Hey look at us!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ty345' date='16 June 2010 - 05:10 AM' timestamp='1276657823' post='2339009']
Now I feel small for a LEO alliance :(

Congratz. Also, your ANS sucks. Fix that >.<
[/quote]

Yeah probably not going to happen.. if our ANS rises we always feel the need for more recruiting :P

Tis what happens when you go from 138 to 300 members within a year ;)

[quote name='WalkerNinja' date='16 June 2010 - 05:48 AM' timestamp='1276660109' post='2339063']
It's always good to see Orange alliances doing well.

Would you happen to have a cataco, good sir?
[/quote]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/iUDvfOHlV7Zxkt-3YCxqFlO7WMnveQxWcy2wKY4kqHg_/cataco.jpg[/img]

Here ya go.

[quote name='Banksy' date='16 June 2010 - 07:57 AM' timestamp='1276667832' post='2339179']
Impressive. How much of this was from the recruitment/nation building, and how much from the LOUD people, out of interest?
[/quote]

Since we left the war we have gained 350 to 400k ns a month mostly from building.

We had a few bigger members join or rejoin about 200K ns i think. And have about 100 members more now then when the war started.

LOUD brought about 500K ns.

This are all estimates though because we pend to much time growing we don't have time left keeping track of how we do it :P

Anyway, altough many people made this growth possible I want to thank 4 people in particular:
Juslen, little !@#$%^& that gives us headaches with his juspam but who did a great job at reforming our tech program and giving our recruiters the freedom to operate.
Andy R, one of the great new R&R talents, his dedication to the tech department has certainly not gone unnoticed.
Tancws, who has been a member for about 8 months i think and already has more then 400 recruits to his name (too bad so many small nations go inactive after a month or so.
TonyW (Orange Free State), his efforts sometimes get overshadowed by Tancws but he's still one of the best recruiters out there.

and many many more people that work in all departments and spend so much time on building this alliance. This is truly a golden age for us.

Oh and lets not forget all the members who finally realized Warchests, nukes and tech are so much more fun to buy then Infra that just gets shot to hell anyway.

Edited by EgoFreaky

4 years, 5 mil [b]and[/b] score of 20? Now THAT's an announcement. Guys, I'm happy you're not holding out on CN [ooc:like players on WC] :D

o/ RnR
o/ Orange