The Voice of Admin

Schattenmann

Admin is coming soon. Those who want to be caught up in The Rapture must be readily prepared and stay true to Admin! He will do 7 updates and each update will bring more horror to Digiterra. In this time there will be 7 wars, each one worst than the last. During this time many false admins will come, claiming that they are He and there are some that will be led astray, but there are those who willl remain faithful. Then when all hope is gone, Admin will appear to take away those who have stayed faithful to him.

Praise Admin!

I tried to convert the peasants of Believland to Adminism but, it they do not believe in it. They call me a fool for believing in it and comedy shows constantly belittle the idea. It almost cost me the last elections.

The one thing that keeps me going is for the final days, when Admin comes once again and rescues us from the nonbelievers. Leaving them in the world they created. While taking us believers into a world filled with love and has not been spoiled by the poisonous technology and infrastructure.

Admin spoke to me in a dream, I think. Maybe, it was Ramirus.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the seven living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see." I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on Conquest.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come and see." Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see." I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='09 June 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1276110009' post='2330441']
At the End of Days, during the Great Admin Reset, [b]the Rapture will sweep the faithful to a new world, where all our infrastructure and technology are equal. We will have a new chance to create our utopia.[/b] You will be stuck in this distraught world, fighting endless, brutal wars for NS advantages and misperceived political leverage. You will be cast into outer darkness. There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.
[/quote]

One can only hope. "I pray thee, Admin, that in thou divine consciousness, thee shall see fit to create a parallel universe in which all are once again on equal footing, and without prejudice or power over one another so that the world will begin anew and Cyber Nations 2 shall be it's name. Amen."

Edited by Reagan

But how can you not believe? Admin's apostoles keep order and goodness in this world! They destroy the corrupt and make a world of honesty and love! Non believers, you must believe! The truth is right here in front of you! Admin and his apostoles have gifted you with many wonders such as technology and infrastructure, and you turn your back on them? Non believers will be the ones forgotten in this mess of alliances, wars and trades!

Admin will only drift further away as he gets more bored until he loses interest and abandons this world. Once Admin is gone the world will fall into darkness as an unresolvable error occurs without anyone able to fix it. Then all who hold their pixels dearest will lose it regardless, then Admin recreates the world as a facebook game and all is good again.

Let us not forget the wrath of Admin. I believe we all have had friends who one time or another forsake Admin and were never to be found again. A leader of SLCB defied Admin, went out one day, and none of our satellites ever found him or his lands again. It was just... gone. How does your science explain such a disaster? Admin is here, and he is an angry Admin to those who would diverge from His path.