The Voice of Admin

Schattenmann

In the vastness of time, rulers have come to put faith in Admin, or turn from His face even so far as to deny he exists. The Administs believe that all Digiterra is the creation and plaything of Admin, that he watches us, guides us, manipulates our very world as we walk blindly through it.

It will come as no surprise to you that I am a believer. Admin is as real as the labor camps on the back side of Schloss Eggenberg's fortress. But I cannot lie, Admin has left us but little clues, if any. That is the nature of Admin; not to pigeonhole us into pre-ordained worship, but to allow us to roam free in His vast creation, to think and live for ourselves if that be our wish.

As we travel further and further away from the point of creation, we are losing our connection to Admin. The ancient forums tell us of a time when Admin walked with us just as plain as a citizen on the sidewalk, but his voice is distant now. We are more sophisticated now, and our nations are dripping with technological accumulation as we progress. Thus, paradoxically, we are more able to investigate what we can no longer see.

Friends, I have dire news. I tell you today that Digiterra has turned a corner today. We have gone round a bend that there is no going back around.

For some time, many have known--have suspected in our hearts--that Admin is literally around us, in us, through us and throughout all our world. Not distant, but integrated. In some circles, we speak of an Admin Code--Admin's own words hidden, secreted away to be found when the time is right.

Today, meditating on Justitia's will, I was engulfed in warmth. As I reflected, suspended head-down in the manner of Justitians, I felt as if I was stretching, slinkying down, down, down. The atmosphere raced upward, my stomach floated, I was overtaken by joy. Then, I stopped, and was taken with spasms--I became fearful. The face of Snape was before me, scowling, Thoreau behind him looking down his nose in disdain, TopCat snickering inexplicably. The Morrigan emerged, and her face was terrible to behold as her mouth opened wide. A cry like I have never heard--shrill and gut-wrenching and deep--issued forth from her gaping maw which grew impossibly until I was enveloped and I heard a booming voice command: "Look within!" My eyes grew wide and I sputtered. The voice came louder even as the Morrigan's wailing shook me still: "Split the stone!"

And then I was being pulled, I was recoiling. The air raked over my face as I was pulled or pushed I don't know which back, back, up toward the study where my body was suspended.

Snapped back into my physicality, I released my footstraps and feel to the floor vomitting. I have never wretched so violently and all the while my mind echoed with the screaming and voice. I laid in a heap, gasping, reeling, I can't say how long. Composing myself at last, I dragged myself into the deepest, oldest part of the castle compound, dug directly into the Thurntaler mountain, into my reverberation chamber. Door bolted, I slumped against the cool, clammy wall, my cheek resting against it directly, hands running over the rough stone. I steadied myself, pushed back, then joining my hands palm-to-palm, put the tips of my fingers against the granite, and face turning to the sky, pushed.

My hands penetrated the solid walls as if they were not there. I gasped. "Split the stone," reverberated in my mind, and I opened my hands at the wrist like a book, and peered wide-eyed between them. It was not rock exposed by my small fissure, I cannot rightly say what it was. I wish I knew. It was . . . a blackness, and all among it were characters, words seemingly without meaning. And then I saw it, Admin's coded message:

<td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="35%">About recruitersgoaway:</td>
War is an option for recruitersgoaway.
<td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">recruitersgoaway
[size="3"]recruitersgoaway[/size]
[size="4"]recruitersgoaway[/size]
[size="5"]recruitersgoaway[/size]
[size="6"]recruitersgoaway[/size]
[size="7"]recruitersgoaway[/size]

Admin is real. His message is around us, in the things we touch, [i]in us![/i] What does it mean for we small-minded rulers who have lived so long as if we are the end-all? Will the planet be thrust into a new revival as we discover more of Admin's hidden messages? I shudder to think of it.

