Facepunch Alliance -- Declaration of Existence

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Syn' date='23 May 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1274641856' post='2309292']
Last time I checked, New Sith Order didn't set any extraordinary standards for Constitution drafting.

I've heard you are an award-winning novelist with an intellect that far surpasses that of anyone here, and guess what.
[i]I don't care[/i]. I'm going to take a flamethrower (complex language, and logic patterns) to you incompetent forum troll wannabes one by one if it ensures the survival of my alliance. The spread of propaganda starts and ends with them.

I guess it's good that you aren't just another modern day youth, a hoodrat that only aspires to becoming the worlds next "Lil Wayne". But, you aren't going to spread your pseudo philosophy around our new alliance, you will only succeed in contaminating it with your rock-smoking influenced ideas. (as if anything accomplished or achieved by NSO is of importance)
[/quote]
[quote name='Syn' date='23 May 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1274643329' post='2309321']
Rest assured, he will soon be viewing his time as the forum "killer" displayed in the local press obituary.
[/quote]

Umm, hello? Hi. How are you doing? Nice to meet you there Syn. Around these parts, it ain't customary to greet people with rage and death threats-- that's typically saved for second dates, typically. Welcome to the cyberverse!

Cheers,
Heggo

Edit: Which isn't to say the hate isn't delicious, of course.

Edited by heggo

[quote name='Syn' date='23 May 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1274644097' post='2309332']
I thought I would put a lost, delusional ego-maniac in his place.

Obviously my post wasn't referring to you.

Edit: Yeah, also banned.
[/quote]

RV said what was on just about every CNer's mind who took the time to skim through your charter. There's no need to be so hostile, and I sure hope the rest of your alliance doesn't take this same approach.

edit: Welcome Facepunch Alliance to CN!

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='Syn' date='23 May 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1274641856' post='2309292']
Last time I checked, New Sith Order didn't set any extraordinary standards for Constitution drafting.

I've heard you are an award-winning novelist with an intellect that far surpasses that of anyone here, and guess what.
[i]I don't care[/i]. I'm going to take a flamethrower (complex language, and logic patterns) to you incompetent forum troll wannabes one by one if it ensures the survival of my alliance. The spread of propaganda starts and ends with them.

I guess it's good that you aren't just another modern day youth, a hoodrat that only aspires to becoming the worlds next "Lil Wayne". But, you aren't going to spread your pseudo philosophy around our new alliance, you will only succeed in contaminating it with your rock-smoking influenced ideas. (as if anything accomplished or achieved by NSO is of importance)
[/quote]

RV suggestion is right on. No need to tell the world your DEFCON status, that should remain confidential and for members eyes only.

Being so hostile to NSO. Seems like maybe some of you have been here before and or have been reading alot of the forums or been getting brainwashed already. Your too new to have hate for anyone.

I would say good luck but your attitude sucked. You should change that then maybe people will care to hope you well.

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='23 May 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1274644414' post='2309340']
RV said what was on just about every CNer's mind who took the time to skim through your charter. There's no need to be so hostile, and I sure hope the rest of your alliance doesn't take this same approach.
[/quote]

Speak for yourself. He was not speaking for me, rest assured.

Congrats and welcome to the Cyberverse Facepunch.

[/quote]

Charming, all those insults simply because he felt the defcon system of your alliance is odd. Most alliances don't have it as a part of their constitution and that's why he was commenting on it. There are reasons to be hostile to Rebel Virigina but this was quite unnecessary. Also, if you think that's trolling then I suppose you nuke true trolls.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='23 May 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1274644430' post='2309342']
RV suggestion is right on. No need to tell the world your DEFCON status, that should remain confidential and for members eyes only.[/quote]
If they want to share, and explain, their Defcon system, it's pretty much their business.

[quote]Being so hostile to NSO. Seems like maybe some of you have been here before and or have been reading alot of the forums or been getting brainwashed already. Your too new to have hate for anyone.[/quote]
Such a smug entity doesn't have to work for hatred. Seriously, this is an \m/ member saying this.

[quote]I would say good luck but your attitude sucked. You should change that then maybe people will care to hope you well.
[/quote]
His attitude fits most in the game, he's just a bit more revealing.

[quote name='heggo' date='23 May 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1274644196' post='2309336']
Umm, hello? Hi. How are you doing? Nice to meet you there Syn. Around these parts, it ain't customary to greet people with rage and death threats-- that's saved for second dates, typically. Welcome to the cyberverse!

Cheers,
Heggo
[/quote]

He is just soo egger that that he could just not wait till the second date Heggo :awesome: .

A little advice:

Many alliances allow their people to say what they want and you should never take what one says (unless they are government) and turn it into a bad view of that alliance. Judge people on character and YOUR relationship with them rather than what other people have told you.

[quote name='Puppet Master' date='23 May 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1274644767' post='2309354']
He is just soo egger that that he could just not wait till the second date Heggo :awesome: .

A little advice:

Many alliances allow their people to say what they want and you should never take what one says (unless they are government) and turn it into a bad view of that alliance. Judge people on character and YOUR relationship with them rather than what other people have told you.
[/quote]
He is Minister of Defense according to the OP. Just saying...

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='23 May 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1274644682' post='2309349']
His attitude fits most in the game, he's just a bit more revealing.
[/quote]

His attitude comes from knowing no one can really touch his alliance cuz they average 435ns and he prolly thinks his 271 members will have some major influence right away. He will soon realize different.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='23 May 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1274644982' post='2309357']
He is Minister of Defense according to the OP. Just saying...
[/quote]

I did notice he is MoD, seems to be a good role for him as he is quick to defend his alliance. Just trying to say he should look at other peoples comments as individual thoughts rather than the thoughts of his/her entire alliance. ;)

[quote name='Fernando12' date='23 May 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1274645200' post='2309363']
His attitude comes from knowing no one can really touch his alliance cuz they average 435ns and he prolly thinks his 271 members will have some major influence right away. He will soon realize different.
[/quote]
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but his attitude comes from seeing RV post a few times.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='23 May 2010 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1274645200' post='2309363']
[/quote]

Are you the one who is going to help him come to that realization?

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='23 May 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1274645356' post='2309367']
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but his attitude comes from seeing RV post a few times.
[/quote]
You do realize that he was speaking about all of the Sith, and not just RV, right?

Also he responded to a "This charter thing seems a bit strange" with an "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL" style post. Overreactions like that don't just happen for no reason.

[quote name='Syn' date='23 May 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1274641856' post='2309292']

[/quote]

While this is certainly the correct stance to take toward RV, I believe he was offering constructive criticism, and not attacking you. Best part was the crack reference.

Welcome to the world Facepunch.

Edited by Mathias

[quote name='Cortath' date='23 May 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1274642508' post='2309307']
Welcome to CyberNations, and welcome to the Red Sphere! I look forward to working with your alliance to further relations on the Red Team.
[/quote]

Oooh more red nations! Welcome FP to CN and congrats on getting out a constitution!

As for the unfortunate little event that seems to be developing, maybe we should all take a step back and reconsider the context. FP is a brand new alliance with most of their membership having NO idea about the social norms that we, as a community, have established. Give them some time and a bit of patience and I'm sure they'll fit in just fine: ridiculing them like you are though is a great way to alienate them and give them good cause to just leave the Cyberverse, which is something that nobody wants. In short, have some patience people.

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='23 May 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1274645356' post='2309367']
[/quote][quote name='Choson' date='23 May 2010 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1274645399' post='2309368']
Are you the one who is going to help him come to that realization?
[/quote]

Actually, I stopped caring about this already so feel free to continue posting.