• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ RoK
o/ Sparta
o/ MDoAP
:awesome:

[quote name='Unholy' date='21 June 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1277170456' post='2345963']
I'll be sticking around. Itida will too, more than likely.
[/quote]
you got that right.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia the bridge dweller' date='22 June 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1277184765' post='2346289'][color="#0000FF"]blip blop bloopity blip blop![/color]
[/quote]

:lol1: Great message RV. I'd be amazed if RoK didn't cancel on us now that they're better educated with an unbiased and accurate detail of our past. You will be celebrated for your input, as it will surely change the face of Bob.

Let us celebrate our new companionship with our new Nordic Ragnarokian friends.

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='ratonbox' date='22 June 2010 - 08:04 AM' timestamp='1277211848' post='2346479']
Congrats to Raganarok on the treaty!
PS: don't tell anybody that you're moving to black.
[/quote]

I can support that statement. :ph34r:

[color="#FFFFFF"]Did you c wut i did thar?[/color]

[quote name='Lukapaka' date='22 June 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1277207906' post='2346448']
:lol1: Great message RV. I'd be amazed if RoK didn't cancel on us now that they're better educated with an unbiased and accurate detail of our past. You will be celebrated for your input, as it will surely change the face of Bob.
[/quote]

[quote]They bailed on OIN to form, they then bailed GUARD and then left green instead of making a stand. They bailed on Polaris, and they bailed on Pacifica.[/quote]

Sounds pretty accurate to me. I can respect Ragnarok, but not Sparta.

[quote name='Lukapaka' date='22 June 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1277207906' post='2346448']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, you're a useful dog for whomever is on the larger side at any given moment. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep you for the simple fact that Sparta's share size and bloated nature seems to counteract the overall incompetence encompassing that alliance. I am sure RoK very well knows that Sparta cannot be relied upon in a tight situation, although they (nor anyone else for that matter) will admit it in public. The concept of solidarity and all.

As Jrenster said, I can respect RoK, but Sparta shall only have my eternal scorn.[/color]

[quote name='Scorponok' date='22 June 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1277191891' post='2346377']
Wow RoK getting cosy with a few alliances recently.

I wish you all the best, in your friendships.
[/quote]

We're whores <-true story

Good work, guys. I smell a wonderful future together! :awesome:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='21 June 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1277184765' post='2346289']
Sparta simply cannot be relied on. They bailed on OIN to form, they then bailed GUARD and then left green instead of making a stand. They bailed on Polaris, and they bailed on Pacifica.
[/quote]
Who are OIN and GUARD? :mellow: It seems to me that you are bringing back events from generations past, when our current leadership was not even around to witness it. Almost like you're trying to make a bigger pattern out of something than is even possible. :o
We stood by our allies through Karma. We stood by our allies in the various scuffles since. We expressed to our allies our beliefs regarding the Knights of Ni! situation, while standing by them all the same. We stood by our allies in CnG through the duration of the Cluster#&%$ war, very possibly turning the tide of that war with our speedy response. We still stand by our allies today. Ragnarok has nothing to worry about. :v:

Edited by Seth Muscarella