[i]We are so small and silly.[/i]

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Banksy' date='08 June 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1276044854' post='2329399']
There is no admin. All of Planet Bob's mysteries can be explained with science.
[/quote]

Science cannot explain the recurring, deliberate message within the very being of our world.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='09 June 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1276045251' post='2329403']
Science cannot explain the recurring, deliberate message within the very being of our world.[/quote]
It is just a random variation of the code inside all of us. As Bob's citizens procreate and adapt to frequent GRL extremes, our code varies and mutates at random. This is not the work an omnipresent Admin, but a fluke or a chance. Of Bob's billions of citizens and thousands of nations, it is only to be expected that some of the code appears to preach to us through the words of a creator figure. But it is simply a trick.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='08 June 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1276045251' post='2329403']
Science cannot explain the recurring, deliberate message within the very being of our world.
[/quote]

But what happenings cause Admin to speak to us now? What have we done or failed to do that has caused him to make his divine presence known? Does Admin favour a summer war as offering to his glory, or does he desire peace among his charges?

Edited by Schad

Oh my admin! I have-have seen the light! It's, beautiful, amazing, like, like... forgetting to go to the bathroom before a long road trip, but then realizing it's ok because you have an empty Coke bottle! PRAISE BE TO ADMIN!

Mighty Admin blesses us with his presence and will one day punish the faithless. I am forever grateful for his neverending mercy. Only the true believers will enter paradise when The end of Digiterra is at hand. REPENT ALL WHO DISBELIEVE!

As an apostle of the Reformed Church of Maroon, I find my solace in the calming words of the Gospahmel.

From the Book of Harmonious Pax, Chapter One, Verses Eight and Nine,

[i]And lo! As assuredly as I speak to you as a message from the Great Coder, so does the Great Coder Himself walk amongst you. Thusly, do not live your lives as if He did not live, for He most certainly lives.[/i]

And from St. Delta's First Letter to the Green Team, Chapter Three, Verse 1.

[i]Turn away from the foolish ways that have brought you to violence. Admin did not create you to squabble, and He does not walk amongst you that you would shame His name.[/i]

As true today as when it was written.

Edited by New Frontier

Fools. All of you, fools. Why would such a great being walk amongst us? True believers know the admin may have, at one time, existed. But now? Now everything can be explained through science. Admin may have created us, but we? We have bettered us.

So it was said and so it shall be done.

Amen.

Our Admin,who art in Op.sys.
Thy applications be done,
In real time ,as it is in memory.
Give us this log on ,our daily bytes
and delete our browsing history,
as we delete those who spam against us.
Lead us not into scams ,
but deliver us from hackers,
for thine is the Hard drive,the ups and the motherboard
until formatting

Amen

Gentle Persons

The divine word normally comes in more gentle words and softer tones to us. Who are we however to question the insight of a prophet? The word that speaks to our heart and soul comes from them that have many names. If we see the truth of the words in the magnificent technology, grandeur of our wonders, strength of our towering infrastructure or wonder of the natural beauty of our land of Dulra does it matter where we find the truth or how it is spoken? No we heed the greater spirit of values, honour, peace all while protecting justice. We thank our brother Schattenmann for bring to us his vision. Long have we marvelled at the power of the natural herbs that grow upon the Schloss Eggenberg. From those more rooted in the less esoteric we can but watch in awe the inspired visions of our Brother Schattenmann. May his word be continuously in our thoughts.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='09 June 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1276087296' post='2330062']
Ya'll need help...like serious, like a full, broad spectrum of psychotropic medications and a nice stainless steel table with leather straps. :facepalm: heh
[/quote]
You! Non-believer! When the planet comes to it's final days, we shall see grand Admin, bringing those worthy, into glory! Science is tomfoolery!

Edited by Tarikmo

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='09 June 2010 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1276087296' post='2330062']
Ya'll need help...like serious, like a full, broad spectrum of psychotropic medications and a nice stainless steel table with leather straps. :facepalm: heh
[/quote]
At the End of Days, during the Great Admin Reset, the Rapture will sweep the faithful to a new world, where all our infrastructure and technology are equal. We will have a new chance to create our utopia. You will be stuck in this distraught world, fighting endless, brutal wars for NS advantages and misperceived political leverage. You will be cast into outer darkness. There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='09 June 2010 - 07:41 AM' timestamp='1276087296' post='2330062']
[/quote]
Oh no...help me this was the first thing i thought when i read this thread. Yall need to lay off of whatever is it that makes Unsure..well..Unsure