A final World Federation Announcement

[center][img]http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/5572/logozt.png[/img][/center]

[color="#008000"][center]This is our final announcement as a toddler. We are now.. all grown up. World Federation, an alliance which started with 1 member has survived for one full year. Heck, I still remember when our Avg NS was only 3k. We have come a long way and today, we celebrate![/center][/color]

[b]Timeline [/b]

-Sometime during May of 2009, I injured my leg from a racing accident.
Not being able to do my normal activities, I focused (wasted) my spare time on Cyber Nations, and said "what the hell" & began the short planning of a new alliance. With absolutely no experience, no IRC usage, no charter, no protector, & only 5 million dollars in my nation's pocket, my plans were bound to fail, as the World Federation underdog story began.

-On late May of 2009, our alliance was attacked by TGE. We were threatened by their leader to pay for reps but the problem was later resolved as their FA Official apologized.

-[b]On June 1st 2009, World Federation officially declared its existence.[/b]
At that time, the membership count stood well over 30.

-On July of 2009, the World Federation voted on transitioning to the green sphere. Sol, the Duke of the Viridian Entente welcomed us aboard & offered protection. Our goal was to strengthen the once prosperous sphere & return it to its glory. Looking back from today, I think we made a huge impact on the growth of Green, & we'll take full credit for it, thank you :awesome: .

-On early August of 2009, the World Federation surpassed 1 million NS. Enrage would become the youngest leader in CN history to guide its alliance to that milestone.

-On September of 2009, the World Federation surpassed 2 million NS. WF instantly became the 3rd largest Green team alliance behind GPA & VE. At that time, we have converted almost 200 nations on CN to green.

-On November of 2009, my leg healed as it became obvious, retirement would come soon. This was one of the most difficult months in our history as an heir was to be chosen to replace the beloved Enrage.

-On December of 2009, we participated on our first war against King Death's UED from retaliation of their Minister & several members attacking our beloved Chuck Norris & friends. Weeks after the event, their leader was removed and eventually the alliance disbanded. Oops, my bad.

-On January of 2010, The Compound took the throne and became the emperor of World Federation. A few key members would leave from my resignation.

-On February of 2010, The World Federation declared war on New Polar Order. WF was nearing towards its 3 million NS milestone that time :( .

-On April of 2010, Edward Mass (char) took over as the emperor of the Federation. He became WF's first farm-raised leader.

-On May of 2010, I went bungee jumping for the first time. Boy, was it fun!

-[b]On June 1st of 2010, We turn One![/b]

[b]Today & our goals?[/b]
F**k it, summer is here, so I'm just gonna have fun & be inactive.

[b]Facts about WF members[/b]
At the age of 13, Chuck Norris is the youngest member of the WF.
Baltus is a straight A student (nerd alert).
The Compound beat Call of Duty in 2 days.
PrettyPanda's favorite animal is the panda.
Strelock is on the wrestling team.
Enrage once modeled for GAP kids.

Here's a look at our past flags
[img]http://www.worldfed.net/images/1%20year%20post/flag9.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.worldfed.net/images/1%20year%20post/flag4.png[/img]

Hail the World Federation!
Hail, Enrage, the Chosen One!
Long live the Federation!

[img]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af83/paladinkiwi/pandafed.png[/img]
Signed,

[b]The Sexy Council[/b]
Char
Enrage

[b]The Really Awesome Council[/b]
Compound
Baltus
Santa123

[b]The Hot People Council[/b]
PrettyPanda
Vendetta
Evolution
Chuck Norris
Cool3atool
Strelock

[b]The Butt-Kickers Council[/b]
Avengal1
USOFAA
Providence Unidas
Baron of Hilgado
Cousins
Burly
ShadowForce

[b]The Bling Bling, Money aint a Thang Council[/b]
Devil9
Oakeshott
Craisins
wilperdiu
Epsilon
tiger2331
Tharkun

Edited by Enrage

20k ANS. Our little buddy is all grown up.

Little known fact: Before founding WF, Enrage ghosted VE's AA. I messaged him to either apply or leave the AA. He decided to leave, and later formed WF :P

[quote name='goldielax25' date='01 June 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1275447046' post='2320033']
20k ANS. Our little buddy is all grown up.

Little known fact: Before founding WF, Enrage ghosted VE's AA. I messaged him to either apply or leave the AA. He decided to leave, and later formed WF :P
[/quote]

Damn you all for forcing me to register on your stinkin forums. Why not just let me live peacefully :ph34r: .

Edited by Enrage