Where is Aircastle?

Kongo

I was today doing an alliance check up to see how where each of them doing during their rebuilding phase.

And when i put Aircastle it appeard "There are no results to display for that alliance name. Please try again."

Srsly, wtf? :wacko:

Are they all gone?????!!!! :(

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='21 May 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1274457551' post='2306984']
What are you implying here?
[/quote]

Well, from what I heard Aircastle never had a problem with unity. :P

I kid I kid. To answer the OP they all got bored and left the game, If I remember right a few joined their allies as well.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='21 May 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1274457731' post='2306985']
Well, from what I heard Aircastle never had a problem with unity. :P

I kid I kid. To answer the OP they all got bored and left the game, If I remember right a few joined their allies as well.
[/quote]

Care to name who? They may have ansewers...

Without getting into 'that accusation that we must not utter', their only ambition for a long time seems to have been to see Citadel fall ... I guess they got bored once that happened (and once they realised they weren't as awesome at war as they thought) and quit.

Wasn't there already one of these oh-so-witty LOOK AT ME LOL I'M IMPLYING AIRCASTLE WERE MULTIS threads?

Sorry, mod staff, but there's really not any way to get around what it is imo.

Edited by Aurion

Is not that i accuse Aircastle of being multi.

Is just that after all their "We are the best alliance at war" and all that, they didn´t even make a "good-bye" thread or anything, they just dissapear without trace.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='21 May 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1274457551' post='2306984']What are you implying here?[/quote]Things that belong in the moderation forum.

I'm going to leave this thread open because I sincerely want to believe that this community can discuss Aircastle without referencing moderation issues. If I'm proven wrong then I will return, close this thread, and hand out warns.

Yes I just want to discuss the phenom that was Aircastle. So quiet. So amazingly organized. Organized to the highest degree even in inactivity.

[img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk186/Omar20008/aircastleF.png[/img]
Were we paying reps to them?

I just feel is stupid to see such a cocky alliance dissapear without even saying "good-bye it was fun but..."

Then we can also say that TOP hurted Aircastle so bad that they lost the fun to continue playing, as someone mentioned before that they realized that they werent as awesome at war as they claimed to be.

This could be an X-File episode -_-

Where did people get the impression that Aircastle was cocky, arrogant or thought themselves amazing at war? I can't remember any Aircastle members ever bragging, it was mostly people from other alliances that often pointed out their beastly stats.

[quote name='Kongo' date='21 May 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1274462370' post='2307054']
I just feel is stupid to see such a cocky alliance dissapear without even saying "good-bye it was fun but..."
[/quote]

I don't ever recall them saying or doing much of anything that could be considered "cocky".

Edit: Damn it. I go to get something to eat, and boom, ninja'd.

Edited by Aurion

I can't even remember any of them posting on the OWF, to be honest.

But I'm going to assume being built up (by themselves or by others) to such a high standing makes it pretty hard to make a goodbye thread when you get stamped.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='21 May 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1274464891' post='2307085']
I can't even remember any of them posting on the OWF, to be honest.

But I'm going to assume being built up (by themselves or by others) to such a high standing makes it pretty hard to make a goodbye thread when you get stamped.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80498&hl=aircastle&st=0"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80498&hl=aircastle&st=0[/url]

There ya go.

[quote name='SandersPacheco' date='21 May 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1274465148' post='2307090']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80498&hl=aircastle&st=0"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80498&hl=aircastle&st=0[/url]

There ya go.
[/quote]

If that "bragging" really offended you... go grow some balls. Likewise, I do recall notable threads by TOP members "bragging" about their own accomplishments too. The fact that Aircastle was able to do so much is rather interesting despite their size. Perhaps they were bragging (they were), but they deserved those rights.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='21 May 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1274465804' post='2307094']
If that "bragging" really offended you... go grow some balls. Likewise, I do recall notable threads by TOP members "bragging" about their own accomplishments too. The fact that Aircastle was able to do so much is rather interesting despite their size. Perhaps they were bragging (they were), but they deserved those rights.
[/quote]

Ah, but they were being called out! They had to defend their military and statistical might so it's totally different and warrants all the posts they made.

Anyway, Aircastle must have truly done quite a number since a certain alliance sure seems to have quite the sore spot for them even now.