A final World Federation Announcement

Wow Enrage, i love this announcement (and I must say you got me... I was scared for a few seconds)
wF will always have a special place for me even if we're not at all in the same place on the treaty web or even if we do not communicate too much !
Long Live World Federation and once again Congratz !

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='02 June 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1275466491' post='2320295']
Wow Enrage, i love this announcement (and I must say you got me... I was scared for a few seconds)
wF will always have a special place for me even if we're not at all in the same place on the treaty web or even if we do not communicate too much !
Long Live World Federation and once again Congratz !
[/quote]

I thank you for all you have done for me
You were one of the very few that cared
And we almost converted to Purple cause of you :P

[quote]The Compound beat Call of Duty in 2 days.[/quote]

The tireless research of scholars at Palmettia University in Bunker Hill have managed to locate this rare photo of The Compound and his associates.

[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/silverfoxrocker/003rv.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations on an incredibly prosperous first year.

[quote name='Enrage' date='02 June 2010 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1275447721' post='2320046']
Damn you all for forcing me to register on your stinkin forums. Why not just let me live peacefully :ph34r: .
[/quote]We're so nasty and incompassionate :v:

Also, wow, I got a mention. :wub:

o/ wF

Edited by Solaris

ooh where do i start? i'm very proud of everything you guys have accomplished in the very short time you have been around. you have some amazing people, an awesome forum, and a very relaxed atmosphere on IRC. i have a tremendous amount of respect for wF and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can say anything negative about them. Enrage and Compound, you're two of my closest friends and even though we're on diff sides of the fence we've been able to stay close and not let politics get in the way. i wish you nothing but the very, very best in the future!!!

o/ Enrage
o/ Compound
o/ Char
o/ Baltus
o/ Chuck Norris

o/ wF :wub:

[quote name='Ardus' date='03 June 2010 - 02:18 AM' timestamp='1275527899' post='2321415']
The tireless research of scholars at Palmettia University in Bunker Hill have managed to locate this rare photo of The Compound and his associates.

[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/silverfoxrocker/003rv.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations on an incredibly prosperous first year.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA