Valhalla Again

[center][img]http://storage.canalblog.com/55/68/51439/53345368.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][size="5"][color="#ff0000"]Treaties Cancellation[/color][/size][/b]
[/center]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82523&view=findpost&p=2223053"]Remember ![/url]
Valhalla is proud to announce that she continues to meticulously destroy her treaties through the action of her Emissary, now known as the treaty ripper, the diplomatic scourge or the "more treaties means less casualties" ambassador.
Therefore, we announce the cancellation of the following three treaties :

[center][i]The Treaty of Felsoni[/i] with [b]UPN[/b] (NAP signed on the 17th May 2007)

[i]Wall Street Hula Dancers[/i] with [b]Regnum Invictorum[/b] (PIAT signed on the 11th March 2008)

[i]ODP Treaty[/i] with [b]Echelon[/b] (ODP signed on the 11th September 2008)
[/center]
As usual, reasons were given to each alliance privately. Those treaties were old ones (more than 3 years old for the UPN one) and we'll be happy to talk again to those old friends, who shared a long history with us, in order to create the opportunity for a future new friendship to grow again, should they think there are basis for such a relationship.

Valhalla now doesn't have treaties under the MDP level. We consider those cancellations also as a mean to give more value to our existing treaties and thus we want to give a new notice to our friends that we have their backs.

[center][size="5"][color="#ff0000"][b]Growth[/b][/color][/size]
[/center]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86253&view=findpost&p=2306721"]Remember Again ![/url]

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='21 May 2010 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1274434487' post='2306721']
We're back at [b]2 million [/b]NS, [b]24k[/b] avg NS, [b]86[/b] members, a little more than [b]666[/b] nukes (667 in fact) and a score above [b]8[/b] points.
[/quote]

Let me restate it now…
We're at [b]2,6 million[/b] NS, [b]25k[/b] avg NS, [b]107[/b] members, a little more than [b]870[/b] nukes and a score above [b]10.3[/b] points.
We would like to thank everyone in Valhalla who participated in this effort and especially to our recruitment staff (special shout out to the incredible Hal) and our Admission Council.
You may not care but we do and so wanted to give them publicly a round of applause.

[b]Valhalla is on the rise again ![/b]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wiccan high priest' date='23 June 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1277336787' post='2348202']
Now that is done, we can finally take care of that move to Maroon, that I have been blackmailing Bud over.
[/quote]

our flag is purple, our forums are purple, James turns this funny shade of purple when he gets upset and holds his breath.. it'd be too much work to change all that.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='23 June 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1277336380' post='2348191']
[b]Valhalla is on the rise again ![/b]
[/quote]

Damn right. :awesome:

I'd like to also take this opportunity to thank Valhalla collectively and the Valhalla leadership in particular for both empowering and tolerating me for the past 481 days. It's been fun...and here is to another 481 more....

[center][img]http://www.ingebretsens.com/images/prodimage_972.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='23 June 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1277340675' post='2348250']
Damn right. :awesome:

I'd like to also take this opportunity to thank Valhalla collectively and the Valhalla leadership in particular for both empowering and tolerating me for the past 481 days. It's been fun...and here is to another 481 more....

[center][img]http://www.ingebretsens.com/images/prodimage_972.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

I have an oddly similarly-looking mug in my cabinet.

I know everyone wanted to know that, so: You're welcome ;)

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='23 June 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1277336380' post='2348191']
Valhalla now doesn't have treaties under the MDP level. We consider those cancellations also as a mean to give more value to our existing treaties and thus we want to give a new notice to our friends that we have their backs.
[/quote]

Just for the record and the benefit of the Open World, Valhalla is not an alliance that needs to give notice about having its allies' back. We already KNOW you do.

Congrats my Viking brothers, and here's to ditching treaties that don't reflect the relationship. Onwards and upwards!

Also, obligatory :wub:

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='23 June 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1277336938' post='2348208']
our flag is purple, our forums are purple, James turns this funny shade of purple when he gets upset and holds his breath.. it'd be too much work to change all that.
[/quote]
Don't forget my purple man thong. High quality man thongs are difficult to come by, and we wouldn't want me to have to find a new one, now would we?

Also, yay for epic growth :awesome: