Where is Aircastle?

Kongo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Flinders' date='21 May 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1274462620' post='2307056']
[IMG]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr283/cptflinders/Aircastleyeah.jpg[/IMG]

It needed to be done.
[/quote]

Does anyone else notice that he is putting on sun glasses, over his sun Glasses, in the bottom left square?

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='21 May 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1274465035' post='2307088']
They tethered hot air balloons to the four towers at the corners of their castle and truly became an aircastle. That's all they wanted.
[/quote]

Sounds sooooo familiar, where have I seen that?
[img]http://thingsthatarerectangles.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/up-house-carl.jpg[/img]

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='21 May 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1274466890' post='2307112']
Does anyone else notice that he is putting on sun glasses, over his sun Glasses, in the bottom left square?
[/quote]
No, show me again?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='21 May 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1274466890' post='2307112']
[/quote]
That's the... oh, never mind, SCY <_<

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='21 May 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1274465804' post='2307094']
If that "bragging" really offended you... go grow some balls. Likewise, I do recall notable threads by TOP members "bragging" about their own accomplishments too. The fact that Aircastle was able to do so much is rather interesting despite their size. Perhaps they were bragging (they were), but they deserved those rights.
[/quote]

Some people here need to step outside for a few, heh... I was just giving the man the link because he said "I can't even remember any of them posting on the OWF, to be honest.".

Maybe I should have been more vocal about my intentions. My bad.

Also, fun thread. :)

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='21 May 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1274466890' post='2307112']
[/quote]
So? He's so awesome that he uses two sun glasses.

[quote name='Tromp' date='21 May 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1274467451' post='2307128']
Oh God, this stuff again.
You show yourself to be sore losers, but it is amusing to see so please continue.
[/quote]

FOK.

I don't see how this thread is inappropriate. And I don't see how we as TOP are doing anything wrong. Aircastle fought us in the last war. And, without getting into some sticky territory, I feel extremely justified by their history and recent deletion. You had some upstanding partners in the last war.

[quote]Jon Ron of Aircastle told me during the war that they were quitting/disbanding after the war. [/quote]
Ah yes Jon Ron. Yea I would think he could tell you or not if his ENTIRE alliance decided to quit.

Edited by DogeWilliam

They got bored, they did their job, so they left. From what I was told they were a group of organized "pro" gamers, in the sense they did a lot of stuff together.

Any accusations that TOP killed them or they weren't good enough to cut it here is just pointless.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 May 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1274473284' post='2307203']
They got bored, they did their job, so they left. From what I was told they were a group of organized "pro" gamers, in the sense they did a lot of stuff together.

Any accusations that TOP killed them or they weren't good enough to cut it here is just pointless.
[/quote]

As to the latter you miss the joke. As to the former; yea right.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' date='21 May 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1274473393' post='2307205']
As to the latter you miss the joke. As to the former; yea right.
[/quote]

Well you guys fought them, why don't you compile evidence of their fighting ability for all of us to see then?

There are other alliances which have similar growth, build and guides and do everything unified and are not doing anything wrong as you appear to trying to smear their name further.

Come on, get your war records and prove to us once and for all the claims TOP has been laying down. I'm tired of seeing you guys bring up threads about a dead alliance and further trying to hurt their already dead reputation. It's not right.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 May 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1274473596' post='2307208']
Well you guys fought them, why don't you compile evidence of their fighting ability for all of us to see then?

There are other alliances which have similar growth, build and guides and do everything unified and are not doing anything wrong as you appear to trying to smear their name further.

Come on, get your war records and prove to us once and for all the claims TOP has been laying down. I'm tired of seeing you guys bring up threads about a dead alliance and further trying to hurt their already dead reputation. It's not right.
[/quote]

I have nothing against you, but boohoo their 'reputation.' TOP has records of aircastle but this is certainly not the place to get into that argument. This is merely a thread to signify that their last 9 nations all deleted in one go so to the history books. Let us lament the passing of Aircastle.

And really? There's other alliances out there made of 'pro gamers' who 20+ people do everything at exactly the same time and these, 'pro gamers' never once have contact with the rest of the game community except 1 guy(ie jonron)?

DogeWilliam, you are straying into the wrong territory. You don't want to have this argument here, so please, cease and desist.

Goodbye, Aircastle. You got [i]way[/i] more credit than you deserved last conflict.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' date='21 May 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1274473106' post='2307199']
[s]FOK.[/s] Tromp
[/quote]
Fixed.
[quote]
I don't see how this thread is inappropriate. And I don't see how we as TOP are doing anything wrong. Aircastle fought us in the last war. And, without getting into some sticky territory, I feel extremely justified by their history and recent deletion. You had some upstanding partners in the last war.
[/quote]
I think that making the accusation to John Ron that he was the one who controlled all of Aircastle, so to speak, is stupid. There is only one universal authority in this world who may make that judgement, and we know Him by the name of Admin.
Until the moment He speaks about this matter, there is nothing to find "strange" about this group of nations leaving our world.
[quote]
Ah yes Jon Ron. Yea I would think he could tell you or not if his ENTIRE alliance decided to quit.
[/quote]
I know for a fact he wasn't alone, since I talked to other alliance members too. Not that it matters though, see above.

Dark Fist coordinated with more than Jon.

And yes, have you ever heard of Basketball Ninjas? Have you ever looked at their nations? They coordinate in a [i]very[/i] similar manner but have more nations and more room for error.

Let it also be noted that not all of Aircastle deleted at once, so you could see, 9 remained so obviously no one was perfect in the communication of "let's move on guys"

This is definitely the place to get into arguments over their records, because a simple compiling of their attack strategies, dates, activity and other menial stats that show their unity will confirm they were a highly coordinated alliance. You tell me, is it possible to do an update strike among 25+ nations in the same moments [i]without[/i] being highly coordinated?

I really don't get why you guys can't let this go.

Didn't we already have one of these?

Regardless, John Ron indicated that Aircastle would be ending after the war and was only staying around for the war. And like a few others here, I communicated with Aircastle members other than John Ron.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 May 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1274480531' post='2307327']
Dark Fist coordinated with more than Jon.

And yes, have you ever heard of Basketball Ninjas? Have you ever looked at their nations? They coordinate in a [i]very[/i] similar manner but have more nations and more room for error.

Let it also be noted that not all of Aircastle deleted at once, so you could see, 9 remained so obviously no one was perfect in the communication of "let's move on guys"

This is definitely the place to get into arguments over their records, because a simple compiling of their attack strategies, dates, activity and other menial stats that show their unity will confirm they were a highly coordinated alliance. You tell me, is it possible to do an update strike among 25+ nations in the same moments [i]without[/i] being highly coordinated?

I really don't get why you guys can't let this go.
[/quote]

^this, people built up Aircastle a lot, and Aircastle didn't really brag or boast. Just because they built on a new style of play doesn't mean they are something to be argued about.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 May 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1274473284' post='2307203']Any accusations that TOP killed them [b]or they weren't good enough to cut it here is just pointless.[/b][/quote]

Anybody can get together and play together for a while, hundreds of alliances have come and gone, hundreds of thousands of nations even, Aircastle didn't have the will or motivation to keep going after the war, so I would say claims that they couldn't cut it are not completely inaccurate.

Its rather amazing, usually alliances crumble after losing a war, Aircastle crumbled after winning a war. I can't say that I believe we're any worse off without them.