALSO USE ONLY YOUR< NOT YOU'RE. NOW I MUST MAKE YOU HONOR THE DARK LORDS< WHICH ARE MERGING INTO ASGAARD. NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE IN ASGAARD< BUT THE DARK LORDS MUST CHANGE THERE(SEE, NO GRAMMAR)AA TO ASGAARD< AND APPLY AND FOLLOW ALL OF THE RULES AND SUCH> ALSO< TOLYWN IS NOW BOOTED FROM THE ALLIANCE> THANK YOU VERY MUCH.